Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting A Quest

Go down 
+2
hunter11
Michiru Kaioh
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:48 pm

I walk up to the Big House remembering what the oracle was like. I then ask Corie Should we both go in, or should just you, or just me? I wondered how he wanted it to be done.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:50 pm

" Both." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 pm

I nod saying Well, let's go. I then walk into the Big House and climb up the ladder hoping that Corie was still behind me I waited for Corie when I got to the top as I saw the Oracle.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:58 pm

I climb up. I take a steady breath. " You ask."I whisper.

OOC; gtg byez
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 am

I say to the oracle Oracle, I have come seeking a quest. Suddenly the room filled with green mist as if the oracle was taking a breath and it said
Two demigods shall travel west
Not knowing which way is best
Troubles to be faced will be unknown
Neither one can survive alone
Take caution when traveling through the land of fire
For you shall head to Hades's spire
A new friend shall see you there
One who has known despair
Kindness and loyalty he will show
Until you face a deadly foe
Your troubles will soon come to an end
But remember who is your friend
Two shall then turn into three
and you shall return home joyfully

The oracle then goes back where she was and I look at Corie saying Wow, that was the longest quest I've ever heard from her. Well, you ready to go then? The thing that worried me was the deadly foe part with the friend showing kindness and loyalty only till then.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

I nod. " Yeah, sure." I say in a high queaky voice. I wasn't so thrilled with some of what she said but atleast I get to come home happy.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm

I looked at Corie once we got outside and said Alright so by the sound of it, we're heading to the Underworld in Hollywood because it said we're going west and we'll also be going the land of fire and Hades's spire. I figured it only made logical sense that way.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:58 pm

" Oh goody!" I say sarcacticly." Who do you think this 'friend' is gonna be?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 pm

I look at Corie and say Hmm, not sure, but I didn't like part where the oracle said that he show kindness and loyalty to us only until we face the deadly foe. It sounds as if he or she might betray us. But remember to no matter what remember that we're both friends okay? I was ready to get started.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm

" Yeah friends for sure. Well I'm gonna have Jake bring me some things." I say then whistle. Jake bounded up to me with a royal's backpack. In it were things like fake knive and real knives, costumes, wigs, contacs, cell phone and mp3. " Thanks buddy." I say rubbbing Jakes head. He barked and ran off. I put on my bag wich was mortly heavy. " Ready." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I nodded and said Well, let's go then. With that I headed away from the Big House and off towards the exit of the camp. I was ready for the quest and nothing was going to slow me down.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:03 pm

I sprinted on with him. TThis is gonna be fun, I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 pm

OOC: Where should we post to get started on the quest?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 pm

OOC; How about off campus?
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:52 pm

OOC: kk you can start :)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:37 pm

(Guys, did you get permission to do a quest?)
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:29 am

OOC: No, I'm sorry but can we please do the quest since we're so hyped about it? I didn't know about that rule and it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:19 pm

OOC: When you get approval, you can. But there's already a quest going on. I'll have to ask the Admins.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:19 pm

OOC: kk thanks
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:25 pm

OOC: I'm fine with it, I'll just have to ask Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 pm

OOC: She said Yes! But...Mind if I join? I haven't really ever gone on a quest. WHo would you prefer? Lily, Mercedes, or Liliana?
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 pm

OOC: Umm, well we already have all the people we need for the quest Corie and I are going together and the friend that stays loyal to us until we meet the deadly foe is played by Gazimu but I haven't seen him on lately so would you mind playing that part?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:58 pm

OOC: Sure, When do I come in and do you think Mercedes should do that part?
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 pm

OOC: yeah that could work perfectly and you could come in once we get to the underworld. I'll let you know okay?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:00 pm

OOC: Um, Im still here, waiting for you to post your start and for a good moment xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Getting A Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting A Quest   Getting A Quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting A Quest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: