Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Tables In The Mess Hall

Go down 
+3
Lightning
Mako
hunter11
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

The Tables In The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:09 pm

I walk up Alex right beside me. " Jake. here boy." i say then see not only jake but Mrs. O' Leary. " Hey guys." I say

I walk in and see Corie and Alex. " Hey guys." I say walking over.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:49 pm

i walk in and wave at ali
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Jethro came up to Sam and barked playfuly.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 pm

i see a dog and play with it luckily i always have a rubber ball in my pocket
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Jake bouned over and palyes an as all ways mrs. O' Leary joined in.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Hey i'm new how are you... Oh and call me Tank. i say alittle nervous, no EVER stayed my friend, not after our first argument... if the Survive.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:48 pm

" Nice to meet you Tank. I know a newfoundland named Tank." I say " Sorry I'm blabering again arn't I?" i say
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 pm

No it's fine... i say i honestly don't care. And who are you? i ask quietly.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 pm

I perk up. " I'm Corie daughter of Pan and this is Alex son of Demterand she's Ali daughter of Athena. The hellhound is Mrs. O' Leary the newfoundland is Jake and the german shepered is Jethro." I say
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:59 pm

I took all of this sudden knowledge in. Well nice to meet you guys. i say smirking... as if i didn't Know! i think
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:01 pm

I give a smile. " Nice to meet you. I hope to see you around some time." I say
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Yeah.. maybe... i say and wonder off to go look for some food
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 pm

" So has the underworld changed muched?" I asked chopping up an apple for a sald. " Nah not really but I did find the orgianal Boobo." I say
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 pm

I walk into the Mess Hall... well more like I'm carried into the Mess Hall by none other than my good friend Bumblebee. Bumblebee sets me down next to the other guys and I say Hey guys, I'm so sorry about what I did can you please forgive me? Oh by the way, this here is my friend Bumblebee. He's a robot know as a Transformer and he's on the side of the Autobots meaning he's a good 15 foot robot so you don't need to worry. Suddenly Bumblebee starts playing the song Don't Worry by Bob Marlee
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:52 pm

" Alex it wasn't your fault. I should be apolazing." I say
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Why should you be apologizing, Corie? I ask confused. Kronos almost took over the world through 'my' body.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:08 pm

" Because I asked you to fight harder even though you where probly fighting as hard as you can and I almost joined the Titan army because of my acting and getting some peaple killed." I say. " Now who want's sald?" I say
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:21 am

Don't worry about it, Corie. It's over now. I tell her. Then I say Not me, I want some burritos I laugh and grab a plate putting two bean and cheese burritos on it. I then cut a bit off of one of the burritos and throw it into the fire saying To Poseidon Then I go to the tables and start eating.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:57 am

" Ok then. Ali? Alex?" I say " Hook me up Corie." I say " Same here." I say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:06 am

i look at the robot in awe
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm

" Yo Sam! you wanna eat some sald?" I say
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:52 pm

After I eat I say " Well, I'm going to my room for a bit to check out the owl." " I gotta go to. It's mmy shift at the store." Alex said. " Same here.I gotta go." Corie said
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm

im not a vegatarian i say but maybe some chicken fingers??
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm

alex whyd you kill me?? i say sadly
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Sam, I didn't mean to kill you. I wasn't in control of my body. Kronos was controlling me he's the one who killed you. Sort of like how Hyperion was controlling Connor that one time. I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tables In The Mess Hall
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next