Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Know The Shame In Your Defeat [Cerys]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

I Know The Shame In Your Defeat [Cerys] Empty
PostSubject: I Know The Shame In Your Defeat [Cerys]   I Know The Shame In Your Defeat [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:49 pm

It's empty

in the valley of your heart The sun, it rises slowly as you walk Away from all the fears And all the faults you've left behind The harvest left no food for you to eat You cannibal, you meat-eater, you see But I have seen the same I know the shame in your defeat

Shay had been aimlessly walking through the Oktoberfest. The Haunted House wasn't what she'd expected it to be. It was not scary enough for her. They needed to add some literal ghosts or something. Shay had laughed the whole way through. After leaving that pathetic attraction, she grabbed a mug of hot chocolate from the snack shack and just walked around. Shay breathed on her hands, which were covered in two pairs of mittens. It was unbearably cold outside. It had snowed earlier but, stopped about half hour ago. The winter winds blew her hair back, even though her grey beanie was tucked over the back of her head, and ears. She wore a thick, grey sweater with black skinny jeans and brown ugg-like boots. They were a size to big but, she didn't really care.

Shay wondered into the stage area. Someone from Apollo was singing a slow, love song. It was torture. She had to force herself not to laugh. It was hard though. Eventually, when the next act went up, she just turned around, a laughed. Not a short, quiet laugh though. A loud, obnoxious laugh. Some younger camps started pointing at her, and snickering. Shay stop abruptly and turned back to the stage. It was small, but it worked. As long as you weren't going to dance or have 6 or so people with you. Shay heard a guy's voice echo through the mic. It sounded deeper, like he was her age. Shay looked up, to meet the man's eyes. She smiled and nodded, edging him to go on.

THIS POST IS FOR Cerys, WHO PLAYS Jacob Bradford. THERE IS ### WORDS IN THIS POST, AND MY CHARACTER IS WEARING THIS. THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY MAIZIE FROM ATF. DONT STEAL.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

I Know The Shame In Your Defeat [Cerys] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Know The Shame In Your Defeat [Cerys]   I Know The Shame In Your Defeat [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:31 pm

i will catch you if you fall
Jacob was bored. There simply wasn't any other way to phrase or word his feelings. He didn't really fancy the scary things that were on offer right now, seeing as he would prefer to do it in the night. He would get more of a thrill from it, plus he was technically a child of the night to begin with. Everything was better when the sun was setting, in his opinion. He dodged lumps of snow that were being thrown everywhere, holding his matted-black guilt in one hand and a steaming hot cup of coffee in the other. That, at least, meant that his bare hands were frozen off from the cold although had turned quite pink in shade. He was trying to be warm and comfortable more than fashionable today. He wore a beanie on his head so only the front of his flattened brown hair was exposed, a Nike hoodie and pair of sweats for pants. He was just that he was warm.

The children if Apollo sure where talented, and great in Jake's mind. He sat of the side of the small stage, not wanting to rush it or anything. If he got on stage, then he got on. It was just a laugh, right? Something to do during this celebratory period at camp. There was quite to crowd around the front of the stage, most clutching hot drinks of their own. Jake was just glad that it had stopped snowing, even though he was Canadian and pretty used to it.

"Dude, you're up." Grinned the Apollo boy as he got off the side of the stage, clapping Jacob on the shoulder and moving passed him. Jake took another quick sip of his drink, trying to to scold his lips or tongue before making his way into the view of the audience. Two microphones sat in front of him; one for his vocals and one for his acoustic guitar. He could see, from here, the amplifiers nestled beneath trees and bushes and covered In the smallest layers of snow, as if recently removed. Letting his fingers strum at the strings to make sure it was tuned and the amps were working, Jake finally cleared his growth and raised his eyes to make contact with the crowd. "Uh...hey. I'm Jake and...well, do you all know who Ed Sheeran Is?" He asked nervously, hearing a few affirmative shouts from the people but nothing big. Sheeran was only just started to explode In America, after all, and most he knew were only just discovering him. "Well, uh, this Is his song 'lego house'. I hope you enjoy it." Nodding his head once, Jake started to play the first notes of the song, eventually adding both his vocals and enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

I Know The Shame In Your Defeat [Cerys]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: