Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:50 pm

"Ill stick with Melina."I said,while rummaging through my bag for some water bottles.I pulled out 4 and set them as far away from the fire as possible."Hey Melina...do you really believe that Zin's dead?"I asked her,staring into the fire.I didnt think she was dead.I cant explain it but..I just know shes not dead.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:08 am

”’Cause Maybe, You’re Gonna Be the One That Saves Me"

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 RasmusLedin t
||r||a||v||i||s||||n||o||v||a||l||e

Mr. tall, mysterious and Poseidon’s child
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis shrugged and pulled out a small bowl-like container from his bag that was tied to the tree. "Suit yourself." he said to Mini and Melina. He turned his back on them, and trudged downstream, but even then, he could hear them speak. As he walked a bit far off, and into the larger portion of the water, he knelt down and prayed to his dad for a blessing of bounties from the stream. Fishes jumped out from the water, and into his open lap, and Travis laughed out loud. Seemingly enjoying himself, he forgot about Anna, but later, acknowledge her prescence. "You know, I'm a wee bit curious. Who is this Zin character anyway?" he asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:49 am

Anna took a deep breath, and sighed. "She was my best friend," she explained. "We both met the day the new cabin leaders were being announced, and ever since then, we were sort of close. Even at the cabin leader meetings. We led our team in capture the flag together too." The daughter of Hecate did her best to hold back even the smallest of tears. She had never lost something, or someone, so close to her before. Her father never did care for her until he found out she was a demigod. And Violet, being the closest person there was to Anna, was now trying to kill her and her friends.

"I don't know," Melina admitted, poking a stick at the rocks in the campfire. "The truth is, I've dealt with so much loss lately, I don't know what's even real anymore. The crash looked pretty fatal, and it's hard to tell." The 12-year-old gazed out at the stream, a deadly thought coming to her mind. No, don't do it, she thought to herself. That's stupid. She returned her attention to Mini, and said, "It's quite possible though."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 pm

"I dont believe she is.Ive seen and felt enough people die.She could be dead and Im just not accepting it but something isnt right."I said,a confused look on my face.I sighed and offered her a water bottle."This quest buisness is harder than expected."I said,frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis sighed. Yeah, sure, the fates have the complicated rule of always getting the ones we love. Maybe that's why Travis had only trusted a selected few. Always on the run, no time to make friends. His hand involuntarily reached for the water, his long pale fingers brushing against the cool liquid, and yet remained dry. He guessed he's always like water. Always running, always moving on.

Travis snapped out of his mixed up thoughts and nodded his head at her story. "Yeah, complicated." he mumbled. As he figured out that he might over fish, from the kamikazee-ing creatures, Travis sighed and brushed off the dirt off his pants. "Now for the de-gutting." he said, wrinkling his nose.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Anna watched as Travis de-gutted the fish. "Yeah . . ."

"The prophecy doesn't make much sense either," Melina commented. "What temptation do I have to resist?" I think I know, she thought, looking out at the lake, as if it was drawing her to it.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 pm

I shrugged."My Grandfather has many things going in his favor.Especially with the amount of death youve seen and all."I said,my face expressionless."Melina..whatever you decide to do is on you.Just know that..There are still people who love you."I said,smiling slightly,though my eyes were pained.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 pm

"I must be experiencing so much death because Hades tried to kill me," Melina said, feeling for the scar that the god's sword left on her abdomen. "He and I have never gotten along, for various reasons."

The memories were clear, like it all had happened just yesterday. A friend of her's had died that day, but Melina still fought the god, trying to protect her friend's that were still alive and with her. Not that it mattered anymore, Victoria and Jasper are gone now.

"Dinner should be here soon."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 pm

I chuckled darkly at her response."Gramps dosent get along with a lot of people."I said,smirking slightly.I sighed and looked in the direction Anna and Travis had headed."Yeah.I got marshmallows and a couple hot dogs too."I said,trying to ease the tension.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:29 pm

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Sorry for the wait." Travis said, putting down the gathered, and might as well be cleaned, fish on top of the plastic bag on the grass. He leaned down, to gather what might be some sticks he had for quite some time, and began to make a fire, his hand slippping only once on the matches. Rather gracefully, he set the fishes onto sticks and placed them over the open fire. "So, yeah. Dinner may be on the way." he said awkwardly. Well, being the only guy on the trip may have it's disadvantages too.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 pm

"So...."Gods how I hated awkward silences.I looked over at Travis and smiled slghtly.My eyes flickered to indigo as I watched his aura."So Im geussing your a son of Posiedon,right Travis?"I asked him,watching the fire.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Plopping herself down on the grass, Anna pulled out a map she had managed to snag before the plane exploded. Her brown eyes fluttered over the paper, studying the geography of the United States.

Okay, so now we're in Denver, Colorado. That's only a state away from Arizona, and we might be able to make it to Phoenix sometime tomorrow. We'd have to start early, and planes might not be worth another shot. We'd have to find another way of transportation.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:37 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Yeah. Whoopdi-doo." Travis said sarcastically at Mini. Well, he just said that, for like a thousand times, but Travis tried not to be so rude. Yet. "So, what's the gameplan for tomorrow Melina?" he asked the clearly younger kid. Well, at least he was one guy who'd stop for directions.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 am

Even though she wasn't the one with the map, Melina, being an Athena child, had memorized a decent amount of the cities, capitals, and states of America. "Well, we're in Denver, Colorado now. We're trying to get to Phoenix, Arizona to save Violet. We can't really afford taking a train again, so it might be best to, uh, find something else."

"Shadow traveling wouldn't be the best at the moment," Anna said. "After this plane crash, it would be best to stay hidden from the police, and monsters."

"But for now, we need sleep and a good dinner."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 am

"We could always steal a car.That usually works."I said,snapping back into reality.I sighed and nodded my head with Melinas last imput.I layed down on my back and put my hands behind my head.I felt like watching the stars today.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Yeah." Travis nodded his head as if he understood. Yeah, knew he was a demigod, yes, but these terms they used. Gah, this was so much confusing to him as it would be to a regular mortal. But when Mini brought up the car, he smirked. "Ever knew how to drive one? 'Cause if you don't..." he trailed his voice, thinking about the multiple times he drove one. Yeah, like bump cars, they go bump. Yeah, he's liking this idea...
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 am

"Uh . . . I'm not so sure about stealing a car," Anna said. "Couldn't we just rent one-"

"And not return it," Melina suggested. "There is a 99% chance the car won't make it out alive when we're done with the gang of thugs, whether we steal the car or not."

Melina was right. The thugs were armed with modern weapons, like guns and knives. The four of them could easily be blown up with a grenade or something. Anna, being the leader of the group and the quest, would have to sacrifice her life in order to protect her comrads. "Well, that's true . . ."

"Is dinner ready?" Melina asked, turning to Travis. After his answer, the daughter of Athena redirected her attention to Anna. "We'll see what happens in the morning."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm

I chuckled."I learned how to drive a while ago,Travis.Sure I crashed repeatedly but its driving."I said,grinning.I sighed and continued watching the stars after Annas imput.She was leading the quest.I looked over at the fish and chuckled.I hadnt had fish since I got to camp.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 am

Melina took a bite into her share of fish, and Anna followed.

"Maybe," Melina said. "Though not getting caught would be awfully hard."

"I guess we'll just wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:28 pm

[b">”’Cause Maybe, You’re Gonna Be the One
That Saves Me"

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 RasmusLedin
t

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"C'mon!" Travis laughed out loud, as if it were something funny what both girls said. "As if you aren't half-bloods!" he said, grabbing his sides from shaking with laughter. "Even so, it's not like you aren't teens, I mean look!" he motioned to everyone, eating in the woods. Having a campsite because they weren't sheltered like the rich kids in town. "We're in a freaking forest. How bad could getting caught driving be?" he asked them with dark humor.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:08 pm

I grabbed my own fish and chuckled darkly at Travises remark."Well I actually might get into probabtion again but other than that theres no problem."I said,grinning devileshly.Atleast someone here wasnt afraid to breack the rules.I took a bite of my fish and smiled slightly.This was fun.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Melina shook her head. "Well, maybe. I mean, we still have a lot of possibilities open to us. I still have some money my dad gave me back in New York. We could always take a train or some thing."

After finishing the last of her share of fish, she said, "I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

"We'll be waking up early to avoid getting there late," Anna told Melina.

The teenager returned her attention to Travis and Minerva. "If you really want to steal a car so much, then we will if necessary. As in, if we can't find any other way to get to Arizona."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

I chuckled."All right sis.Your quest."I said,smiling slightly.Im glad she was back to her normal self.I sighed and looked up at the stars.The sky was cloudy so you really couldnt see them that well but I still thought they looked beutiful.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:09 pm

"We should all head off to bed," Anna suggested. "After all, we will be waking up early. We'll need a good night's rest to be prepared for what awaits us in Phoenix." The daughter of Hecate worried about her cousin dearly. What if she had gotten herself hurt in one of her little raids? The sooner they got to Arizona, the better.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Yeah. Probably." Travis mumbled low. He looked up the dark blue shaded sky and saw a bit of the twinkling star. This made him remember the times he was still a boy, under the stars on the roof oof their once home, a dirty apartment in lower New York. Star light, star bright.. He smiled dearly to himself and stood up from the campfire, letting his half eaten fish roll to the ground. "How about I take first watch ladies. I'd rather be." he told them, swinging his feet to the lower branches of the old tree he found close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next