Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Tables In The Mess Hall

Go down 
+3
Lightning
Mako
hunter11
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:42 pm

"Erm hi im Ashleigh. Daugther of Athena. Snap." I smiled at the Alex's singing. "Your good."

(Can you tell me why my signature isnt showing up?)
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:47 pm

OOC: it's kind of complicated. go to your profile, click "preferences", and the 9th one from the bottom. click it as "yes," and click save.

BIC: I laugh, and all the boys get back to their business. "Thanks, Ashleigh. I appreciate somebody other than my mom and every other guy at camp saying that." I say.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:48 pm

" Well I geuss we're half-siblings." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:54 pm

In away that sounded nice to me. I turned to Alex "Trust me i took lessons and im no where near as goo as you."

(Thankyou will do that and see how it goes. =]"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:57 pm

I roll my eyes. "Come on. I'm not THAT good. Let's hear it!" I take a bite of my sandwich and relax in my seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:00 pm

I look at her. "Sing, now?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:01 pm

OOC: love your signature!

BIC: I look around, seeing that everybody is simply minding their own business. "Sure! Why not? Oh come on, please?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:02 pm

" Hey you probilby sound better than me. I sing like a dieing walrus." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:07 pm

OOC: Thankyou =]

I take a deep breath and begin to sing Beautiful by christina aguilera. I look down at my hand so i cant see anyone if they look. As i finish i smile slightly looking at Alex and Ali.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:09 pm

" Nice Ashleigh. Like I sat better than me." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:11 pm

I smile at her. "Thankyou." I can feel my cheeks turning a slight shade of pink.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:12 pm

My mouth drops open in shock. I try to speak, but I can't find the words to describe her amazing voice. She may be the best singer I have ever met! I think. "Ashleigh, you... your voice... wow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:13 pm

My cheeks go from pink to red."Thankyou. Im not really that good when people are around." I gesture to the crowds around the other tables.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

I laugh in disbelief. "Are you serious? You are amazing!"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:19 pm

" I really liked it. Are you sure your not a daughter of Apollo?" I joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:20 pm

"Thanks." I felt my self becoming more confiedent and it was like i had knew Alex and Ali longer than a couple of minutes. "Not According to Mr. D." I laugh.

OOC: Got to go. See ya :)
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:21 pm

I laugh. "I think there's a bed next to mine with your name on it..." I joke as well.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:22 pm

OOC: see ya! thanks for role playing :)
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:24 pm

ooc; Bye!

Bic; ' Mr. D is well let's just say he's not my favorite." I say
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:31 pm

I laugh. "I agree. But for what he knows, he's our favorite." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:32 pm

OOC: i gtg too. see ya later!!!!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:33 pm

I nod. " Lets keep it that way. I really don't think him making me insane is going to benifit me.' I wisper back
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:16 pm

I walk in.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:17 pm

I arrive in front of the mess hall, still surprised by the camp. " wait here, yui. I'm going to be back soon"
" as you wish." I sigh, laying down to wait.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:19 pm

I look back.I stay silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tables In The Mess Hall   The Tables In The Mess Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tables In The Mess Hall
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next