Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Music In The Mess Hall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Music In The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:37 pm

I sat in the mess hall as I looked over the latest sheet music I had downloaded from online for my flute. It looked pretty challenging and I had been playing the flute since I could remember. Just from the first four measures, I knew I was going to have to practice big time on this piece of music, but it was going to be worth it. I had heard a sample of it online and I loved it. So, I sat and stared at the sheet music while I obsorbed it into my mind.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Music In The Mess Hall Prince12
[P R I N C E M C N E I L]
[1 6]
[S O N O F G E R A S]

Spoiler:

I was walking around camp, when I heard something in the Mess Hall. It was beautiful music from a flute. I quietly walked in. I sat in the back so the girl there wouldn't see me. I knew if she came close I could make myself look like an old man to fool her. I almost laughed at the thought. I kept listening, and I accidentally moved a chair.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:05 pm

During the fourth bar of the second ending, I heard a chair move in the back of the hall. "Who's there!?" I said scared yet firmly in the direction of which the sound came from. "I've got a flute, and I'm not afraid to use it!" I grabbed my instrument and held it like a baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:17 pm

I stood up and held my hands up. "Sorry," I say, "But if you hit me with that, you know I'm gonna' have to bring out my sword." I started walking towards her. I hoped she really didn't hit me. That would really suck.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:33 pm

I hesitated for a moment, then brought my flute back to the table. "Who are you?" I asked. "And more importantly, why are you here, spying on me in the mess hall?" I questioned.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:04 pm

I smiled apologeticly. "I just was hearing you play your flute. It was really nice, so I came in," I say. I hold out my hand for her to shake. "I'm Prince McNeil, son of Geras. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 pm

"Oh, thanks," I said to the compliment. "I'm Aubrey Drew, daugher of Euterpe, but you can call me Bree for short." I answered as I shook his hand. "Sorry for, uh, threatening you with my flute." I apoligized, feeling a little bad.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:54 pm

I do a 'whatever' motion with my hand. "It's ok. I would've done the same thing. Except with my sword, not a flute," I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess so." I said. "So what brought you near the mess hall for you to hear me playing?" I asked him as I turned around and started fixing the messy sheet music on the table.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:03 pm

"Just taking a walk I guess. My girlfriends always busy, so I have nothing to do," I say, shrugging. I took out my Ipod and looked it over. Not too badly damaged.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:12 pm

I looked over my shoulder after he spoke and saw him pull out his iPod. "Eh, listen to any good music?" I asked as I continued to put the papers in a some-what organized pile. I reached for my flute and started taking it apart and putting it back in its blue case.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:24 pm

I smirked. "It's not exactly and music you wanna' listen to," I say, and press the button. It morphs into my five foot sword. It was half silver, half celestial bronze.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 pm

"Oh, well that's new." I said, surprised by the weapon's camoflauge. "That's pretty cool. I have my dagger desguised as my necklace charm." I said, pulling the necklace out of my shirt to show him. I held it up so the blue knife-ish charm was visible.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:42 pm

I nodded. "Nice," I say. I never thought of my weapon of cool. But, now that I think of it, I guess it is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm

"Thanks," I say, returning the necklace back into my shirt. "So how long have you been at camp for?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:34 pm

I looked up thoughtfully for a moment. "A year now I think," I say. I was pretty sure. After the fall, I can't seem to remember things as well as I used to.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:38 pm

"Same here." I said. "My dad dumped me here because I was a hazard to his perfect normal family." I said with disdain and bitterness in those last three words. "Everybody's got a story as to why they're at camp; while they're still at camp even though the summer's over. What's yours?" I ask as I move my light blonde-ish brunette hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 pm

I shrug. "I honestly don't know. What I've heard from the camp is that some ventai attacked me and my mom, and my mom was killed. I ran away from them, but I was too slow from being injured. They chased me off a huge cliff, and down I went. I smashed my head on some rocks, and I washed up on a shore of a river. Some satyrs found me and brought me here. I don't remember a thing." I conclude flatly.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:40 pm

I was silent for a few moments before I spoke. "I'm so sorry, Prince." I said to him. "Have you ever thought about what it would be like to remember?" I paused, "Sometimes it's easier to forget than to remember. What are you going to do if you remember everything and you want to forget all of it all over again?" I asked with genuine curiousity.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:32 pm

My eyes got wide. I had never thought of it that way before. "I guess my life would be pretty bad if I remembered," I admit. "I guess it's better that I forgot. But I always wondered... what if the Fates wanted me to die? What if my head was supposed to hit one more rock, and it didn't, so I lived?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:37 pm

You know, in an alternate universe, maybe that happened. In alternate universes, there are infinite choices but in this universe," I paused for a moment "In this universe, you're alive. The Fates could've been planning your demise, or maybe they made you purposely forget something. All I know is that the Fates just love screwing up demigods' lives." I said, adding at least a little humor to the end of my little philosophical rant-speech.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:59 pm

I laughed softly. "Yeah, got that right." I sighed. Maybe it was good I forgot everything. Maybe, just maybe.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:10 pm

"You know," I said exasperated; raising my voice just a slight octave, "I've really got to stop giving these deep intellectual speeches." I laughed. "It's a really bad habit of mine.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:20 pm

I smiled. "Sometimes they can be very..." I tried to think of the right word. "Inspirational," I say. Yeah, I think that was the right word.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:29 pm

I laughed. "Haha, I hope you're right. Maybe it'll be a useful battling skill," I said. "Inspire monters to death." I said, laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mess Hall   Music In The Mess Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music In The Mess Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next