Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Brain Food (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Brain Food (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Brain Food (Open)   Brain Food (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alice "Dream" Rae
Athena
Brain Food (Open) Tumblr_mamc2vz1jH1rt2432
Just know you're not alone.
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69156216

I sat in the corner of the library, reading a book about Leonardo Da Vinci. I'd heard he was a son of Athena, and after reading, I wasn't surprised at all. It was freezing outside. I wore my red, nerd shirt, jeans, and black Doc Martens. I felt someone watching me. I looked up. "
Hi," I said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Brain Food (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain Food (Open)   Brain Food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Brain Food (Open) Tumblr_mefk5dOKfm1qe8d0go1_500
it feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
and make fun of our exes
it feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
to fall in love with strangers
☻zephyr☻aspen☻bond☻
son of dionysus
Brain Food (Open) Tumblr_me47zurIPu1rywetuo1_500 "your life is so hilarious!"

i walked into the library. i looked around, my mind blank. why had i come in here? it was one of those moments where you deliberately walk somewhere, get there, and completely forget as to why it was you were there. i was about to just leave again, when i spotted a girl reading nearby. had she seen me walk in? was she going to think i was physco for walking in, and then just walk out again. as i tried to decide what to do, i noticed what she was reading. gods, it took me a while to even read the title. leonardo da vinci? who was that? probably some old dead guy that people were absolutely obsessed with. the girl still hadn't looked up from her book, so i'd come to the conclusion that she hadn't seen nor noticed me. i turned to leave when i heard a small "hi," from behind me. crap. she'd seen me. i turned back around. "why, hello there!" i smiled at her, somewhat forced, and took a step towards the girl. i clasped my hands together, twisting them around themselves, in an attempt to look awkward. even though i was completely at ease talking to strangers, i believed that if the newcomer thinks you're uncomfortable they will end the conversation a lot sooner, and i can get back to whatever it is i was originally doing.
we're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
it's miserable and magical
tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time
i don't know about you but

im feeling 22

zephyr's outfit
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

Brain Food (Open)
Page 1 of 1