Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A fight to remember [Open to all]

Go down 
+5
Excelsior
Azn
Nico
thienthy
dyingbreath-XIII
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A fight to remember [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 am

I floated down to the arena glad that no one had gotten me to spill any secrets today and pulled off my belt watching as it morphed into my favorite chain whip, bring it on boys.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm

"a chain," I say to the girl, "quite an unconventional weapon eh?"
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Lily and Ikuto walked into the arena. "Ikuto, I'm bored! Fight me!"

"No, Lily I'm not going to fight you. It's bad for boyfriends and girlfriends to fight."

"Where do they say that in the rules?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 am

"If it will stop a fight I will fight one of you," I offer to them, "I'll even fight you both."
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm

"I'll fight you first!" Lily unsheathed her black sword and got into a fighting stance. "What's your name at least? Mine is Lily Nguyen, daughter of Demeter."

Ikuto sighed. "I'll just watch....for now."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:21 pm

"Leonidas. But you can call me leo." I say not drawing a weapon at all.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:48 pm

I ran into the arena, glad to see possible competitors. I turned my sword back into a pair of sunglasses and brought out my watch. "Hey guys. I'm Chase, son of Hermes." I smiled brightly and pressed the flat glass of my watch. It turned my shield and I took off my sunglasses, turning them back into my celestial-bronze sword.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 pm

"Nice to meet you Chase, call me leo." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:26 pm

I nod at Leo politely, which is strange since I'm never polite. "Hey Leo. What do you plan on fighting with?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. I make my shield and sword obvious and tilt my head ever so slightly. "I don't want to judge you or anything . . . It's just . . ." I wave my hand at Leo's empty hands.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:29 pm

"Hey, butt off Chase! I'm fighting him!" Lily looked at Leo. "That's a nice name you got there, Leo. Let's fight!"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 pm

I back up with my arms at my chest defensively. "Sorry," I say. "I'll warn you though, I'm not very good at waiting my turn." I smile slyly. "But I might be able to make an exception."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm

"Come on you two," I say, "I'll fight you both. Come at me I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:44 pm

I stepped forward toward the cocky, weaponless, kid. I swung my sword and let it rest on my shoulder. With my shield in front of me, I stepped forward. "I'll take that dare . . . Leo," I said, almost forgetting his name. "Son of?" I asked, as I swung my sword at his shoulder. Being celestial-bronze, it would only hurt Leo.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:50 pm

"My parents are Nikolas and Joanna," I say to him arms crossed seemingly relaxed, then as soon as he swing I duck under his swing and appear behind him with a katar digging into his back and a hand on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:58 pm

I look at him confused. "The demigods? Okay," Chase said calmly, slashing his sword at Leo's arm.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Being behind him he could not swing at me and gripping his neck I keep him like that. Digging the katar deeper into the back but not so deep as to hurt, and say "I win. Want another try?"
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Lily sighed. She swung her hand at the both of them. "Man, you guys forgot about me. How rude!" Seeds that were from her hand, were now near the two boys. She summoned her power and felt an ache in her side. She saw that vines that she usually used to strangle people were growing quite fast. They wrapped around both of the boy's legs and took them into the air. They were now hanging upside down. "That's what you get when you ignore me!"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I cut the vines before they wrap around me and leap away before dousing the vines in fire from my flamethrower. "I wasn't ignoring you," I say, "you just weren't fighting."
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:25 pm

"Not cool!" Lily touched her power and made her vines a little fireproof. She then took up her sword in hand, slashed at Leo's open back, made a cut before dashing to her vines.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:29 pm

I swing around and block Lily's swing. People shouldn't talk in the middle of a fight if they wanted to sneak up on someone. (OOC:and how do you make vines fireproof?)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:09 pm

I let my anger get the best of me and I slahed the vines still around my feet. I ran to Leo and slahed his arms, causing them to start bleeding. I grabbed both of his arms the held them still while I brought my sword to his throat. "Now it's a tie," I smiled. I advanced on Lily, my sword colliding with her fireproof vines. "You want to fight, I'll give you a fight." I using my shield to block any attacks and hit her left shoulder with my sword's blade.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:11 pm

OOC: sorry chase you cant power play like that. I just dodged your move. You were cocky, I have an excuse. I was prepared and am an exremely good fighter.
I block Chase's sword too. He was angry and reckless so it was quite easy.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:34 pm

OOC: Ok, wait, what just happen? I power played? But Chase's main skill is fighting, so he can hit a hard target, just like Leo is a good fighter, that's how he one the first fight.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:39 pm

OOC: I won the first fight because you underestimated an apparently unarmed person. and even so I blocked you because you were angry and reckless.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:46 pm

OOC: Okay, oh well
BIC:
I stare at Leo in outrage, but calm myself, remembering what in feels like to be in "Battle Mode." I walk as calmly as a Hermes kid could and swing my sword at Leo's wrist, a weak point on most fighters, skilled or not. 'Your back,' I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight to remember [Open to all]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next