Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Tables In The Mess Hall

Go down 
+3
Lightning
Mako
hunter11
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning

The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:38 am

I come in with warm steaming buns, hot dogs covered in toppings, red belle pepers, and even, some buriteos... i look up from my food and glance at the fire. Whatever... I say a mouth full, then i see the robot, and then alex... Hey your Mr. Arnold, right? because i was told to ask you about who this Kronos dude is... people sound scared. i say and smile widely, almost mocking, since i over heard him talking to the others.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:04 pm

oh i say ..........

wow he actually shuts up i say laughing
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Well Kronos is the titan lord of time and he recently possessed me and killed a whole bunch of my friends but I'm fine now that everything is back to normal. I say to the boy that just entered.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:48 pm

I walk back in. " Hey boys." I say casualy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Hey and thanks for clearing up nothing, you think i don't know that?!?! i used to work with him.. i say rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:11 pm

I grab a ham sandwich. " So guys what did I misss?" I say the relize one guy was shritless and had black wings. " Woa sweet wings dude." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:05 pm

I walk in with my cat Lulu on my head,i was so hungry,i get a tray of food and wonder were to sit.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:16 pm

I see guy looking where to sit. I wave him over. " Hi there wanna sit with us?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:18 pm

"Sure, why not?" i say sitting down."Tony Carson at your service."I say and put out my hand
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:22 pm

I shake his hand. " Ali Minerva daughter of Athena." I say smiling. Meeting new peaple was fun.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:59 pm

I walk over to Carson not wanting to hang around people who were rude and hold my hand out saying I'm Alex Arnold. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:12 am

I look at Alex. " So how's life?" I say then bite into my sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:37 pm

I realized i had forgot some milk,the crystal infused in my right cheek lit up as a blue power sphere appeared a round my hand,i directed my hand at the milk and it came to me."Thats better."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:07 pm

I look at him and smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:48 pm

I smile back
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:47 pm

I laugh. " Woa this is akward." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:25 pm

It was akward,i never showed those powers casullaly,its not "halfblood like" It was a different power
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:46 pm

I walk in gracefully and grab an apple, a bottle of orange juice, and two hot dogs. Being a vegetarian, I walk up to the fire and toss in one of the hot dogs. "To my father,Apollo," I whisper, "Thank you for letting me find such great friends at camp." I place the other one in, more gently. Aphrodite, please help me. What should I do about Carson? I walk to the table and and wave to Carson. "I have arrived! Hold for applause." I strike a funny model pose and begin laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:48 pm

I laugh and clap. " Ladies and gentlemen may I presnt America's next top modle." I say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:32 pm

]i find myself lost in thoughts and mumble hi to the new kid[/color]

hey man i say so whats your name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Kezi sat down at the Apollo table next to Connor. "Hey." She said quietly, starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:45 pm

e]hey umm ? i knew i had seen her in the cabin before[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:47 pm

"I'm Kezi, by the way." She said quickly. "I'm in Apollo too."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:49 pm

oh i say so me and sam just wantedc to go pratice some fighting wanna go with us

no no no she cant come youll flame her i say as i eat some chicken fingers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:50 pm

"Er... I don't like fighting all that much much, sure, I'll come, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tables In The Mess Hall
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next