Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging in the mess hall.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Hanging in the mess hall.  Empty
PostSubject: Hanging in the mess hall.    Hanging in the mess hall.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

I quickly grab a plate along with a red apple, lettuce leaf, a small amount of creamy penut butter and a boxs of rasins. A perfect snack! I take a seat and with my knife I cut the apple in half. On one half I put dots of penut butter then on the dots I put rasins. I put the decroated half on the lettuce leaf. Yum!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the mess hall.    Hanging in the mess hall.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 pm

I walked into the mess hall, and grabbed some food on my plate. I walked up to the offeratory fire, and made my offering to my parent. I went and sat down a nearby table and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the mess hall.    Hanging in the mess hall.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:50 pm

I noticed a guy who looked around 14. I saw him sit down and make a snap desicion. I grab my snack and sit over by him.
"Hey." I said with a smiling. I absently tug on some firey hair. I take a bite of regular apple.
"Name's Corie. You are?" I said waving some apple in the air a bit.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the mess hall.    Hanging in the mess hall.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 pm

I looked at the girl who sat next to me. "Hey my name is Jovan Smith, son of Dionysus." I replied. I took my wine glass and put it to my lips, and took a sip. "Who are you the child of?" I asked her. After setting the glass down.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the mess hall.    Hanging in the mess hall.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:08 pm

I laughed and took another bite of apple. I chewed and swalloed.
"Pan." I said with a smile. I finished the un-penutbutter-and-rainined apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the mess hall.    Hanging in the mess hall.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging in the mess hall.
Page 1 of 1