Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Big

Dream Big

Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) 386437_344494395562452_244975925514300_1456737_921771121_n_large
Kris Covan Daughter of Aphrodite

I run out of my cabin going to the entrance of the Labyrinth with my throing knives on my bet and my vest filled with them. I grab one and throw it at one of the Empousai in the eye as I threw another knife at the same one. I look as one swings a sword at me and I duck and hide behind a tree. I throw another knife hitting its leg. I see it fall to the ground and another one makes me fall on the ground. I look up as I try to grab a knife. Someone please help me I say in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 pm

The eardrum shattering shriek was probably enough to scare off any nearby empousai, but Harper didn't stop there. She barreled out from behind the trees with her bat held threateningly over her head, and zigzagged through the makeshift battlefield like lightning towards the fallen girl. An empousa, who'd been leaning over her, turned around at the shrill pitch of Harper's voice in terror and utter confusion. It'd never heard a human make such a strange noise before. But before the monster could register what was happening, there was a sickening snap and her head bent foward, almost at a 90 degree angle, and the wench fell to the ground. She poofed into a pile of green sand, and Harper stood above it, panting heavily. Her knuckles were white, clenched tightly around the blood spattered baseball bat. She surveyed the girl, a frantic look in her eyes. Through breaths, she managed, "Are...you...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 pm

I close my eyes as the thing is over me and then hear a voice asking me a question. I open my eyes slowly and look seeing a girl and nod "Yes thank you." I say to her. I get up slowly and look at her carefully. I did recgonize her from somewhere,I just couldn't tell who she was. I see something behind her and throw a knife at the empousai hoping she relized I wasn't throing it at her. I threw another at the same one as it turned into dust as the sword fell and I took a deep breath, but knew there was more out there.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:29 pm

When the girl raised her weapon, Harper let out a yelp of fear and instinctively crouched down, ducking her head. She heard the weapon stab into something, followed by an empousa's hiss, and realized what happened. She'd just been saved by the girl that she had, well, saved. Slowly, she got back up, realizing that they were severely outnumbered. Lark felt heavy in her hands, as if she didn't already feel weird enough. Killing, even monsters, tended to make Harper nauseous, and today's battle was certainly no exception. Her stomach did flips, and her head spun. But she knew that the more campers they had fighting, the better their chances of survival were.

Behind her, twigs snapped, sending Harper into a suddenly fear-induced frenzy. She whipped around and swung her bat, cracking it into the monster's neck. It disappeared, and she let out a quiet sob. "Sorry..." The word was heavy with guilt and sadness. "I don't...kill..very often." Kill. The word was like poison. Her eyes stung with tears, which she quickly wiped on her sleeve before returning her glossy gaze to the girl she'd silently allied herself with. "I'm Harper."
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:37 pm

I turn around myself as she hits the neck of a monster seeing her say sorry to it and I have a blank face on my face. I look at her as she says she doesn't kill very often "Are you okay?" I ask as I see her wipe off a tear. "I'm Kristen, but just call me Kris." I say to her. Thats who she was Harper, the daughter or Uhh..Iris? I think. As I'm think one of the monsters behind her was about to swing a sowrd at her and I tackle her down as the swprd misses her. I stab the monster in the chest and another in the neck seeing it turn into dust.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Harper yelps as she feels the force of the girl push her over, straight onto her bat. The ground is uneven, angling the bat so that the tip smashes into her rib cage. She lets out a small gasp and rolls off her weapon as Kris plunges a sword into an enemy's chest. She stays for a moment on the ground, flat on her back, watching Kris stab empousai. "Thanks." She sighs, drawing herself back up, eventually to her feet. For as many monsters as they kill, more and more take their places. Empousai surround them, emerging from the trees. Each one has a devilish gleam in their eyes, like they wanted to rip the two girls apart. Harper rubs the bruise forming on her side tenderly, and raises her bat in the other hand. "I think...I think we're going to need some backup."
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:52 pm

I look down at her "I'm so sorry." I say to her as I look around and listen to her. "We sure do, but how are we going to get people over here?" I ask her. Maybe if I do that whistle Kane taught me, but how did it go? I ask myself "Have any ideas?" My voice filled with terror. I look around seeing more come Really, why can't only two just come, so we both can take them down? But Noooo they have to come in packs of two.I look around grabbing my knives in my hand throwing two at a time missing one, but hitting the other as it turns to dust.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:06 am

Harper groans half-heartedly, accepting her imminent death. She closes her eyes for a moment, trying to force tears back, before rubbing them and shaking her head. She raises her bat, taking swings at oncoming empousai. Left and right they turn to dust, occasionally making successful swipes at her. As she grows exhausted from the swarm, her swings slow down, and the empousai seem to speed up. They grab at her and cut with their swords, and Harper's struggling weakens. In a sudden, desperate last attempt, she shrieks the name of someone at the top of her lungs. The boy she used to know as a child. Lark, aka Grayson.

In the distance there is an explosion of greek fire, and a plume of green smoke fills the air. Dirt and debree flies up, and the empousai scatter as the rev of an engine sounds. Headlights flash across trees as Gray appears over a far off hill, in front of the explosion. He maneuvers his dirt bike around the trees with skill, and makes his way towards the pair of girls in the woods.

Harper smiles euphorically, feeling happy and lightheaded. Butterflies flip in her stomach, and she's so overwhelmed with emotion that she doesn't quite now how to respond. She bursts out laughing. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 am

I look as it grabs her and it lets her go. I look up at some guy on some bike and her her laughing.What is going on here?She laughing and I'm about to die.No, so not happening. At least someone came. I say and throw another knife as it hitsa monster and it turns to dust. I see them speeding up and duck as two of the swing at me. I grab two knives and stab one as the other gets ahold of my hand.I close my eyes Goodbye life. I say to myself as I know this was the end of Kristen Covan.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:55 am

Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) Tumblr_lwbob9DZeh1r8ukbpo1_500

Nico Orion Fox

Not too far away Nico tried not to yell in protest as a sudden whirl of flaming hair threw him to a tree, forcing him farther and farther into the wave of incoming empousai. Merely, he groans out a colorful word as he regains his senses and tries hard not to faint. Thinking quick, before the same monster that had taken him by surprise could cut off his head, Nico ducks down. With a strike of luck, he managed to remember the sword that had fell near his feet. Adrenaline rushing through his veins, he dives towards the Celestial Bronze and grabs the hilt. Rolling to the side to avoid collision from the monster's sudden lunge at him, he jumps to his feet and a split second later, drives the weapon into the monster's body.

I'm getting too old for this., Nico thought, even though he wasn't anywhere near old. Tired as the heat of the moment passes, Nico leans to a near by tree for support as he watched the golden dust be carried in the wind.

Hearing a weird mix of explosions, he turns around and checks if his ear was okay. Did he hear..an engine? Yes, there it is! Another boy comes a long and Nico smirks. Hotshot prince charming wants to save the day?, he thought, seeing a girl his age giggle as monsters lingered around. Shaking his head, Nico stumbles towards them, almost drunkenly.

"Hey guys, isn't it a bit too early to-", There was a growling near him and saw a girl about to be struck by a empousai. One hand was held by the monster while the other was about to strike, her claws ready for the kill. Instinctively, Nico took out a dagger from his side, the metal glimmering under the sun. He threw it with accuracy, but it merely caught the monster by the chuck of the armor, not really finishing her off but buying the other camper some time of life.

"Hothead, over here!", Nico called, getting his sword ready. The empousa gives a snarl, momentarily forgetting of her prey and walked closer to him. Like a predator, it crouches down on it's legs and began to lunge when Nico side stepped it and drove his sword into her. It didn't even have time to shriek as it began to disintegrate. Shaking his head and clothes off the golden dust, he stands up and shakily walks to the girl. "Are you- are you okay there?"
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:05 am

I hear someone yell a guys voice and feel the hand not on my wrist anymore. I look up seeing a boy and sit up looking at him. I shake my head "Yeah, I-I'm fine…Thanks." I tell him as I get up. I grab my knife that was on the ground looking at the boy once more. He also looked familiar, but like always I never remember the names of people. I look over at Harper and the guy on the bike "Thanks for 'Helping me' " I say to them.I look around not seeing anymore, but knew more were going to pop out somewhere and scare the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:19 am

Nico Orion Fox

Nico smirks. He wasn't really good with people but he was pretty sure she had just uttered sarcasm. She had snark and Nico liked her. Well, as far as liking strangers could be. Releasing a snort of laughter, he turned to the girl. "I'm Nico by the way. Chaos. " he told her. From the way he used his tone, he might as well bowed or something. An annoying habit he had to keep since he reminds himself this wasn't the eighteen hundreds anymore. Whatever. Keeping a ghost of a smile, he then picks up the knife on the grass.

Looking around, he saw the monsters decreasing in size but some were actually turning to the woods. It were as if there were other places they could be. Other places they could fight. Other places they could destroy more things.

"For the love of Zeus' silk panties.." he mutters, a distant rumble happening somewhere close but Nico did not mind. Why would he? He just realized that they're being invaded!

Not long enough for Nico's taste, dozens of emposai began to crawl up from the labyrinth. Some dispersed somewhere else, others began to lick their lips as they advance on the small group of campers. Gulping down fear, Nico took his sword and held it close to him. "Guys, their coming back!"
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:37 am

I look at him with a smile at him "I'm Kristen, but you can call me Kris. Aphrodite." I say to him. I look around seeing some of the monster coming back. Okay at least they didn't jump out and scare me. I hear Nico tell us that they're coming back I got a knife in the right hand and the another one in my other hand. I see two come after me and Nico. I throw a knife at one and throw the other one at the same one, but I miss the second throw. Dang it! I grab another one tossing it hitting it in the eye and it turns into dust. I see more come our way and I take a deep breath and start to throw one after another. I see one catch one of my knives and throw it back at me. I duck as it misses and gasp as two came after me This is bad I stab one and start running from the other one trying to make it tired which was probably impossible.

I start running to climo a tree as it grabs my leg. I give a scream, but as I fall I land on top of it stabbing it multiple times seeing it turn into dust. I sigh as I stand up running back over to Nico and the others seeing more. I throw more knives as I realize that the knives on my belt were almost gone. I then started to use the one's on my vest which made things more easier.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:05 am

Nico Orion Fox

Nico took a sideways glance as Kris did her thing, momentarily amused by the fact that she wasn't the one that stood by and checked their reflection on water every now and then. Not that it mattered, seeing her kill monsters by her throwing knives.

Nico grips the sword in his fingers. As the empousa came close, he'd take them on, mostly doing what he'd learn of sidestepping and dodging attacks the most. There were a lot of them! As he did, a monster got him from behind. He lay for a second, on the ground, dazed as an empousa pinned him down and growled at his face.

"I've got you now half-blood." She growled. Nico tried to squirm but it didn't matter when her claw scratched the side of his face. As blood oozed, Nico felt something in his gut tug. It felt weird, even sickening, and as Nico saw the monster go into the kill, he closes his eyes. And felt nothing.

Dazed and confused, he opened his eyes and saw he was no longer on the ground but on a tree, it's top branches hiding him from view. Feeling vulnerable, he tries to find his bearings and finding that none of the weapons he has was on him now. Far below, a monster growl as her prey escapes magically. Nico slides down back to the fight once he clears his head. He doesn't admit it but he wasn't sure what just happened to him. Seeing the group there where he left them, he came back, grabbing the sword that was blood stained on the ground.

Standing, back to the little group he'd manage to ally with, he tries to make best of his disposition, a hand on his face wihile the other waiting if anyone else would dare fight with them.

"This sin't done. We need more people to back us up." Nico says, wincing as the scratch stung.
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 am

I look at Nico as I see the scratch on his face "Oh my gosh.Are you alright?" I ask him as I nod "You have any friends yoy can call? I ask him. I look around and throw a knife at one's head as it turns into ash. Nico was right.. we did need help because if we didn't get any it might be the end for all four of us. I see one step close to me and I back up and throw a knife as it misses, but it came back to hit it right in the head. This was my favorite knife because it always came back to me,and I get to see my reflection sometimes,but not all the time like know.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Harper had been half-heartedly listening to the conversation between Kris and this new boy, Nico, all the while taking hits at oncoming empousai. Tears streamed down her face, but she ignored them, suffering in silence. Killing was not her thing. She'd be vegetarian if she had the willpower.

Although, at this rate, there was no time to think about changing her eating habits. She had dozens of clawed women lunging at her to kill. All the swinging was beginning to take its toll, though, and she could feel her arms shaking with exhaustion. If she lived through all this, she was going to take a long, deserved nap. And maybe get some ice cream.

When she had the chance, she surveyed the other campers. Kris, Nico, and the boy who'd arrived on some high-tech silver dirt bike, who had thrown it onto the ground and joined the fight. The boy, a tall, muscular black-haired camper gripping an empty slingshot between his teeth and a red tool box in his hand, had given her a prompt nod of a greeting before sprinting to the nearest tree, and scurrying to one of the upper branches. He'd swing his legs over and taken a position above the ground that the rest of the campers stood, and he'd managed to open his tool box and wedge it between two other branches to his side.

Inside the box was an array of trinkets, and Harper could only guess that this kid was a son of Hephaestus. She shuddered at the thought of what his inventions could do. They must've made good weapons somehow, seeing has he brought them to battle.

The boy in the tree loaded a small lead bead with green specs on it into the rubber strap of his slingshot, and had it pulled back tightly in preparation for an attack. Being higher than the others, he had a decent line of sight, and could warn them of any incoming monsters.

For a moment, he was quiet, before he screamed "Empousai hoard at eleven o'clock!" in a surprisingly low tone, and let the band snap forward. The small bead hurtled towards the targets just as they emerged from the brush. It smashed into the ground a few steps in front of them and a blast of greek fire erupted in every direction, scattering the fiends and rushing them backwards a several feet. Some caught fire and perished into golden dust, and others just shrieked in anger, surging forward at the group below.

Harper gripped her bat and met two oncoming empousai, striking at their heads, necks, torsos, and basically anything that seemed vital. They managed to take slices at her arms before getting their skulls caved in, and poofing into dust like their brethren had. But that wasn't even close to the end of them. "So I think now might be a good time to find cover?" And get machine guns.
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:58 pm

I look at thr guy starts fighting off the monster and see his toolbox. Son of Hephaestus I say to myself. I hearing more coming out way as he makes the Greek fire come out and some of them die and some are still coming after us. I hear him and grab threww of my knives that will come back to me. I threw the three of them and watch then hit the same one three times aa it turns i to dust. I keep throwing them and hear one behind me as it grabs me "Noooo!" I scream out loud as I struggle to get out of her grip. I squirm kicking my feet as I hear it laugh. I try to grab a knife from my belt,but that was also impossible "Help!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)   Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Fight to Win.(Open to everyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: