Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

I was in lala land the whole walk,not really paying attention to how long it was.When we reached Melinas house I blinked and rejoined reality."Wow."I mumbled.The house was preety big.I didnt even know they HAD mansios in Manhattan."'ello...Sir."I said,waving slightly to Melinas dad.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:07 am

“Who Said There Wasn’t Beauty In The Chaos?”

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Image-50938643-480x272
z
||i||n||n||i||a||||m||e||l||i||o||n

the tough and original child of Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Truth be told, Zin didn't actually noticed the distance they walked until she heard the faint beeping a bustle of the city. She looked up from her iPod, and found herself in the doorstep of who she supposed to be was Mr. Johnson. With a slight nod, she smiled to the old man, and didn't actually proceed inside. "Maybe I'll just stay here." she said a bit nervously.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Mr. Johnson invited the group inside. Anna stayed behind, encouraging Zin to follow them.

"Come on, Zin," she said. "It'll only be a few minutes."

After the Chaos child's final answer, the daughter of Hecate trailed along behind the group. Melina was in the process of explaining to her father about how Stella had died. How the Minotaur had crushed the very life out of her sister, and Melina was too injured to help. Mr. Johnson paid close attention, and gave his daughter a look that seemed like he already knew about the tragedy.

"But I'm not here because of that," Melina said. "I know I seem spoiled asking this of you, father, but my friends and I need to take a plane to Arizona. We don't really have money with us, but if you could supply us with some . . ."

"I'll give you money," he replied. Eric Johnson quickly reached for his pocket, and brought out enough money for them to hitch a ride on a plane to their destination. "Just be careful, Melina." The daughter of Athena understood that her father didn't want her to die, especially after his oldest demigoddess had lost her life. "I'll be fine. We all will."

Then, she remembered the line of the prophecy.

A child of Athena must temptation withstand,
Resisting the call of death's command.

"I- I promise." Hopefully, she could keep this promise as well.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:52 pm

I stood quietly inside the house.I was an outdoors person and it took everyhting in me NOT to squirm around.I was surprised when he just handed her cold hard cash.Id have to beg for that kind of money.I just shrugged it off and thought of better things.When it seemed they had finished their conversation I slowly edged toward the door,not wanting to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:28 am

~I'll just do this..

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin smiled courtly at the other cabinleader's request, but she shook her head no. "Don't think it to be rude, but I like it where it's open." she admitted. As if the huge city and all it's inhabitants squeezing themselves in the sidewalk wasn't claustrophobic enough. And as if she knew it, Anna went inside, leaving Zin all to herself. Thus, the deprivation of sound, except for the loud metropolitan of course, her mind wandered around things, impossible and possible. At first, he mind dwelled on the things, such as how the sun shown down caressed her ever pale skin. But, as she grew more unaware of things, she thought of the more complex things. How these city dwellers would go, unaware as the place shine with the mist, how she could hear the faint sounds of rock music in the distance, and how the pollution and the smog seems to form something, some image in mid-air.

Zin frowned. As much as she knew the dangers of pollution, from the conversations of dryads and her mind you, she didn't actually think it would be so bad as to making one hallucinate.

But she knew this was no hallucination.

"Zin? Is that you?" she heard someone say. It was familiar, deep and she knew exactly who it was, but as to where he is, she had no clue.

"Yeah? Uhm, Derek?" she said with confusion in her tone. "Where are you?" she asked, and she heard him sigh.

"I'm right behind you."[color=#999999] she spun around, and then saw him. He was inside a shimmering rainbow, even under the heat of the Summer season. His shaggy blond hair poked itself inso spikes, and she got the impression that she just woke up. He wore an old grey shirt and the image wasn't big enough to see what he wore underneath, not that she cared or anything. He was inside cabin 7, from the way the projection was angled into messy beds and littered musical instruments.

"What do you want?" she asked him, wondering why he was doing this. Of course, they weren't close friends, that he would check on her everyday, but at least they knew each other. Which brought her back to the idea of him spying of something. Or even some hidden agenda, she thought. Zin looked her silver eyes on him, seeing of he was there prank calling- Iris Messageing or something.

"Thank the gods, I thought I caught you alive" she could feel it was a pun, but she thought she saw a flash of worry in his bright blue eyes.

"Yes, I'm alive. why should I not be?" she said, irritated. "What would you expect to see?"

"Nothing..It's just, I've got a..er, how should I say this without being labeled as a stalker?" he chuckled weakly. Well, Zin hadn't got the time, so she just shrugged it off.

"Spit it out, they're comming out any second you know." she said to the elder camper.

And he looked nervous
"Well, just stay away from collapsing buildings okay? It's...it's for the greater good." Zin stared at him confused. Do all Apollo kids talk in riddles?

"Nice tip. I'll remember that." she rolled her eyes and would ask for any more 'predictions' if it weren't for the fact that she heard footsteps inside. "Sorry!" she whispered urgently, and without notice, she slashed her hand through him. With a wince, Zin turned to the others. "Oh, got the green things?" she asked, not knowing if they caught Derek's disappearing form.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 am

Melina held out the money to Zin, and then placed it back in her pocket. "Yeah, we got it."

"Okay, so now we just have to find the airport. You know where that is, right, Melina?"

The daughter of Athena nodded her head. "I practically lived on planes as a child. Come on, it's this way." After saying good bye to her father, she led the group down to the nearest airport. Soon enough, they were on the plane to Arizona.

~ EXPLOSION TIME! 8D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:45 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin nodded her head, not waiting to see if they would care about her and one thing. She was a bit...let's call it paranoid of planes. Not that she was scared of heights, but of Zeus, and her in his domain. How easy it would be to strike a plane down from the sky! She didn't even know if chaos could have kids, much less have one in their own element to kill. But in the end, Zin found herself inside a Boeing747, squished in between the window and Melina. "Are you sure this is air worthy?" she asked her with worry. She held on to the chair, as if it were a life preserver that held her to the plane. She looked out of the window, and the blinking lights of the airport was in line with them. Pre-flight instructionns filled the cabin, and she gritted her teeth to stop them from rattling.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Id gotten past security quiet easily considering I was armed to the teeth being from the south and all.But getting on the plane was a whole different matter.Id been on a plane once when I was like three and had almost been zapped out of the sky.Not my idea of a good memory.I was sitting infront Of Zin and next to Anna.Id gotten the window seat and I was really regreting that decision.I sighed and flipped through my spellbook and listened to 'El Dorado' by iron maiden."I hope so Zin."I replied.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:03 am

"Hopefully," Melina replied. "If my mother, Athena, is capable of convincing Zeus not to hurl lightning bolts at us."

"Come on, guys. We'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:16 am

Zin nodded in slight acknowledgement. This was going to be one heck of a ride. And she hoped that Violet would at least appreciate their efforts into getting her. She held the seat tightly, too tightly that her knuckles turned white. As they took off, Zin made a notice of the right wingslightly vibrating. And she felt uneasy about it. Would they crash if this was a malfunction? Or was this normal? Well, Zin was too busy noting different scenarios in her head to bother.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:31 pm

I relaxed a little once we were up in the air.Sure my knucles were white from holding onto the seat so hard and I winced at every small turbulance but it was better than me having a full blown panic attack."Yeah.Sure sis."I mumbled.I sighed and opened the window.There were some dark clouds around and it had started to lightly rain.Gods.I sighed and counted backwards in french starting at a hundred.That always calmed me down."Cent,quatre-vingt-dix-neuf,quatre-vignt-dix-huit.."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 pm

The ride was surprisingly easy, until the screams of the passengers echoed through the plane. Melina and Anna jumped out of their seats, startled, but ready.

"I think someone's hijacking the plane!" Anna exclaimed.

"I'll go check. If something's wrong, I'll call for you guys."

Without a word spoken, Anna agreed. Melina then headed toward the cockpit, where she found two men. They seemed to be about 20 years of age, and highly drunk on alcohol, which showed in their appearance.

"What now?" one of them asked, talking into one of the transmitters.

"What else? Just take the plane down!" a female voice snapped, which sounded like the voice of a 15-year-old girl.

"Okay, fine, Violet," the other man complained.

Violet.

The daughter of Athena quickly rushed back to her friends, and told them what had happened.

"Violet's doing this?" The Hecate cabin leader was devastated, but seemed like she was half expecting of something like this. "This is going to be harder than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:13 pm

"Great, just what we need. The one being rescued is the one to kill us!" Zin complained, squeezing the bridge of her nose and closing her eyes. She just wanted to get off the stupid damn plane! As the plane rocked back and forth, she wished it were pegasus she were riding, so that she could control the wind rather than the drunken idots.

The WIND! "We need to go down!" Zin said, unbuckling her safety belt. She needed time to at least take the plane down saftely. "Anna, you sure this cousin of yours is...stable?" she asked the cabinleader. After the answer, she looked at the back of the cabin, and formed escape routes and panels she could use.

"I'll be right back, but guys, get the plane steady!" she said, dashing to the other way and into the cargo hold, where she worked her magic. Or powers. You'd be the judge. Zin opened the cargo hatch, with the simple use of fire, and then all off the sudden, the door snapped open, and left her with the open air to deal with.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 pm

I actually calmed down when people started screaming.Fighting my way out of situations was just more calming that sitting down and waiting for something bad to happen.I had my dager out in my left hand and my revolver in my right.How Id gotten the weapons on the plane was easier than Id thought but thats not important right now.The stewardesses were trying to calm people down but they looked pretty scared themselves.I smiled."Im gonna go see if I can deal with the drunken idjits up front."I said,already heading for the control room.Some lady screamed noticing my gun but I just sighed,snapped my fingers,and let the mist do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 am

Melina followed Mini back into the cockpit. From there, she drew her sword, never minding her shield. With that, she took one of the men down, leaving the other one for Mini. Then, the daughter of Athena observed the controls of the plane, figuring out how to utilize them.

"Oh my gods," she breathed, muttering a curse in ancient Greek shortly afterwards. "Hopefully this thing isn't harder than driving a car. Where's the damned auto-pilot button?" With just their luck, the drunken men had sabotaged the controls. Melina was forced to grab the wheel, and hope that Zin could help by bending the wind.

Anna stayed with Zin, reciting a few spells in her head that could possibly assist. Though, trying to control a whole plane was much more complex than a 13-year-old could handle.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Zin."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 pm

"Of course." she gulped. I think he said silently in her mind. She closed her eyes, and the plane began to shudder violently, as both of the winds fought. Beads of sweat began to form on her forehead as she tried to concentrate. Then, she was in control, but heart beating fast, she knew it was only a matter of time before she gave waty.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 am

I grinned devileshly.I punched the other guy and then grabbed him by his shoulder and shoved hi against the wall.I looked into his eyes and at the same time changed mine to a very dark green.I slowly started searching his mind with necromancy.I chuckled darkly.He knew little,but atleast something about how to fly a plane.I punched him again,this time harder,and knocked him unconcious."Melina,turn those two red buttons halfway and that blue one a qaurter of an inch."I said,while I was next to her pressing different buttons.Along with the plane stuff Id also found out what hed messed with.Aperantly the other had been the gaurd or something like that."I hope Zins got something goin."I mumbled,switching yet anothe switch.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:56 am

Melina tried pressing a few buttons, but leaving one hand on the wheel of the plane. It only took a few minutes for sparks of electricity to start dancing to life on the control system. "The whole system's gone haywire!" she exclaimed.

And if that just wasn't enough, they had found themselves in a turbulence. Melina gripped the wheel tighter than before, her knuckles turning a bright white, and fear written all over her face. She tilted the wheel downward, causing the plane to go up, and release itself from the turbulence's grasp. "Okay," the demigoddess breathed, "That's over with."

The wheel was soon engulfed in sparks. Quickly, and without hesitation, Melina pulled away, and the plane began to head down to the earth's surface. "We're loosing altitude!"

~ Jump?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 pm

I growled and punched the wall in frustration."This things gonna go down Melina.I say we grab the others and jumps.Theres a fiftyseven percentc chance we manage to not die."I said,pinching the bridge of my nose.A stewardes came in and started screaming.I snapped and she walked out quietly."The will of mortals.So easily twisted."I muttered darkly.I headed for the door."Come on Melina.We have a better chance of surviving if were together."I said,my eyes flickering red.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 am

Zin's attention snapped, as loose cargo hit her head once, catching her concentration on the wind free from her controls. And soon, the plane began to descent, point head down. This wasn't going according to plan! Zin, being a soldier at heart, grunted and resisted the urge to yell out in frustration. This was going to be the choice, isn't it? It was jump, hopefully land safetly and kill the foolish passengers, or die with them. Or even don't jump, and, as if Zeus could could control water, be lucky.

"Anna, go to the cockpit. Get all of them put!" Zin ordered, above the whistle and bustle of the wind. She grabbed the ropes on the walls, and tried not to hurl. Her grey eyes were fierce, and she wished that even for a moment, Anna would understand the nobility, and yet stupidity, of what she's about to do. Zin ripped out, with her remaining strength, 3 pairs of parachutes in heavy military bags, and shoved it into the other cabin leader's hand. "Before- before it's too late." Zin added, and she wished Anna wouldn't hear the significant fear in her voice. It's a good thing, after all, that the screaming and whistling of the winds and scream filled the air, or else she'd be a little, too much, out of her original, hardcore self.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm

I walked toward the back of the plane towards were Zin and Anna would be.I quickly grabbed my backpack from above my seat and continued walking.Most of the passangers were scared and confused.I felt bad,knowig the most possible outcome was of them dying.I sighed and shook my head.There was no room to feel remorse in a life or death situation.As the moto of the ninja training camp goes"The strong are strong and the weak are dead."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 pm

"We can't let them die." Melina observed the frantic mortals; their efforts of escaping death to only be proven inevitable. Why should they, the half-bloods, live, when the mortals are only innocent, and harmless creatures? How was that fair?

"I know, Melina. But there's nothing we can do for them now. The control system has been hijacked completely, and the extra engine on the plane has been trashed also. There's nothing we can do." Anna strapped on her parachute backpack as she spoke. Then, she wrapped one around the dazed Melina, who was still lost in thought. "We have to leave. There's still a life we can save," Anna said, implying that her cousin, Violet, was why they were on this quest.

"Yeah," Melina replied halfheartedly. "Let's go."

Anna and Melina dived out of the plane, quickly releasing their parachutes. The plane erupted into flames in the distance, sparks of fire falling from the inferno.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:52 am

I sighed when Melina mentioned the mortals.Now she gets sympathetic?Kinda late for that.I put on a parachute and jumped out after Melina and Anna.I released my parachute a little later and ended up afew feet below them.I sighed and hoped everyone else was ok.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 pm

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Escape was inevitable. Especially when faced with her situation. Idiocy had taken its turn on Zin as she stayed back. The right side of the plane sparked, and evnTually sparked into ablaze as they were yards above the ground. Zin gulped down a cry, as her eyes teared at the wind as it went into her eyes. With one heave, she placed herself into an ajacent, and yet still piled upon luggage. She facEd the open door, and concentrated enough for several shoots of parachutes erupted from her hands. The plane shuddered a the sudden change of pace, and gradually slowed down. But it didn't stop falling to hard to the mountain terrain underneath. "We are ready for a crash landing folks?" she asked, as she pulled back and held on to the plane. The metalic body creek and groaned, building up pressure too much for it to take until...

"Aaaah!" Zin heaard the screams of terror and dispair of passengers of the flight. All she wanted to do now, was to make them shut up and assure them that everything was all under her control. as if depending 150 lives on a single thirteen year old girl wasn't pressure enough. Zin managed to get the plane about a mile above the ground before the tail section was depicated from the body. The passengers rode it down till then, and Zin was too tired, too injured to know if how they'd survive. But she knew, the careful buzzing of something in her ear. Death was close. She knew it. She could feel it. Fear clogged her throat, and her soul felt a small tug, too small that she would give it way. Slowly, very slowly, Zin closed her eyes, praying for a better tomorrow. For today maybe bad, there she was, hoping for a better tommorrow. She felt herself drift further into sleep, and in a split second, she thought about the others. But she knew, she, Zinnia Melion, was in greater peril than they were, so it was safe to close those grey eyes. Maybe, just maybe, it would be her last....
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:16 pm

I landed on the ground by crashing into a bush.I cursed in spanish and looked around.The plane had landed a good two miles away.An easy five minute run.Well...for me that is.Ive beeen trained to be a ninja."Anna,Melina,Im gonna check on Zin.Shes probably alive."I said to them.I grabbed my backpack and headed off,running through the rocky terrain like it was nothing.Hold on Zin.Just hold on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next