Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A fight to remember [Open to all]

Go down 
+5
Excelsior
Azn
Nico
thienthy
dyingbreath-XIII
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:53 pm

I block and swing at his shield with my massive warhammer.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 am

OOC: I like coated it with my magic so it wouldn't get hurt my fire as much. And aren't you blocking a lot. I mean, that's a lot of blocking you're doing.

Lily sighed and looked at her poor vines. She would have to worry about them later. I feinted at punching with my free arm at Leo's face and knee kicked him in the privates.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:17 am

I swiftly dodged the shot by sinking low and getting behind Leo in seconds.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:19 pm

OOC: That is most of a fight, blocking your opponents hits. In a sword fight, the first unblocked attack can be the last one. But I'm sorry if I am powerplaying a bit.
My codpiece protected me from the kick as I pivot on the warhammer's shaft so I face the two of them. I drew back a distance before firing an automatic hand crossbow at them, the warhammer gone, seemingly vanishing into thin air. I conjure up my shield as well so I would be ready to block their inevitably incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:15 pm

I push Lily out of the way of the crossbow, and duck myself. My arms hurt, and my mind is slowing, but I manage to keep myself in the Battle Zone and lift my sword, swinging it down hard onto Leo's shield. "How many weapons do you have?" I joke breathlessly, my Hermes attitude kicking in. I couldn't help but smile, remembering my cabin.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 pm

"More than enough," I say swinging my sword at him and looking for a weak spot while dodging his attacks and keeping an eye out for Lily.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Lily looked around. She kept a eye out for any weak spots. She sheathed her sword and dashed to her vines. She climbed them, using the thorns as hand holds. She clicked a small button at the bottom of her sword's pommel and a long bow appeared with some arrows. She nocked an arrow to the string, pulled back, and relesed it towards Leo, aiming at a point in his leg that wouldn't cripple him.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:07 am

I catch the arrow with my shield, then I throw the same spinning towards the vine cutting it at the base sending the height crashing down like Jack's beanstalk. Then I recall the shield, having it disappear then reassemble in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:25 am

I pray to my father, "O lord Hermes, god of thieves and messengers, please let this slash attack work." I jump into the air, finding new strength, and slash my sword at both of them at the same time. I didn't know if it would work, but I had asked my dad, which was as much as I could do.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:28 am

The gods were worthless. I never trusted their power in battle, doing that was just a way to get you killed. You never relied on anyone but yourself and your sword. I block his swing, which was more powerful than his last few, and hold it off while I kick him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:13 pm

I grunt at the kick, but quickly recover. "For Hermes," I whisper, making my best slash I'd done in battle yet and aiming for Leo's shoulder. If this shot didn't make it I would be surprised. The pain in my stomach subsided and I felt a new reason to fight. For my dad, and for this Leo kid who clearly didn't care for the gods.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:20 pm

OOC: I didn't say anything bad about the gods or your dad out loud.
I see the blow coming but there is no way to block it with my sword. The blow clangs against my pauldron and digs itself into it, making it through the flimsier kevlar coating on the outside but not the strong, flexible steel armour underneath. I swing with my unhindered arm, which happens to be the one with the shield, at Chase. The broad side of the shield hurtling towards his body. He'd either need to let it hit him or abandon his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:03 pm

OOC: Yeah, Chase saw Leo's facial expression when he prayed to the gods.
With my quick thinking mind at work, I let the shield hit me, not willing to drop my sword. I fall to the ground, but am not willing to get up.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:12 pm

I grab onto Chase's wrist while he falls to the ground and twist it causing him to let go of the hilt. I then grab onto his sword and yank it out of my pauldron and say to him, "You ruined my jacket." I take a couple steps back as I say this to put myself out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:09 pm

I grunt from pain, but mask any emotion on my face. "I guess I did," I smirk, pushing myself up. I advance on Leo, my shield still out and aim at my sword with my shield, hoping to knock it out of his hand. I have a death grip on my shield, so it wouldn't come from my hand.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:11 pm

I sidestep inwards. A shield is clunky and heavy, so it is very hard to hit something unless that something is hindered. I hold his sword hilt first towards him and say, "come now, I'm not letting you win that easily." It was a dangerous move but battle ettiquette would mean that he wouldn't attack me at the moment, which he could do with relative ease given my position.At least... that was if he followed battle ettiquette.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Lily began to fall. "Ikuto!"

Ikuto sighed. He unsheathed his raiper and his shield came out. He threw the shield at Lily. "You owe me!"

"I know!" Lily caught it and slid down the hill, using the shield like a bob sled. The shield dissappeared and reappeared in Ikuto's hand. Her long bow and arrows had returned into her sword. She looked at the boys fighting. They were at a stand-still. Oh, help me mother, please. She took out one of her rose seeds and threw it at Leo's feet. She began to concentrate on her magic.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm

I barely see it happen out of the corner of my eye and step away from the seed quickly preparing my sword in case it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

I nod at Leo and smile, grabbing my sword and hold my shield out in front of me. I turn to Lily and slash my sword at the ground where the seeds landed, causing the seeds to come out of the soil and stay seeds. Quickly I drew my sword back closer to me and look at Leo, waiting for his next move. 'Thanks,' I mouth, secretly shaken after being so vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 pm

I slowly walk towards the outside edge of the arena, heading towards one of the walls which encircled us. My back was turned to Chase but my guard was anything but down, even though I looked quite relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 pm

I wasn't aiming for Leo at the moment, but I could tell he was planning something. I advanced on Lily, but made the mistake of turning to check on Leo. Quickly I whip my shield to protect my back, while I have my sword in front. "The wall?" I question, not expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:24 pm

I lean against the wall waiting for Chase. I would not attack an opponent who had his back to me or was focusing on someone else.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:56 pm

I take a quick step forward and slash my sword, hopefully having the element of surprise.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:14 pm

(at leo or at lily? Cause Leo is at the wall. Far too far for you to just spring over to and catch by surprise, unless you can shunpo anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:54 pm

OOC: At Lily. Sorry I should have made that clear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight to remember [Open to all]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next