Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new quest!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

A new quest! Empty
PostSubject: A new quest!   A new quest! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 am

I burst through the door of the big house and stormed up the stairs, determined to find out what was glowing and get back to my half-siblings. I opened the attic door, only to see the oracle was the cause of the glow. I slowly approached it, before hearing the door shut behind me. I felt compelled to ask it a question, "What am I supposed to do?" I asked, before I saw green mist form letters to spell out what I assumed was a prophecy:
A rip in time will send four back
To different era and different attack
Two daughters of void, a daughter of beauty
And last a son of Chaos, who will kill to do his duty
They will return to the beginning, where it's dark and cold
Waiting for life to age and grow old

I stood there, frozen for a second, before turning around and bolting out of the door. I left the big house and approached the Cabin Courtyard again.
Back to top Go down
tysonrules

A new quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new quest!   A new quest! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Nice story :D
Back to top Go down
tysonrules

A new quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new quest!   A new quest! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:09 pm

As you can see I'm addicted to Percy's brother Tyson. I think he's the cutest cyclops in the world!!!!!!!!!!!! And he is. @-) Whoo!!!! Go Cyclops! Go Cyclops! Go!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

A new quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new quest!   A new quest! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:00 pm

OOC: You can't post like that here Tysonrules. You have to be in character. If you would like to express your "love" for Tyson please make a topic in Chat. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Jamjam

Jamjam

A new quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new quest!   A new quest! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:59 pm

OOC: Is this for someone specific or a free-for-all? You know, if your character fits the description? ;) I like your prophecy though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new quest!   A new quest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new quest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: