Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Empty
PostSubject: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Logan-Lerman-Teen-Vogue
Percy l Jackson [son of Poseidon; lord of the sea]

Waiting for Annabeth was like waiting for Christmas. Recently, I'd started hanging out with Annabeth more than usual, and for some reason, I was starting to think about her differently. It wasn't the same when she wasn't with me, and the world was so much clearer when she was.

Upon hearing a noise behind me, I turned around and held up a picture. I resembled a primate, but it was supposed to be me. Let's just say I didn't get the art gene. "Hey!" I said happily, standing up. I wasn't sure who it was yet, but if it was Annabeth, I was ready to give her a hug. Yeah, I could hug her now, but I was probably risking my life doing so.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:47 pm

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Annabe10The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] 1perca13The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Annabe10
Annabeth Chase

I opened the rather large, stone door to the Arts & Crafts door. I stopped in my tracks, seeing Percy. There was something different about him now. Not with his personality, but the way I'd been with him so much. I watched him look unusualy happy, and very silly with his primate picture. "Hey, oh mighty Perseus Jackson," I said with a half smile. I nearly blushed at his smile. I walked towards him, secretly pulling down my white shorts. I made it directly in from of him, looking blankly into his sea green eyes. Man, they were weird. I waited to see if he wanted to try his luck to hug me. He looked anxious in his "Percy" way.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 am

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Logan-Lerman-Teen-Vogue

I tugged at the color of my camp shirt, laughing nervously. The room felt very hot, and I wasn't sure what I wanted to say next. "That's me," I managed to choke out with a startled chuckle. Setting down my picture, I wrapped my arms around Annabeth, who was my one of my two best friends, the other being Grover.

Annabeth felt good in my arms, and I didn't want to let go. This feeling, it was rather creepy. Still, I rested my head on her shoulder, barely able to pull away when the hug became awkward. "It's nice to see you, Smart Girl." Though Annabeth wasn't completely fond of my nickname for her, and it wasn't witty at all, that was my comeback for Seaweed Brain. Real intelligent, huh? "Like my picture?" I pointed to the table, which was where I had placed my sad excuse for a d

Last edited by Allison on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 am

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Annabe10The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] 1perca13The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Annabe10
Annabeth Chase

Tingles surprisingly ran down my spine when he put his arms around me. I let him, and then I put my arms around him back. He smelled like the sea, clean and fresh. "It's good to see you too, Seaweed Brain," I said with a smile while my head was resting on his shoulder. I let go of him when it got too long. I felt like going back to him. I could tell he had gotten toned muscularly from the last time I saw him. Or maybe I never noticed. But didn't I notice everything?

"You look amazing," I said with a sarcastic voice at his picture. "What brought you to the art room?" I asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:33 am

Shrugging, I smiled. "I'm just drawing. Remember my monkey picture?" I point to the paper with crayon scribbles. "I drew that picture for you. It's supposed to be . . . Well . . . What do you think it's supposed to be?" Knowing Annabeth was smart, she could probably guess it was a failed self portrait. It was extremely sad, and my hair was colored purple, but the features were surprisingly accurate.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:48 am

Annabeth Chase

I studied the drawing for a couple seconds. "Looks like you," I said with a slight eye roll. The only drawings I consisted of were blueprints for new add-ons to the Cabin. Those were all done in the Athena Cabin anyways, one of reasons I wasn't so fond of this place: I had no reason to come here. My drawings weren't even that great anyways. They were just ideas tossed onto paper.

I quit thinking about blueprints and focused on my surroundings, and Percy. The place was huge, as if they were expecting millions of people in here nonstop. Usually it was younger campers here. I looked at the stone tables, built almost like a cafeteria table, just bulkier and much longer. I took a seat on one of the bar-like seats, expecting Percy to join me.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:50 am

As Annabeth moved, I smiled. "Thanks for lying like that. I know I'm not an artist." Shrugging, I didn't exactly care. She could tell what it was, and that was all that mattered. "So what are we going to build today?" I asked, sitting down next to Annabeth. Normally, we built famous monuments, but I didn't feel like building those today. I was up for creating something of my own. After all, if I didn't have my imagination, what kind of art did I have?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:06 am

Annabeth Chase

"Lying is something I do best," I shrugged, but with a meaningful smile. Lying to anyone and anything helped with lot of things you wouldn't believe. "I didn't know we were going to building something today," I said honestly. I jumped to a conclusion, which sounded like something that would make him mad. "But since you're so persistent with it, what was on your mind?" I finished with a playful smile. You know, I liked having Percy as such a good friend. Actually, he was my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:09 am

I arched an eyebrow at Annabeth's comment, only smiling slyly. It wasn't much like me, but I was going to let that one slide. Actually, the more I thought about it, it was exactly like me. "I saw we construct Ponyland, where all of the ponies worship Percy, because he's their leader." Pointing to myself, I smiled. Sometimes my jokes didn't come across as joke at first, but were pretty easy to laugh at. They called that dry humor, and, well, that was me. "Then, when we're done with Ponyland, we can build Owl Village, where everyone is happy and no one has secrets." Poking Annabeth in the ribs, I flashed a real smile, one of pure happiness. "What's up, Smart Girl?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:23 am

A n n a b e t h C h a s e

I giggled when he poked me, making me grab my stomach with one hand. I stepped forward and messed up his hair with my free hand. It just got more scruffy, and actually looked good. So I'm worshipped in what sounded like my land? 

I didn't reply to him. I thought for a minute. I really wasn't acting like I used to with Percy. I was so mean, and a smart alec. That could still continue.. but it didn't feel right anymore. I liked Percy. As a best friend, and.. well...

I slowly cracked a smile, and tore past Percy. While passing him, I ran another hand through his hair, just to annoy him. Maybe it didn't even bother him, it was worth a try. I didn't even know why I was running. I stopped, nearly at the end of the huge Arts & Crafts room. I faced Percy, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:38 am

Confused, I let myself get up. For some reason, I wasn't thinking, but I was still following her. My mind said, "Say what?", but something was driving me towards her. Something important, that I obviously let do all the talking. 'Could it be? Oh my word! My good ole' heart is tellin' me what to do!' Even in my head, I still joked around. Wow. I was in desperate need of a girlfriend.

"No one touches my hair and gets away with it!" I joked, accidentally knocking over several pots. "I didn't do that," I tried to whisper as I slid my foot across the floor, trying to scoot the remains away.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:07 am

I laughed at the broken pots, not even caring that the makers would be upset. I watched him, calming down. Why did I start running, like I wanted to be a little kid again and play tag? Percy nearly pushed me to be like that. He didn't know it. I liked it, strangely. Athena girls... they were wise and smart and never doing anything but reading. You can't even have a relationship. I never really thought of a relationship with someone at camp. I was sixteen. Thing needed to change.

I backed up slowly, with a blank look on my face that made me look sad. I leaned against the large wall at the back of the Arts & Crafts room. Something longed for Percy to come by me.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:05 am

As Annabeth moved, I shuffled across the floor, getting tired of moving. Couldn't we stay still for once? It was insane the way we moved around, and I was getting tired. My head spun as I reached Annabeth, so I grabbed it. Something wasn't quite right. "Did someone have too much sugar?" I asked, realizing Smart Girl wasn't acting like herself. What was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 am

I looked into his sea green eyes again, watching his dizzy features. "I don't know," I muttered. I reached a hand up to my head, accidentally grabbing his hand. I shut my eyes, feeling tingley and excited. I let my hand rest on his.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 am

As soon as Annabeth's hand hit mine, I froze up. This was where my fear of girls came in. Things were about to get awkward, and it was all my fault. My best friend, Grover, would be hitting on the girl by now, but all I could think was, 'What if my hand's sweaty?'

"I . . . Um . . . He he."
I laughed nervously to hide everything else, but took her hand in mine. The sensation of a spark traveling up my spine was mind blowing. Was this what love felt like?

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 am

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Ilovet10

I opened my eyes as soon as Percy started talking. I wanted to say something, but what? I didn't know what this was. But I was lying to myself. It felt like somethings were about to change between me and Percy. I was scared, I admitted it. But it felt right. After all these years...

I removed Percy's hand from my head, but keeping our hands together, as if holding hands. It was almost awkward, but I could couldn't pull my hand from his. I felt very hot, but to the sensation I was cool.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 am

As Percy held Annabeth's hand, he found himself leaning closer. He didn't know why, and it felt so wrong, but he really wanted to kiss her. His heart beat out of his chest and his bangs brushed up in her forehead, but he tried to ignore the sensation. It was now or never.

As Percy leaned forward to kiss the girl, a loud crash came from behind him. A large figure had broken, and a boy was smiling evilly at Percy. The son of Poseidon knew not everyone liked him, but this guy had just messed with his kiss. He was going to pay. "Annabeth, back up," Percy demanded, stepping forward.

Michael waved slightly at Percy, his heart beating. Michael didn't get love, so why did Percy? They were equally busy, and though Percy used to be Michael's friend, things had changed, and the two had grown apart. "Hey Floaties," Michael began, raising his hand. "You think you can fight? You're not so tough!" Michael spit, narrowing his vision into an even deeper scowl.

-Sorry, I just needed some action.-

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:20 am

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Ilovet11

Annabeth sighed mentally when the little kid burst through the doors. "No way, Percy. I'm fighting this little twit with you," I said, pulling out my celestial bronze knife in one quick motion. Who did this ten year old think he was? Taking on the son of Poseidon? Anger nearly bubbled out of my head. I rushed forward, not wanting Percy to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 am

Percy smiled at Annabeth, his respect for her growing. "Somehow, I knew you were going to say that," he commented, laughing. Quickly, he pulled his pen out of his pocket and uncapped it. Riptide grew, and soon, Percy stood back to back with Annabeth, glaring at Michael."Listen, Yew, I don't need to talk about our issues. I know I made you mad back then, but I'm willing to look past that, and then this will be over."

Putting on a shocked expression, Michael pretended to gasp. Then, he doubled over laughing, grabbing his waist and trying to stand up. "Not happening, Great Percy Jackson," Michael snapped, making a grab for his bow, which had been recently duct taped back together. "Bring it." Michael was especially angry today, and this fight was completely useless, but it was a good way to spend his time, and a great way to train.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:44 am

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Ilovet11

I could sense that the little kid wasn't taking this seriously. But obviously, he was angry. If it was us in particular, or he needed to take his anger out on something. If he hurt Percy for no reason, I would kill that boy.

I wanted this fight over with. Even though it hadn't officially started, I wanted it to end fast. He interupted a private moment between Percy and I. I broke away from Percy's back, making a beeline for Michael. Of course, he would move and make a sharp hit for me.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Michael smiled, sidestepping. Annabeth knocked into his shoulder, and he was forced to grab in from pain, though. Annabeth wasn't perfect when aiming, but she was faster than Michael's brain could think. He had barely avoided being knocked down by her blow, and now he felt extremely unstable.

Percy stepped forward in anger, his heart pounding heavily. "Michael, stop being such an idiot. Back down. You can't take on me." Percy held out in hands, wanting a truce, but he was sure Michael wouldn't give in that easy. Michael held grudges just like Hades kids, such as Nico. He liked to tear people down, but he was so misunderstood. The poor guy didn't have any friends, because he couldn't relate to anyone. He was different, but that didn't give him an excuse to tear apart someone he couldn't take on.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:32 pm

I gripped my knife tighter in my hand. I got really close to Michael, facing his back from an angle, waiting to see if he would give in to Percy. I made sure Michael knew I was about four inches away from him, with my knife ready in hand. I wasn't afraid to give him a quick slice down his arm if he tried anything else. It wouldn't be deep, but it would definatly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Perseus "Seaweed Brain" Jackson, and the Wise Annabeth Chase [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]
Page 1 of 1