Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lonely At the Mess Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Lonely At the Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Lonely At the Mess Hall   Lonely At the Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 am

(Jacob)I sat at the mess hall and looked around,i knew nobody here.I didn't see one face familiar so i pulled out my Golden Scarab Husk and studied it
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: Lonely At the Mess Hall   Lonely At the Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 am

Cole) I ran into the mess hall, late again! I looked around and saw a boy about my age sitting alone at a table, "Hey! Im Cole, im new here, do you know what time dinner is?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Lonely At the Mess Hall   Lonely At the Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:17 am

I looked at him and quickly put away my scarab husk. "Oh hey,it starts at like,"I looked at my watch "at around, 6:00 i would say...." I instead pulled out my pocket knife and studied it too. "so you're new here? Who's your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lonely At the Mess Hall   Lonely At the Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:11 am

~Hi, I see you're both relatively new here, but 4 sentences per each sentence!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely At the Mess Hall   Lonely At the Mess Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely At the Mess Hall
Page 1 of 1