Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Tables In The Mess Hall

Go down 
+3
Lightning
Mako
hunter11
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:53 pm

i slap myself in the forhead oh well im too tired maybe you too could go play volleyball or archery

this is not sam i tell you at day time he is all en ergetic and on going so wanna go do some archery or just hang out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:57 pm

"Hanging out would be ok." Kezi said with a smaill smile.

// sorry, she's a quiet person xD
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:59 pm

e]SWEET I SAY[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Kezi giggled a bit at this.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:07 pm

]oh umm i feel my face go red we should umm go now[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:10 pm

"Erm, sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:32 pm

I laugh."Oh hey Alexia,come sit.This is my friend Alexia guys."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:45 pm

"Nice to meet you." I say
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:32 am

I laugh and sit down next to Carson. "Thanks, Car." I look over at the girl who first greeted me and hold out my hand to shake. "Hey, I'm Alexia, obviously, but you can call me Alex, Lexi, or really anything you want."
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:03 pm

" Nice to meet ya Alex. i'm Ali daughter of Athena." I say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:10 pm

come on we should go i say nervously

ooc meet at arena at the the new topic with 12 posts
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:10 pm

come on we should go i say nervously

ooc meet at arena at the the new topic with 12 posts
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:52 pm

I smile brightly at Ali. "Nice to meet you too, Ali." I look around and then look at Carson. "So what did I miss? Anything exciting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm

I walk into the mess hall, standing in the door way. I feel exposed as a couple of the demi gods turn to look at me. I know no one so i have no one to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm

I turn and see a girl standing at the entrance. I get up from my seat. "I'll be right back." I walk up to the girl and smile. "hey, I'm Alexia. I don't mean to be blunt, but do you want to sit with us? I saw you here and I just wanted to invite you."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:07 pm

I look over to see Alex taling to a new girl. I smile and wave for her to come sit with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Ashleigh smiled obviously relieved. "Yea that would be great. Im Ashleigh." I offer my hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:16 pm

I shake Ashleigh's hand. "Nice to meet you, Ashleigh!" I begin to walk to our table with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:18 pm

I follow Alexia to her table. She seemed really nice and she hadnt just sat there staring at me like the others so what had i got to lose?
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:22 pm

I scoot over so that Ashleigh can take my seat. "So are you new to camp? I don't think I've seen you around." I smile and hope that she is as nice as she looks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:24 pm

I smile. "Erm yeah. Today, well this morning. What about you? How long have you been here?" I asked sitting next to Alexia. I was thankful i had found a friend.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:28 pm

I smile and remember how nerve-wracking my first day at camp was. "Two months. But it seems like I've been here forever." I whisper, "You get used to it really fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:32 pm

"I hope so." I was feeling better already. "So who is your parent?" I hope she didnt mind me asking but i still sketchy on the you have a god as a parent thing. From what the man told me this morning all Half-bloods had one.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:35 pm

I smirk at my new friend. "My dad's Apollo." I start to sing, "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey, and all the boys in the room stop everything they're doing and listen to me sing.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:38 pm

" Nice Alex." I say I look at the new girl. " Hi, I'm Ali daughter of Athena. What's your name?" I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tables In The Mess Hall
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next