Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A fight to remember [Open to all]

Go down 
+5
Excelsior
Azn
Nico
thienthy
dyingbreath-XIII
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:41 pm

"Brandon Mathias, Ares," Brandon said, shaking the proffered hand. "Didn't think Aphrodite was much into combat, but sure." Brandon then frowned as he heard two people asking the crowd if they had seen someone recently. "Missing people rumours? Jeez. I wanna go ask Chiron what that's about. You two can come if you want, I think."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:52 pm

I walk into the arena,toying with my dagger " anyone wanna fight ? " I say
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 pm

"Well sorry to cut this short, but I really need to check out those rumours," Brandon told Melinda and Nikki. "You know where Chiron's office is if you want to follow." Brandon took his assault rifle and jogged out of the arena. He wanted some answers.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:14 pm

I jog after him " Angela Sparks daughter of Athena i hope u dont mind that im coming with u
i've been curious as well" I say shyly
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 pm

I roll my eyes glad that the people who were interrupting our conversation were leaving. I was not antisocial but I did not like to be interuppted.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 pm

I exchanged the same look with Leo, as if saying, 'Let's take a time out to mess with these wimps.' I jump into the air and land in front of the leaving demigods. "You leave without fighting? Must not be very into the sport. I'm Chase, son of Hermes. Me and my frineds," I point to Leo, Ikuto, Lily, and Chu, proud to call them my friends, "don't like to be interrupted." I draw my sword, but don't hold it in a threatening way.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:59 pm

OOC: Would have loved to enact that fight scene with your characters Nico, but by now Brandon is already at Thalia's Pine getting ready to leave on a quest. I wouldn't mind doing this with my second character once he gets approved though.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 pm

OOC: Feel free.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm

OOC: Cool
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 pm

"In the mean time," I say to Chase as I hit him lightly over the back of the head the pommel of my sword, "you really shouldn't turn your back on your oppenent."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:42 pm

I gasp, caught off guard, but recover and spin on my heals. I slash my sword, aiming for his hip, an easy place to hit.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:41 pm

I stay at his back. "What do you say we just stop the fight eh?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:23 pm

I look at him and nod. "It's a draw. We better get back to our cabins. You know, the war. Which cabin do you stay at?" I raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm

"how about we say I won, more accurate that way," I say, "and I don't sleep in a cabin. I was born unto no god so I do not sleep amidst the company of their progeny."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:48 pm

I cock my head. I wasn't the smartest demigod around, and Leo seemed like a son of Athena right now. "English?" I say jokingly."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:49 pm

"I'm not the son of a god so I don't sleep in any of the cabins," I "translate".
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:47 am

OOC: Sorry, I've been gone for a while. Could somebody give me an update please?
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 am

OOC: you were fighting with Chu while I was disposing of Chase(i.e. knocking him unconscious with the vulcan nerve pinch).
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 am

I walk into the arena quietly " I hope i'm not interrupting" I say quietly
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 am

"No," I sigh, "our fight was over anyway."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 am

" you don't sound that happy so I'l just go " I say
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:09 am

"I'm not unhappy at all and even if I was that would be no reason to go." I say.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:14 am

" oh well I'm Kristen, daughter of Aphrodite" I say, I smile shyly and extend my hand
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:30 am

"Leo son of Nikolas and Joanna." I say, smiling and bowing slightly and taking and kissing her hand chivalrically.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 am

I blush " nice to meet you Leo" I say
"so who were you fighting" I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight to remember [Open to all]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next