Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A fight to remember [Open to all]

Go down 
+5
Excelsior
Azn
Nico
thienthy
dyingbreath-XIII
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:38 pm

I got closer, but not to close. I wait for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:19 pm

I keep my distance and wait.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:35 pm

I couldn't wait so I ran at the most unpredictable time and grabbed my dagger from the ground and threw it at him. I then brung down my sword at him.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:53 pm

In a snap he fell into the same trap as Chase. I had surrupticiously switched my swords and now the disconnected links of the snake sword wrapped themselves around Chu. I recall my shield and replace it with Invictus in an instant. I bring Invictus to his neck, sealing the deal. "Checkmate." I say to him
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:02 pm

"Not just yet". My eyes focus on the snake and it flew away. I flew back and bust threw the trap with my sword and flew with my winged shoes and came down with a second knife in my other boot and drove it to his head, but not touching his neck. " not what was it you said Checkmate?" I smile.

Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:06 pm

OOC: It's not a real snake nor is it a real trap. The snake sword is a type of sword. and the trap was getting it coiled around you.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:37 pm

OOC: Well I could still bust through with the impact of my wing shoes it I put the effort.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 pm

I lurch forward intercepting the dagger with my shoulder as I swing again and put my sword once again to his neck. "yes," I say, "by that I mean that I have won. If it were a fight to the death you would have been decapitated before you could fly out. Therefore I have won."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 pm

"Your right"I grinned. I put my weapons away and shook his hand. "I probably should've used my dagger connection technique, but its unstable"I say.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:11 pm

"Using an unstable weapon is the sign of either a reckless warrior or a stupid one." I say, "The only reckless warriors who do not also fit into the second category are berserkers. Recklessness is a sign of overconfidence or bravery, simply kind words for stupidity." I snap my sword back to it's original position and put my weapons away.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:36 pm

I pull some nectar out of my jacket and take a small sip, not even enough to taste much, but enough to heal a small gash in my leg. "Much better," I say happily, smiling like only a Hermes kid could. I stand up and walk to the two fighters. "Team fight?" I ask, looking to Lily. "I had some nectar, and I feel a lot better."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:31 pm

"what are the teams?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 am

I grin and look at the other Hermes kid saying the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:24 pm

I shrug. "I don't care. Make your pick, if you think you're so good," I say to Leo. In truth, he was good.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm

"Me and the kid that came here with Lily against both of you." I say considering.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 am

Ikuto smiled to himself. "I'm down with that."

Lily sat down on a bench to make herself comfortable. "You better win or I'll be disappointed."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 am

"wouldn't want to disappoint your girlfriend eh bud?" I say with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:40 pm

"Okay then lest do this"I said.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:24 pm

I smile at my brother. "I'm ready, but don't you think Lily should be the ref? Well, strike that. No ref," I say, remembering how Ikuto was Lily's boyfriend. "Let's just fight." I leave my sunglasses on and keep my watch arm behind my back. I wasn't hiding it, simply keeping it safe. I look through my sunglasses and keep a steady, cocky smile on my face, hoping to seem like any normal Hermes kid. In truth, I was on full defense mode.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:35 pm

A spear and shield materialize in my hand as I fall back a distance. I keep the kid on my team behind me for now.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:52 pm

I roll my eyes. Of course Leo didn't trust his partner, or at least wanted him to keep his distance. I whisper something into Chu's ear, only loud enough for him to hear. "Keep Leo distracted, I'm aiming for Ikuto. I'm serious, I need stealth. Oh, and good luck," I say, looking at my two opponents. I had talked so quiet that they had no chance of hearing me.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm

I kept my eyes locked on both of them. I prepared myself for anything.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:41 pm

I smile and nod. I ran and attack Leo with my sword but instead of hitting him I hopped behind him and put him in a headlock.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:27 pm

I stab at Chu with the spear before he gets very close.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:14 pm

I dodge the spear and leaped over him. I flew up higher and higher in the air and looked down at him. I focused on most of my energy and made my self a blur. I flew super fast down at Leo that I was more then a blur and slashed with my sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight to remember [Open to all]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next