Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}   Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:50 pm

'Cause life is silly if you see like me
Talia Torrens, Daughter of Dolos

Talia sat at the table, with her chin in her left hand while the right poked at her plate of food. She didn't want to eat, she wasn't hungry. But she was forced down here by the cabin leader, saying she doesn't eat enough. She stuck her tongue out at her food, and pushed her plate aside. Not knowing what to do, she quickly scanned the rest of the kids that were currently having lunch. She thought of how she could cause a riot, knowing that would just be oh so fun to watch. She watched the campers and snickered.
So let's play pretend, and make-believe

Last edited by RachieFizzy! on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}   Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:59 pm

The mess hall wreaked of a disgusting stench that Scout couldn't quite place. She stood, trying to figure out where to sit. Her eyes lit up when she saw someone her own age. She pushed her tray onto the other end of the table and scooted it closer, until she was standing next to the girl. Scout softly asked, "Can I sit here?" the girl seemed a lot more mischievous than Scout - almost mean. The nine-year-old sat down horizontal to the girl anyway, continuing to prod her mysterious meat on her tray. She wasn't even that hungry.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}   Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 am

Talia looked up and saw a girl about her age sit next to her. She smiled and said "Of course you can. I'm Talia, by the way, Talia Torrens. Daughter of Dolos." She said very matter-of-factly. She looked back at her tray and shivered. No way she was eating that stuff. She simply pushed it on the floor and acted like she had done nothing, even though half of the whole mess hall saw it. "The food here is so gross. Ugh." Talia groaned, sinking down in her seat and resting her chin on the table.
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}   Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:37 pm

scout

Scout nodded, "Daughter of Elpis." she responded dryly, before realizing she forgot to introduce herself. Her eyes lit up again, brighter than ever, and she exclaimed, "Oh! I'm Joanna -" she said, stopping herself halfway, "well, Joey, Jo - yeah, call me that or Scout, I guess." her last few words seemed uncertain.

Contributing to the conversation, she added, "But, if some of us are year-rounders shouldn't they know how to cook, so we don't, erm, starve?" she shrugged, stabbing her spork in the mushy potatoes that probably should've been mashed and the crumbling, stale meat loaf. She pushed her tray back and stared back in disgust, "Yeah, I'm not hungry."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}   Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:07 pm

A small smile formed on Talia's face. "Joey? Scout? I think I'll call you Joey. It's got a better ring to it." Talia admitted, staring at Joey's tray of food. She was equally disgusted with it. "They should let us cook our own food, maybe it was be somewhat better than this mush." She laughed, actually opening up to someone for once. "You know what, is it okay if I call you Jo-Jo? it's way cuter and funner to say." She asked her new company, with a wide smile.

Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}   Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:29 pm

scout

Joanna shrugged, making a face, unsure of her new nickname, but she didn't want to push a possible new friend away. "Okay, Jo-Jo it is, then."

She nodded, listening to Talia as she played with her fork. She almost blurted out a little too loudly, inspired, "That's it!" eager, she finished, backtracking the conversation, "What about Tal, or Tally - or Lia?" Sometimes Joanna didn't quite grasp the concept of conversational cues. She tried, yes, but after all, she was only nine. She had plenty of time to learn. "We could host our own TV show: Jo-Jo and whatever you pick - or web show!"

"I'd probably just make mac and cheese anyway." she replied to the girl's original statement and appeared disorganized to any elder camper. She was actually incredibly organized, being rather neat and picky about her bunk. "I think this food has a better place than us or the garbage," she began, raising her eyebrow before giving Talia a playful nudge. Normally, she'd be on the shy side, but a friend her age gave her the confidence she needed. She scrambled to her feet to stand tall on her chair: "FOOD FIGHT!" she shouted at the top of her lungs whilst throwing a bitten and browning apple at the back of some older campers head.

Turning back to her new friend, she realized: her confidence just needed a little push from her eagerness. "C'mon, Tally!" she urged, more excited than she's ever been.

Last edited by Flufferdoodles on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}   Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Talia laughed and listened to new possible names. "I like Tall-" she began to say as Jo-Jo stood on the chair and screamed 'Food fight!' and throwing food to the back of an older campers head. Shocked and excited, Talia laughed and stood up on the chair, joining her new friend. "FOOD FIGHT!" she also shouted, grabbing a slab of meatloaf and throwing it across the room, hitting an Aphrodite camper in the face. She was already enjoying herself.

Back to top Go down
Lily Rose

Lily Rose

PostSubject: Re: Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}   Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Laughing I joined in ducking food and threw a stale piece of bread at an Ares camper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}   Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do it now, remember it later;FOOD FIGHT!{OPEN}
Page 1 of 1