Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!

Go down 
+6
maddie ☹
dean
Demetria
Dusk
NightSwimmer
I love Dancing
10 posters
AuthorMessage
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! Empty
PostSubject: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:43 pm

I was eating dinner with everyone else when someone from the Hermes cabin threw their taco. Then another person from the Hermes cabin squirted the first Hermes cabin with ketchup. Then someone yells food fight and everyone starts throwing food. Everyone except for me, Madelynne and Samuel.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:29 pm

I see Sam is not in the food fight so i run over near her to make sure I'm not either. " Wow , this is a bit crazy."
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:38 am

I noticed an Apollo camper not joining. Without thinking my action, I grabbed my taco and that of my brother next to me. And threw them full throttle at the camper, with great accuracy. Normally, I don´t through all to well, but this time, I did. HA, that's a bulls eye. I thought while watching the tacos soar to the target.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:29 pm

I feel a taco hit my back and so ,out of revenge, i grab mine and throw it back to the person who oviously threw it at me. It hits him dead on and i start to laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 am

I see the food fight and I hide. No way was I getting taco in my hair. I run away from the mess hall but spy on the food fight. I watch flying taco's and other kinds of food. Whatever I do, as long as there is a food fight I am not going back in there. I grab my taco and throw it at a Hermes camper. I hide, so he doesn't see me.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:22 am

This is so exciting I thought to myself as a splashed some soda on the nearest person. Me being the newb, I just had to assume they did this everyday. Laughing I picked up more food and tossed it across a few tables. Just like old times when I was with my friends back in Denver. :)
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:57 am

I walked into the room and got hit with a taco, I screamed and my eyes were blazing with fire. I spun around my hair dancing in the wind to see the attacker. "MY HAIR!" I screamed before attacking the camper.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:28 pm

I snickered as a taco hit this aphrodite girl. This was hilarious, even thought I was covered in taco's and what not.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:09 pm

I walked in and saw people flinging food everywhere. I snickered as I picked up a hot dog bun with ketchup on it. Smirking, I flung it across the room. "HAH!"
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Macy walked in for some food when she saw the huge food fight. Darn, I'll never get over to the food line without getting pelted with a taco. "HEY!" she yelled getting everyones attention. "Does anyone have a snickers bar?"
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Everything was quite. I stared at the girl who just interrupted the food fight. I look in my hand and there was a snickers bar. "I have one!" I yelled to her.
Back to top Go down
sapphire4

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:36 pm

this would be me in that situation..."oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!"
Then an Ares child throws their sandwich at me. So I give a Tarzan like yell and hurl my corn at them. Admit it, doesn't everyone love food fights?

:)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Christian looked aroun disgusted and attempted to walk out when he was slammed in the face with a bowl of soup. Mozaball=Gloria. Gloria laughed when her soup slammed Christian in the face but she stopped laughing when she was nearly knocked out with a flying taco.
Back to top Go down
daboredghurl

daboredghurl

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:43 pm

I looked around, someone seemed to have started a food fight. I grab an empty plate for a shield and head for the door to escape, but Alex blocked my way.

"oh no you don't!" I said. i made her sit down and glanced at Chiron. he was pounding his hoof, trying to calm everyone down. I laughed and threw a cake at a random camper from the Zues table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!   FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOOD FIGHT AT THE MESS HALL!!!
Page 1 of 1