Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 am

I sat on my bunk with my notebook and a pencil. I was doodling birthday cakes and presents. I felt so stupid. No one had remembered. Well, maybe it'll happen later in the day! a hopeful voice said in the back of my head. I swished my platinum blonde braid to the side. I was turning 12, a stupid age to be. Old enough for things you don't want but too young for the things you do. Maybe Nikkos would show up. We had a fun snowball fight yesterday. I sighed.

OOC: Her birthday suit xD -- http://www.polyvore.com/liliths_birthday/set?id=41186041
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:51 pm

I stroll around in the courtyard, waiting for dinner to come. The Hermes cabin is still full of kids. The other cabins are relatively empty. I keep looking at the Hermes cabin. Then it hits me with a pang. Lilith's birthday! I fumbled past the statues and down to the Big House. I run down to the basement an pull on some nice clothing. A blue checkered shirt. Dark pants. Cool little fedora and some sneakers. I run back to the courtyard but stop behind some statues. I check everything and casually go to Hermes and open the door. I look around and just how cluttered it is and see Lilith in my middle of the heap on a bed. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 am

I almost gasped. Maybe Nikkos had remembered after all! I waved and smiled. "Hey!" I said brightly. I pushed my notebook away from me. I hoped he had remembered. I tucked strands of hair behind my ears and smiled at him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:54 pm

"Happy Birthday," I said. Then I remembered. A birthday present My eyes start twitching is frustration but it soon subsides. "You want to do anything today? Walk around on the beach? Eat something?" The corners of my lips raise in a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:09 pm

I grinned widely. He remembered! I felt like squealing. And I never squeal. "Um..." I said slowly. What did I want to do? And then I realized EXACTLY what I wanted to do. "We should go skating when it gets dark out! that way we can look at the stars! But, before we do that, lets eat! I'm starved!" I said happily. I didn't sound quite like myself. I sounded very peppy and bubbly. But, that was how I felt. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:54 pm

"Oh, uh, okay," I said. She wasn't like this yesterday. I made my way through the mess and grabbed her hand. Starting through the cabin, I pull her out onto the porch. I drop her hand so I don't get embarrassed and start walking through the courtyard, hoping she follows. I'm headed for the pavilion for some lunch. I'm as hungry as heck.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:25 am

I follow him slowly. My eyes dart all over. Then I realize that my iPod is in my pocket. I stuff the earbuds in my ears look at Nikkos. "What song represents my birthday?" I say. I press shuffle and laugh. Born this way by Lady Gaga begins to play.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 am

I start laughing a bit. I'm not sure. What do you have on that thing?" I stop and wait for to catch up. Lunch with a girl? Okay. A few people are at the pavilion, but not many. Most were still at lessons. Us who were seen straddling were the skippers.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 am

"Born this way." I explained. I could smell the aroma of hot dogs already. I rushed to a bench and sat. I turned around and waited for Nikkos who was close behind. I watched as my cup filled with a smoothie mixed with sprite.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:11 am

"That looks kinda nasty," I said when I came to the table. The color seemed weird. I sat down next to her and asked for just Sprite in my cup. It came up immediately. I took a large gulp and swallowed it down. "Yum," I said, gasping for air. I got up and grabbed two hot dogs. When I sat back down, I held one for Lilith. "Birthday lunch now and a birthday dinner later. Promise." A smile spread on my face in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:38 am

"It's a smoothie but with sprite in it so it's fizzy. It's surprisingly good." I explained. I took the hotdog and smiled. I took a sip from my cup and smiled as I watched the clouds float around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)   My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My birthday... hopefully someone will remember...(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1