Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A fight to remember [Open to all]

Go down 
+5
Excelsior
Azn
Nico
thienthy
dyingbreath-XIII
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:11 pm

I argue, but do as Leo says, and, as I walk past Leo, swing my sword at Leo, using enough power to hit him if I catch him off guard. I even out my weight and feel the same power I had when I made the great, one hit I had earlier made. I don't let myself be too thoughtless, though, so I carefully point my sword in the right direction, now having a clear shot.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:14 pm

I duck and the sword whizzes over my head. He was slow from his injuries. I kick him so he falls back onto the bench and shoot him with another tranquilizer dart. I go to the wound when he falls unconscious and breath fire on it sealing it up and cleaning it. I do it in a narrow jet so as not to burn him though and use utmost care. I had done this before so I was no novice.I had shot him with a low dose so he would not feel any pain but he would wake up quite soon.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:40 pm

I smile, finally able to see the end of my nightmare. The gods were taking me away, finding me a new place to call home. Camp Half-Blood. I open my eyes extremely fast and spin around, no pain in my leg. "Am I in the infirmary?" I scream in panic. I then see the bench below me and relax. I lift myself up and feel for my sword, letting my hands grasp it tightly. I turn it into a pair of sunglasses and put them on my eyes. "I don't feel so strong. Why don't you guys fight. That was the original plan," I remind the others. "Let me watch. When I feel better I'll join in." I sit back on the bench and relax my tense muscles.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:44 pm

"are you're ok," I ask.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Ikuto looked at the others. "You never know. I don't even know much about my powers." He shrugged and walked over to the bench.

Lily sighed and let her weapons fall back to her sheath. "Well, let's wait for you to heal. I'm starting to sweat and I'm a bit tired."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:29 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine," I reply.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:08 pm

"So," I say to Lily, "would you like to continue our fight. Your friend there can join you if you want."
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 pm

"Maybe later. That fight wore me out then you think."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:22 pm

"Then what about you," i say talking to Lily's friend.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:32 pm

I went into the arena and saw an epic fight. I hear the guy ask for a challenge and went to him and said, "Ill challenge you names Chu".
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 pm

"gesundheit," I say and smile. Finally I had a challenger.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:56 pm

I stepped up and draw my sword.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:05 pm

I conjure up my hoplon as well as Invictus and say, "come on then. You can have the first shot."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:59 pm

I lean in, angry that my leg prevented me from fighting. "Come on Leo!" I shout, cheering him on best I could. After a minute, I stepped up, to test my leg, and I fall back onto the bench. I grunt, but feel fine, and continue to cheer for Leo, even though Chu was my half-brother.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:00 pm

I smiled and ran up to him and powerslide behind to while slashing my sword at his back.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:27 pm

I swing my leg and kick him as he powerslides past. "Predictable," I say simply.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:19 pm

I stare at Leo, knowing Chu and I had similar fighting styles. "Was I that predictable?" I ask, smiling wisely.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:30 pm

"Oh yeah," I say. Most fighters were predictable. They followed the same patterns of attacks based on their weapon. The only truly and totally unpredictable fighters were berserkers. They didn't care about their own safety so it was next to impossible to predict their moves.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:50 am

I dodge the kick and smile. "I'll show you predictable" I thought. I took out my dagger from my boot and threw it at him. I ran back roundhouse kicking backing up the dagger.

Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:55 am

Ikuto smiled to himself. "I guess it's too late to join now."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 am

I block the dagger easily with my shield and say, "a hidden weapon? Once again so predictable for a hermes kid."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 am

The dagger was a distraction so I slashed down my sword when he deflected the dagger.

Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 am

I cock my shield to catch his sword and swing at him calculatedly. I had never swung a reckless blow in my life and wasn't about to start now.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 am

I backed up from the swing and trust my sword.

Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 am

I fall back several steps so there is a large gap between us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight to remember [Open to all]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next