Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Faye smiled when she saw Alex come out. She inspected him. " Well don't you look nice." she joked hugging him. Faye realized she would be nothing without Alex. On the ride to San Diego her life passed by her eyes, without Alex. It was terrible. "I missed you, so so much." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:52 pm

"I missed you too Faye. Now listen get on Butch, we have to go! I attracted some attention from Cerberus, I called Chiron on the way to Hades' Realm to get something and it's at the coast. GO! GO! GO!!!" I yelled.

Just then, Cerberus burst from the hole. I growled at him. I gave my hand to Faye to help her up.

"Do you have any weapon thats long range?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Spoiler:
Faye grabbed his hand and got up on Butch. Buddy jumped on too. "Uh i have some knives..." she said hastily. Faye gave about five to Alex and began throwing the rest at Cerberus. " Let's go faster!!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Spoiler:

"WWWEEEEEESSSNNNAAAWWWW!!!" I yelled.

Butch went as fast as he possibly could. Cerberus was still gaining on us. Ok, I've always wanted to try this. I told Faye to get up front, if you need to make Butch turn whisper turn. I got to the back of Butch and saw Cerberus right there, he's an ugly S.O.B. isn't he? I took out two of Faye's knives and put them in a reverse hold. I hope this works. I jumped off of Butch, into Cerberus. I stuck the knives into his underbelly. I started using the knives to crawl on top of Cerberus...

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Faye looked back to see what Alex was doing. 'trying to get himself killed as usual' she thought. "What are you doing?" she called over her shoulder. Butch was still going fast... what if Alex couldn't catch up?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:18 pm

"I'm not sure exactly!!" I yelled back.

I pulled myself onto the top of Cerberus. I sat on him. He had a collar and reins, he was rideable. Oh man! This is going to be FUN!! I grabbed ahold of the reins and pulled back. Cerberus reared back like a wild stallion. He roared like a lion! I must look awesome doing this.

"Jealous Faye?" I asked with a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Faye smiled back. " Yeah totally. You're riding a huge deadly thing and I'm riding a over sized dog! How can I not be jealous?"she said smiling. As long as Alex would be okay, she would let him do whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:29 pm

I rode next to Faye. I realized we were just at the shore. I saw it... Perfect. The Argo. The thing we're going to need to get across the ocean.To get the next thing we need to kill Titus. The Map. I turned Cerberus with Faye following close behind. We jumped on The Argo. I got off Cerberus. I think I tamed him cause he is going under the deck with Butch and Buddy. Huh, we could always use another hand. I saw our Captain and our Co-Captain.

"Who are you?" I asked with a smile.

"I am Leo,Leo Valdez," He said shaking my hand.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Spoiler:
Faye grunted at Butch jumped on this ship. Faye slid off Butch nearly falling at the bottom. She walked over to Alex and the Leo person. "Hello! I'm Faye." she said introducing herself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:39 pm

"Your THE Leo Valdez? The Fire Starter?" I asked with amazement.

"The very same, Hi Faye," He was fiddling with something, a toy helicopter perhaps?

I walked over to Faye and gave her a BIG HUG!

"I'm alive Faye. I'm actually alive," I said.

I didn't even give her time to react, I just gave her a big kiss. Now, we have to go across the sea.

"Now who are you" I asked the Co-Captain.

"I am Jason Grace, son of Zeus," He said shaking Faye's and my hand. Woah...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:44 pm

( THE jason grace? Is that legal?)
Faye kissed him back. "Yeah you're alive." she said hugging him back. "Nice to meet you Jason." Faye said smiling. Buddy came by her side wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:49 pm

(I guess, they never say that you can't use chars from the books. Your also aloud to control them Moon,)

"Well, we better get going," Jason said.

"Sure," I said.

I went to the lower decks. I saw a room with a bed and I settled down there. I took off my armor and put them in a drawer. I put away my scythe and Faye's knives. I put on some sweatpants and say down there, thinking to myself. Hades is going to send something our way, I just know it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Faye went down to her room, which was across from Alex's. She sat down and got off all her armor. Faye looked at herself in the tiny mirror. She was a mess! Her hair was pointing a million directions and her face was covered in dirt. Faye brushed her hair and washed her face, it was a little better now. Buddy sat licking his paws, one was bleeding. "Hey boy what did you do silly?" she cooed. Faye grabbed some bandages from her bag and wrapped it around his bloody paw. "There, all better." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:02 pm

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had burn marks all over my skin, cuts, bruises, I looked like a hardened war hero. I had a shower. The cold water felt good on my skin. Warm water reminds me of Styx, I hated that feeling. I put on some new clothes. I saw there were restaurants like in a cruise liner. I might as well enjoy the peace while it lasts. I walked into Fayes room.

"Hey you want to grab a bite to eat? There are some great restaurants on the ship," I asked Faye.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Faye looked up from Buddy. "Yeah, sure." she said fixing her clothes. "Poor Buddy, he must have scrapped his paw on something. How's Butch holding up?" Faye asked. She followed Alex keeping close, something about this ship gave her the creeps.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:10 pm

"He's fine, we do that kinda thing all the time," I said.

Why was she keeping so close, she looks nervous, suspicious even. Hmmm. This ship is creepy, I mean, this is where that crazy witch lady cut up her brother into pieces. Yes it is creepy.

"Where do you want to go? And, are you okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Faye looked up at him. "Oh I don't care really.I dunno something just seems wrong about this place." she said shakily. Faye had never been on a ship before, but that wasn't what was creeping her out. Something else, that wasn't meant to be here.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Hm? I wonder what Faye is talking about?

"Well, we should enjoy the peace while it lasts, it won't last long," I said to her while we walked into a random restaurant, a waiter sat us down. I looked at the menu, it had all o her favorite foods... something is not right here. How would they know that. I hope she doesn't get tempted, I feel this is Hades' Work. I concentrated hard, I heard yelling, Jason and Leo... OH NO!! Hades used this to distract us!!

"Faye! WE HAVE TO GO!!" I yelled. This is a Lotus flower restaurant.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Faye nodded barely, before running after Alex. She whistled for Buddy, who's paw had healed. "Alex we need to leave! Come on where's Butch?" she asked out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:27 pm

I got to the main deck. Jason and Leo were fighting off a GIGANTIC octopus.... wait its not an octopus!! IT'S SCYLLA!!! Oh crap... Cerberus and Butch were right behind me. I jumped on top of Cerberus. I got out the item I got on my last quest... the coin. I prayed to Ares to make this coin into wings for cerberus. I felt the coin get heavier. It worked!! I took of Butch's collar and he reverted to his normal size. I put it on Cerberus. He was now twice his normal size. Butch and Buddy jumped on top of Cerberus and I gave a hand to Faye to help her up.

"Jason! Leo! Stay here and try to get its attention! I have a plan!" I said to them. They nodded.

Here we go...

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Faye grabbed his hand and forced her way up. "You have a plan?! Let's hope it doesn't get us killed." she said leaning closer to Alex. Faye closed her eyes. What if they never made it back?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Cerberus flew up into the air! I teleported her armor, my armor, and our weapons to us. I flew right above Scylla's head. I turned around. I stood up. I smiled at Faye.

"After this I have a... uh.. 33% chance of dying see ya!!" I yelled to Faye after I jumped off of Cerberus.

I flew straight towards her head. Please let this work, please let this work, please let this work, please let this work, please let this work, please let this work!!!! I took out my scythe and was ready to strike...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Faye stared down at Alex. "33% chance? That's to much!" she called. Faye was sick of sitting here doing nothing. So she jumped down next to Alex. "I hope you didn't mean to leave me.Did you?" she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:45 pm

"FAYE!! NO!! GET BACK I DON'T WANT YOU TO..." I tried to finish but...

Faye caught me off guard and I plummeted straight onto the deck. I crashed into the wooden floor. I had a bloody face, and a... a... plank of wood was sticking out of my shoulder. I ripped the plank out and tossed it at Scylla's jugular. Scylla screamed and fell under the waters. I called Cerberus and he caught Faye just in time. Owwww.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Faye frowned. "sorry!" she said. Oops, that was supposed to go a lot better. "Here let me help." Faye said grabbing some bandages from her bag. "Sorry." she said again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next