Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} Empty
PostSubject: FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L}   FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 pm

FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} Tumblr26

FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} Melody18

I sat in the mess hall, at the Aphrodite table. I had a plate of food staring me in that face. I just wasn't hungry though. I pushed the plate aside and got out my camera. I took a few pictures of the things around me. I loved photography. I was an extremely artsy person. I wasn't like the normal Aphrodite girl. I honestly hated perfume. The fumes make me sick after a while. I put my camera away and started poking at my food with a fork. I took a drink of my cherry pepsi and shoved my plate aside again. "There has to be something else to do..." I sighed, sitting still at the table.

ooc: Sorry, I suck at starting topics..
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L}   FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} SonofLeucothea

FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} Griffin

Griffin spotted a girl he knew, even if it was a vague friendship. Melody. The Aphrodite girls were all generally friendly to him, though he couldn't imagine why. He strolled up to her. "Hey Melody," he said with a smile. He plopped himself down at the Aphrodite table without much of a care. He just sort of sat wherever he wanted, not really caring about cabins or seats. He noticed her not eating her food and he arched an eyebrow. "Not hungry, huh? You should make a sculpture out of your food or something, that's what I always did when I was little. Instead of eating peas I wrote words with them and drew pictures," he said with a chuckle. Griffin brushed a bit of his hair away from his face and stared at his own food. Seeing her not hungry made him suddenly feel no need to fill his stomach with food.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L}   FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 pm

FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} Tumblr26

FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} Melody18

This is not what it is, only baby scars.
We need your love like a boy needs his mother's side.

I looked up, hearing my name being called. I gave a smile. "Hello, Griffin." I smiled happily. I turned back to her food, staring at it again. I heard him speak about making sculptures, and that's immediately what I began to do. I made a smile out of the corn bits on my plate, plied mashed potatoes on the beef and stuck a piece of celery in the potatoes. "Ta da!" I laughed, taking the napkin and wiping my hands off. "I've never done that before. That was entertaining." I laughed, pushing my hair out of my eyes. "So, what have you been up to lately, Griffin?" I asked, turning towards him and smiling at him.

This can't, we won't know.
I hope that I make you proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L}   FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOOD FIGHT! {A N G E L}
Page 1 of 1