Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A fight to remember [Open to all]

Go down 
+5
Excelsior
Azn
Nico
thienthy
dyingbreath-XIII
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:01 pm

"I will not swear," I say, "mostly because I plan on telling you either way and swearing on it would prevent me from telling you if you lost."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:37 pm

I smile. "I'm down with that," I tell him. "Tell me while we fight." I randomly, but with focus, swing at his shins.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

I kick upward at the flat of the blade deflecting it upwards. "You are gonna have to try harder," I say with a smile, "and about our 'date'. The second battle interupted us. But I did get a kiss."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 pm

I laugh. "A kiss? Dude! Really?" I laugh, but I keep my focus. Lunging for his waist, I keep a strong grip on my sword.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:41 pm

I step sideways and elbow the flat of the blade hitting it downwards. "Yes really," I say, "why would I joke about that?" I hit him in the chest with the palm of my hand hard.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:35 pm

I stagger backwards. "Well, I guess not. I just have a hard time imagining . . ." I trail off, lunging at him with the flat part of my sword, aiming for his calf. If I hit it just right, he would wince and I would have another open shot.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:40 pm

I punch him and allow him the blow. My armour would protect me from his blow so it was a bad move. In the meantime I deliver a great one-two punch right to his chest. When the blow hits I kick his sword away to prevent him from making an upward slash to somewhere more vital.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 am

I glare at Leo, than race for my sword. I was the demigod here, and my biggest skill was speed. I reach my sword before he can stop me, and slash back. My chest still ached from his punches, but I ignore it, putting it off, for now.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:38 pm

As he reaches the sword and swings I make sure I am not within his path. Rather than chasing him I took a zigged path around so I was on his flank as he swung at empty air. "What have I told you about turning your back," I say as I step in and give a punch to his kidneys that I stop moments before it hits. It would have been too painful, possibly even lethal if it had hit and I didn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 pm

I flinch, but realize everything is fine. "Well, I needed my sword," I mumble. Jumping up onto my feet I use all of my concentration to swing my sword at Leo's thigh. I hoped it would hit, but I wasn't sure. I thought it was a good shot, but who knew.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 pm

With a quick move I trip him sending him onto the ground face up. I step on his sword to prevent him from lifting it and say, "good fight. though you should never let an unarmed opponent be within striking distance of you."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 am

I roll my eyes and spit out the mouthful of dirt I got taken in. "Right." My tone has no emotion, but there is a bit of sarcasm. I let him keep his foot on my sword. I had learned from that mistake. Instead, I use my shield as a hammer, pushing it straight toward his chest and aim a kick for his hip. He would have to choose one hit over the other.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 pm

The other foot is at his neck in a heartbeat and I say, "When you are at this position it does not do well to allow the other person to be this close. You should have rolled away before attempting to attack." He was a fighter with a lot of promise but he still had a lot to learn. We all do. But I was confident in his potential.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm

I spit and take a step back. I respected a guy who could teach, but in my head those things didn't fit into the slots open in my head. It was like I had already learned this, in a different way, and Leo was telling me in the normal way. Now, far enough back I make a jump and try to crash down just before him, but that would be a last minute thing. First he needed to think I was planning on landing on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight to remember [Open to all]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9