Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) Empty
PostSubject: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:02 pm

I awaited for a fellow Ares kid named Remy. We have a similiar story. We are going to go defeat the Ttian Titus. Finally it will end. Another kid arrived.

I came her to defeat a Titan, nothing else. I go way back with Alexander but now I have one quest to do. Ad that is Kill Titus!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:01 pm

I walked up the pebbly road of the abandon farm house." I have a feeling we have to go in and kill something grab the map and come out.. without dying.. so You ready?'' i asked looking them in the face. I turned and trotted in pulling out my sword ready to battle for Our map. The first of five things we'd need to kill Titus to day or this week or whenever.

1)Map
2)Key
3)Fire
4)Knife
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:07 pm

(What?)

"Let's go," I said pulling out my Sword and Dagger. I smashed into the house.... OH CRAP!!

What's taking him so long? I pulled out my scythe and looked at the house. Suddenly, Sam burst from the house flying through the wall. Cyclops... crap.

Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 pm

(IDK... i would think you wouldn't want this just one fight right? and plus you made me captain so.....)

I Charged in through with Sam. As a Red skinned blue eyed Cyclops tossed Sam through the wall, i saw what we had come for, The map was just a mere bump under the bloody skin on it's back. It appeared he had tried to unsuccessfully get it out. I lunged Towards the beast slashing my sword blocking off a head attack. I knocked one his fingers with razored edge of my blade drawing blood. I jumped high giving a powerful swing kick in mid air, Connecting with the creatures gruesome nose. More blood, the Hay beneath our feet began to change into a dyed red. The floor was becoming slippery and i fell very ungracefully onto the floor. I groaned and Shouted for help, just barely avoiding a large red skinned fist smashing the wooden floorboards open.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest)
Page 1 of 1