Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) Empty
PostSubject: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

I was hanging out in the tree by the creek.It was May 15th.Today was the anniversary of an important event in my life.But I didn't care.So what if I was born today?It's just another day.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) 1293479855_5948_full

Melina Riley Johnson

"Those who begin by burning books will end by burning people."

Melina silently walked down the creek, her hands resting in the pockets of her jeans. Her head hanged from her neck, her gray-eyed gaze staring at the ground. The twelve-year-old was too lost in thought to notice that Kai was sitting by the lake all alone. When she had accidently stumbled into him, she landed on her rear; looking up at her boyfriend. Melina's face flushed a bright red, trembling as she spoke. "Oh, um, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:14 pm

I laughed an smiled."No need.Hello Melina." I said.I hadn't talked to her in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Melina fixed her posture before speaking. The shade of red that filled her face lessened until it became her normal complexion. "Hello Kai," she greeted with a warming smile. "I'm sorry that I haven't seen you in a while. I've had, well, buisness to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:23 pm

"It's fine.I've been... well,doing stuff." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Melina nodded, then shifted her gaze to the lake. She brought her knees to her chest, then wrapped her ams around her legs. "I found my sister," she blurted out nonchalently. "Oh, and happy birthday," she said, redirecting her gaze at Kai. Melina pulled at her backpack that was slung around her shoulder, bringing out a box wrapped in blue wrapping paper. Located inside the gift was a newly made stygian iron sword, kuddos to the Hephaestus cabin. The daughter of Athena handed the gift to Kai, her smile reforming. "Open it."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Melina has a sister? I thought,confused.But I was smiling at Melina."You didn't have to get me anything." I told her.I opened it like she asked,though.I saw the sword and smiled."Thanks Melina.You really didn't have to get me anything though,it's just another day." My attitude on my birthday was always the same:It's just another day,it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Melina shook her head. "No, it's okay. I wanted to." With a big smile, the daughter of Athena was overjoyed to see her boyfriend pleased with the gift. So happy, she forgot that she even mentioned her sister in their conversation. "I'm glad you like it."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:07 pm

"Yeah.It's an awesome sword.Perfectly blanced.Great for battle." I commentedc.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:14 pm

"The Hephaestus kids know what they're doing." Melina's gray eyes fluctuated from the creek to Kai. "Well, anyway, happy birthday," she said, planting a kiss on his cheek. She didn't notice her actions. The twelve-year-old had her mind focused on other things: swordplay, battle tactics; anything to help improve her training.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:16 pm

I smiled."Thanks again.You wanna hang out later?" I asked her."You know,if your not doing anything."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Melina nodded her head 'yes.' "I think I'll be able to, if I'm not busy with my siblings." Surely she'd rather spend time with her boyfriend than do any type of chore, but with the war still raging on, it was quite difficult for her to live her life. Between training her swordplay, studying, and memorizing battle tactics; it was almost impossible just to sneak out of camp to get a burger or something. The daughter of Athena was practically a workaholic, especially because of all the work she missed while sneaking out of camp to save her friends. And now that her sister was at camp, their sibling rivalry was keeping Melina busy; despite the fact Stella and she apologized to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:32 pm

"Alright.See ya later then.How bout six?" I asked.Ususally kids were done with chores and stuff by then,but you always had to check.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Melina processed her thoughts, almost like going through a calendar that was implanted in her head. "I believe I'm free tonight," she said casually. "Where do you want to go?" She stared into his bright, blue eyes; dazed for a few moments, but quickly shook herself out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:11 pm

I never noticed her daze."Wherever you want,I doesn't matter to me." I said.I hadn't hung with her in awhile.It would be nice to see her again.Like,for enoguh time to talk.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:15 pm

"We could go see a movie, get some dinner, walk in a park; I'm fine with anything. Melina's eyes lifted up to the sky, thinking of somewhere to go. "How about a movie? I don't really have any other ideas."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

"Sure.Sounds awesome.Meet you at the hill?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:28 pm

"Okay, I'll see you then." Melina stood up from where she was sitting, taking out a retractable yellow highlighter. When she clicked it, it transformed into her celestial bronze sword. The owl bracelet on her arm could become her shield, but she decided to wait until she got into the arena to bring it out. "Well, I've got to go. I'm, er, late," she said, strolling over to the arena to meet her biological sister.

~ New topic at the hill?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:45 pm

~Sure.Do you want to make it or should I?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:20 am

~ You can make it, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:36 am

~Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)   Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone on my birthday.How I prefer it.(Open.)
Page 1 of 1