Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) Empty
PostSubject: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Justus walked into the infermary with Juilet still in his arms. Once he spotted an empty bed he carefully let his sibling inside it. Justus looked around for an Apollo kid, preferably on he knew. He smiled to himself and poked Dani's shoulder. "Dani I need help." he said.

Dani turned around and looked at Justus. He smelled like wine. "Phew. What do you need other than a breathmint?" she asked. Justus pointed to Juilet. "You killed her?!" Dani said pretending to be scared.
Then she smiled and walked over to Juilet. After studying her for a while Dani went to get a wet cloth. "She passed out, until she wakes up I can't do anything." shde said placing a cloth on Juilet's head.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Juilet lay motionless on the bed. In her mind she was having the worst nightmare ever.

She was back at the vinyard with her mom and Maria, her best friend. She and Juilet looked only ten years old. That made everything worse. The girls were laughing and talking while picking grapes. Suddenly the ground started thumping. "Ahhh!" Maria screamed and she dropped the basket full of grapes and ran toward the house but she didn't stop there. She continued to run into the streets. Juilet looked at her mom. They grabbed the baskets and ran too. The figure soon showed it's self. Juilet screamed in horror as it came into view. It was twenty feet tall with gray- green scales and sharp fangs. But Juilet's mother didn't look at all frightened. In fact, she was now skipping to the house. The monster roared and Juilet ran as fast as she could. Farther and farther through the woods. Then she came upon a big marble archway. Even though she was dyslexic, she made out the words easily, "Camp Half-Blood". Juilet didn't know what the "Half" meant but she ran through it as fast as she could.

She knew it was the night she arrived at camp.

She bolted up right. "Where..........." She was in the infirmary Justus was at her bedside as well as Dani, an Apollo healer. Her head ached and she felt like her legs were broken. "I...wha- what happened? I think I had to much wine."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Dani put a gentle hand on Juilet's shoulder. "Whoa Whoa Juilet. Everything is fine. You passed out and hit your head pretty hard."she said letting Juilet settle back into the cot. Dani let out a small laugh. "Yeah to much wine, you should smell your breath. Here breathmint." she said offering a candy to the girl.

Justus sighed a sigh of relief. "Oh gods don't scare me like that Juilet!" he said. Justus placed a hand on Juilet's forehead. "She's warm Dani..." he said. Dani nodded and went to get some medicine.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Juilet groaned as she lay down. "....Nightmare.......first..arrival at camp...ooooohhhhhh......" She closed her eyes. This time to rest.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 pm

~ Oops wrong color up there O.o~

Dani came back with some stuff for Juilet's fever. "Juilet don't worry your in good hands okay? It's fine I'm just giving you some fever reducer." she said slowly careful not to startle the patient.

Justus watched as his favorite sibling lay there is distress. "She's having nihtmares Dani. Heh maybe you're in them..." he said smiling. Dani shot him a look that said 'shut up!'. Immediatly Justus stopped talking and looked back at Juilet.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Juilet groaned, "No....it was the day I got here. I .....was running from some sort of monster. My mom didn't even notice because of the mist. I hate that memory so much."

Maddison entered the infirmary and saw Juilet on a cot talking to a boy who looked just like her and Dani from Apollo. She looked weak and frail. But she still managed to talk normally. "What happened?!" She asked, "Is she okay?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Dani frowned slightly and felt Juilet's forehead. "She's going into a coma..." she said sadly. "I don't understand, she should be fine..." Dani said with confusion.

Justus looked at Dani with a panicked look. "WHAT? No she has to be fine!" he said. Justus looked at Maddison. "She passed out and hit her head..." he said looking at her.

Faye followed Maddison into the infermary. "Huh wine.... to much. She's most likely just drowsy and will wake up healthy later." she said.

Dani shook her head. "She was getting better, she could also be tired. But a coma..." she said.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Juilet had been fine resting and the medicene for her fever had made her feel better. But then........ She was weaker than ever beore. She started to forget things, mermories she had, people she'd met. She was becoming weaker and weaker. She tried to open her eyes and her vision was blurry. Her hearing had been disorianted as well because she could barley make out what Dani was saying. Even with her blurry vision, she saw Maddison with a worried look on her face and her friend Faye with the same expression. Soon her eyes fell closed. She wasn't asleep, but she wasn't awake either.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Maddison gasped and knelt beside her and bean to cry. "No!" she cried. Juilet was in a coma after all.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Josh and Camelio entered the infirmary. There was Maddison, an Athena, kneeling beside a really hot girl. Another Athena was rubbing her back saying, "She'll be okay." There was some other guy who looked a lot like the girl in the bed there along with Dani, an Apollo healer. "What happened to the hot girl?" Josh asked. The words "hot girl" didn't mean to come out.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:55 pm

~Annabeth *looks strict* no double posting ~
Dani sighed. "A coma might be good, as long as she wakes up from it. You see comas happen after a dramatic event, such as getting a bruise on her head. I'm doing what I can!"she said. There was only one thing left to do. Dani began praying to her father for Juilet.

Justus stood there waiting for something to happen. The infermary was an odd quiet, a scary quiet.

Faye looked at Juilet and began praying to her mother too.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:22 pm

~SORRY! I forgot to put Maddison's thing in with the 1st and same with Josh's~

Juilet felt nothing, heared nothing, and saw nothing.

Maddison was too upset to yell at Josh for refering to Juilet as "the hot girl". She had come back, all excited to see Faye and Juilet only to find out that Juilet, her best friend (besides Faye), was in the infirmary. She had looked fine at first then BAM! She was in a coma!

Josh felt bad for the girl. He was just practicing sword fighting when it happened. "Let me see her." he said as he pushed Maddison aside. He held her hand. Suddnely, she began to move. "Huh?" Madison asked in surprise. "How?" Dani said. Her eyes fluttered open. They were a beautiful purple. "I'm Josh." he said. "Juilet" she replied. He leaned in and began to kiss her. And she didn't push him away.

Juilet didn't stop Josh and didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Dani was confused. "Whoa dude what the? Really? This is my patient back off!" she said giving Josh a nudge. ~i thought you said Josh was shy!~ After seeing he wouldn't move Dani gave up. "Well stay in the infermary Josh, in a minute another girl might be in a coma. I'm sure she would like to be woken up by a prince." she said throwing her hands in the air.

Justus backed off. "Whoa!" he said looking at Josh and Juilet. Justus frowned not every day you see a complete stranger come and kiss your sibling.

Faye backed off. "Uh Maddison I'm going to go before this gets PG13." she said beggining to leave.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 pm

"Hey Faye. Wait up! I'm coming with you. Later Juilet. Feel better." Maddison said. What the heck?! she thought.
Josh stopped. "Sorry. I lost control. Must be the heat. I think I have a fever." He was blushing like never before. WHY DID I DO THAT? he thought. "Bye" he said and Josh ran as fast as he could to his cabin and Camelio who had said nothing followed.
Juilet said, "Guys? Come on! It was just like one of those fairy tales! Don't go crazy!" Juilet felt embarressed, upset, and shocked. Upset b/c Josh had left and shocked that her own friends had abandoned her b/c of a magical moment. Mostly she was shocked that Madison had ran away.~he's shy b/c he's afraid of what ppl might think. he just got stuck in the moment and didn't relize what he was doing.~

Last edited by AnnabethChase5566 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:20 pm

~ lol Dani's gonna blow up at him *evil face*~
Dani glared at Josh. "Oh don't even start with me. That is why you don't kiss people with fevers!! Don't EVER ever mess with my patients they're here to get better not to wake up to -to some one they don't even know!" she said pointing at him. Dani felt his forehead then slapped his face. "No you don't have a fever. Stay with her you make her feel better, my job is done." she said calming down. Dani stormed off to help another patient.

Justus looked at Josh. "Sorry about Dani, she's different." he said. "I heard that!" Dani said from behind him. "Anyway. I'm Justus son of Dionysus. Sibling to Juilet the girl whom you like a lot." Justus added.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:32 pm

~Josh has left~

"Come on Justus, do you get what I'm saying? He didn't heal me cause my vision is blurry and my hearing isn't that well as it could be. I guess it was the spark that woke me up! My fever's going down though. Look I bet I am going to saty here for a few nights or something then I will go to his cabin and ask him out. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Dani came back to Juilet. "Nah you're fine now. Feel free to go when you want to." she said before leaving to another camper.

Justus shurgged. "I'm just glad you're okay. I was so worried about you." he said. Justus got up from the chair he was sitting on. "If you're fine I better get going to my girlfirend." he said almost leaving.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:50 pm

"Wait? You have a girlfriend?! You never told me! Who is she?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 am

Justus walked backwards to Juilet. "None of your business sister dear." he said with a smirk. With that Justus walked out of the cabin not waiting for anyother communication from Juilet.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 am

Juilet knew people. Espicially her brother. Justus was either lying or there was something about his girlriend that he didn't want people to know. Juilet was so nosy. She got up and instead of headin to where Justus was going, she headed to Cabin 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)   Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh healing needed (private to Annabeth)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: