Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) Empty
PostSubject: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 am

Spoiler:

I slowly walked along side of the road that led out of New York. Only belongings I had with my where some extra clothes mum had given me a few days ago, a nice jacket Karl had given me, my backpack, and my golden wristwatch. I felt as the warmth of light from the sun warmed my body. All I was wearing was some blue jean pants, a green sweater, and a thin gray hoodie. I turned my head around to find a car driving by. "Get in Nate!" I heard from the driver's seat. I bent down to see who it was and slightly laughed. I smiled and walked over to the passenger's seat.

"Thanks for the ride Old Man G." I said with a smile. I sat in the passenger's seat of Old Man G's car. I watched as he drove smoothly on a road somewhere in the woods. It was peaceful I noticed. I looked out of the window to find that the sun was yet about to soar under the horizon. 'Great, now my mood is gone now,' I thought. I gently raised my wrist watch to find it about two minutes till seven o'clock.I sat back and steadied my breathing, after those hours of running through New York. I closed my eyes and softly rested my head on the head rest. I listened to everything. As the motor of the old car jerked from time to time.

"Get out.." I heard. I slowly opened my eyelids finding that a monstrous beast was running straight towards the car. "Oh my god! What the heck is that thing!" I yelled in horror. "Go! Run! Into the woods! You'll find help!" Old Man G yelled at me. I shook my head in alarm. "What's going on!" I yelled as opening the door. I watched as the car slid on it's tires and about did a flip. "Oof!" I yelled as landing hard on the floor. I quickly got up hearing in the distance as rustling collided against the metal of the old car. "No!" I yelled as turning around.

My eyes slowly watched as the freaking beast turned towards me. "Oh gods.." I muttered as falling backward. I scrambled up trying to get a good footing. I smiled inside as I ran softly through the trees. With the work of the England, those years sure paid off, I thought. I tripped over a rock to find myself pinned from the beast. "Oh my gosh.. I don't want to die!" I yelled as trying to cover my face. I watched as the beast roared at me, making spit land all over my face. I started to cough as I felt the tingle of slobber in my mouth. "Help!" I managed to yell, but knowing that no one was going to come to my aid.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:11 am

Mia ][ Apollo ][ 17
Spoiler:
I was leaning against Thalia's pine, when I heard a cry for help. A guy. I turned around, to find a hell-hound pinning a teenage boy against the ground. "HEY! GET OFF OF HIM!," I yelled. I shot an arrow, but it only hitting the hell-hound in the shoulder. Crap... I thought. It was enough to distract it, as it glared at me. I tried to run towards the boy, but the hell-hound growled. I shot another arrow, and I watched as it flew past his head, and into the tree behind it. That got it distracted, as it turned around. I quickly grabbed the guy by his shoulders, and dragged him to the border. "Come on, hold on a little longer," I whispered. Just as I was about to to pull him across the magical borders, the hell-hound turned around.

I didn't move, stricken with fear. My heart was pounding, as I shot another arrow. Because of my shaking, it was way off, and it only seemed to get the thing angry. It charged, and I ran for the border, putting the boy next to Thalia's Pine.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:43 pm

"Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god!" I yelled as in covering my face. I watched as the freaking beast looked up. I of course tried to push the monster off, hoping it would get off. "What's going on.." I muttered as being dragged around. I shook my head as I heard a female voice behind me. I felt as blood slowly trickled down from my chest.

I felt as I hit my head on a wooden trunk I think. My eyes closed as pain struck through my body again. A few seconds later I opened my eyes to find yet again, the beast growling and charging right at me. "No!" I yelled holding up my hand. One word came to my mind instantly. I didn't know how or why, but it did. "Phos.." I muttered and watch as a bright light shinned in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

I watched as the hell-hound charged, and a bright light almost blinded me. I covered my eyes, and shot an arrow at the hell-hound. I looked up, and watched as the hell-hound turned to dust. It blew away, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I walked over the border, feeling the safety wash over me. I put my bow on my back, and knelt next to this guy. "Um, hi I'm Mia. Welcome to Camp Half Blood." I noticed a large gash on his chest. "Hm, let me heal that." I put a hand on the wound, and watched as the blood went back in his chest. The wound closed up, and I smiled. I felt a little dizzy, so I sat down. "So, may I ask your name?," I asked politely.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:08 pm

I watched in amaze as the bright light did something. Just blew the beast away, like that. I shook my head in confusion. I watched as the light faded away and the female walked towards me. I started to twiddle with my fingers as nervousness was filling me. Everything had happen so fast. "Camp what?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Uh, I guess it's nice to meet you. I'm Nathaniel Browens..Nate or Nathan would be fine." I said quietly.

I sat peacefully against the tree that Mia had leaned me against. I sighed full of relief. I hated loud places, I noticed. I listened to all the sounds around me. "W-w-what is this place?" I asked as listening to the distant yelling and laughing. I heard above me as a bird cawed down at me. "I-I know that bird.." I muttered as slowly opening my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:50 pm

"Well, your mom or dad is either a Titan or a God. So, being half god, you're a demigod. We train, and live here. This is the only safe haven for people like us," I answered. I looked up, and saw a bird. It wasn't my raven, so I didn't know what it was. "Hm, you say you know this bird?," I asked. I tried to get a better look at it, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 pm

I shrugged as the coldness of the wind had passed me. I sighed as the light inside me fought it off and made me warm back up again. I looked up at the girl named Mia with a bit more confusion. "By titans and gods, you mean by Mythology? And by Mythology, you mean Greek Mythology, or what?" I asked tiling my head a little. This was all to much to take head on. I had to go by this smoothly.

I looked up as yet again I saw that one bird. "It's not in the form I see it is in. I know that's him because he has a scar on the bottom of his right foot. It's in the shape of a "E" mainly. I never knew what it meant." I said as squinting my eyes. "Ather is his name. He's a falcon I tamed when I lived back in the neighborhood of Northern New York." I explained. I watched as the bird swooped over my head and landed on a nearby branch to my right. "He looks quite familiar. But I don't think it's Ather.." I muttered as walking to the bird perched on branch. I watched in amazement as the bird I once new as a Falcon was in a form of a Phoenix. I turned and looked at Mia. "How is this possible?" I asked with a wide giant grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:57 pm

"Yup. It's all real." I watched as the bird swooped low, and landed on a nearby branch. Then he asked me a question. "Oh, in the demigod world, practically anything is possible," I said with a slight smile. I looked at the bird, and an instant word came to my mind. Titan... I looked back at Nate, and thought about who his parent could be. The way he controlled that light with his watch made me change my mind. Apollo? I studied him, and he didn't look like any one of my brothers. I looked again, and tried to think. As far as I knew, the only other "light" god or titan I knew was Hyperion. I shook my head.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm

"Amazing.." I muttered as studying Ather even more. I watched as yet once again bright light shinned throughout the area. As it slowly faded the sign of a Phoenix was no longer there, but in it's place was yet the Falcon I kept at home. The word Ather sounded familiar to me. "This is just breath taking.." I said as shaking my head. I looked up at Mia with a quick question to request.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked at my golden wristwatch. "A few minutes ago, when that beast had attacked us I muttered something that had popped into my head. And felt as my watch disappeared from my wrist and landed softly in my hands. How did I seem to do that?" I asked as admiring my watch. I felt as the talons of the Falcon landed on my shoulder, but it seemed not to hurt. "This is all just so much to take in." I said with a slight smile.

I watched as the dark night appeared back to light once again. "W-what is going on now?" I asked in alarm. I shook my head to see what was happening, but couldn't tell what was happening. I stepped back, about tripped over a rock but caught my landing. I fell on one knee, and as I came up I found something above my head.

A helmet made out of light.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm

"From what I know, Phos means light in Greek," I said. I looked down, and my eyes shot back up to see a bright light. A bright image appeared, and I held my breath at the image.

A helmet made out of light.

Spoiler:
I was walking up towards Half Blood Hill, when I saw a bright light. I covered my eyes, and looked up again. Someone was being claimed. I ran up to the top, and noticed a bright helmet. "Hyperion..." I said. Mia turned around to face me, and said, "Is it true?" I nodded. A child of a titan... Wow. "Um, hi. I'm Skylar daughter of Poseidon. And you are a son of Hyperion. Am I correct?," I asked very formally.

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Yet I didn't know what was happening, but yet I knew who Dad was. I looked over at as another girl appeared in the area. "I-is what true?" I asked as raising my eyebrow slightly. Mum had given me so many books on Mythology. Was it really because she knew who I was or something? "Hyperion, Titan of Light and the East? I don't know really. You guys seem to know more about this. So am I?" I asked as realizing that my English accent had fallen through.

I backed up holding my head a little. Now everything was really coming in now. So much crowded things started to suck it's way into my head. "I-I-I need a source of light. Anything. Just quick. I need to calm down.." I quickly muttered. "Light whenever I see it, it helps it way to calm me down.." I muttered as looking around.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am

"Um, yeah I guess you are a child of Hyperion." I heard him request light, saying it would calm him down. "Light?," I asked. I held out my hand, and a small source of light appeared. I felt really dizzy doing this, but I tried to clear my head. I watched as it faded a bit, but I tried harder.

"Well that's a new talent Mia," I said to her. I watched as she played with her light a bit. I tried to focus on what kind of light it was. It was just to bright for me to concentrate. I heard Mia whisper to me, "His name is Nate." I nodded, seeing as Nate was distracted.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 am

"Didn't see that quite coming.." I said quietly as watching an orb of light appear into the female's hand. I tilted my head as my eyes got drowned into the light. I could see the warmth of the light in there. The amazing sparks that are flying everywhere. I reached out to it, wondering if I could touch it.

I was caught of guard when I heard my name. "Huh?" I turned my head. "Sorry, I-I just react to my name instantly. I was obedient at home, so whenever I heard my name, I would always be there to answer." I said as pulling my hand away from orb of bright light. I smiled at Mia of the talent she has. "How do you know how to do that?" I asked with a big smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 am

"Oh... I'm a daughter of Apollo. You know, the sun god. I've tried to develop my abilities while I've been here, and I discovered I could do that," I answered. I smiled, and remembered he hasn't gotten a tour.

"So, do you want a tour?," I asked Nate. I looked back at camp, and it seemed a little before dinner. Not all of the campers had gone in the mess hall yet, and I hadn't heard the conch shell blown. I looked bac at Nate, an saw the faint blood-stains on his shirt. So he must have been attacked, I thought. He is a son of a Titan. He's bound to be powerful.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 am

I sighed and stood up off the ground. I straighten and brushed the dirt and ripped up grass that was all over me. "Daughter of Apollo? God of the sun? So you mean to tell me that Zeus, and all of the Olympians are true?" I asked as raising my eyebrow yet again. I raised my wrist watch up to my face and looked at what time it was. I made a slight laugh as I found the clock only three minutes pass eight o'clock.

I looked over at the daughter of Poseidon as she asked for a tour. I shrugged not even knowing the answer. I didn't know what to expect. I just found out that Greek Mythology I've been studying was all true. And that I am a son of a Titan, who is Hyperion. "What is there to check out of the camp?" I asked in a quiet voice. I watched as my Falcon perched onto my shoulder once again, after leaving to go feed. "Can I call this place a home?" I asked with a smile. I petted Ather on his small head, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:55 am

"The gods are real," I said, as I looked up at the sky. Shrugging, I heard the conch horn being blew. "There's dinner." I whistled, and watched as my raven swooped down from the trees. He perched himself on my head, glaring at Nate's falcon. I laughed, as I felt his claws in my hair.

I was snapped out of my day dreaming by Nate asking a question. "Oh, um you'll see the stuff we have." I dazed off, and then heard another question. "You can call this place home," I said with a smile. I started to walk towards the mess hall, playing with my knife in my hand. I took my hair out of it's current ponytail, and let it fall down my shoulders. I could hear the waves in the distance, and it kept me serene.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 am

I slightly laughed as Mia's pet raven landed on her head I think and looked at Ather with a mysterious look. "I hope Ather won't have any enemies here.." I muttered with a slight smile on my face. "Dinner? I'm not really hungry actually." I said as trailing behind the other two. I watched as we passed twelve cabins that sat in a circle mainly.

"This place..it's amazing.." I muttered. I watched as teenagers and kids ran around playing with each other. I smiled as I had a flashback of the little town I lived in when I was in England. "If you guys are hungry, you can go on and eat. I think I'll just walk around myself. Take a look around.." I said as still admiring the work of everything. I looked up to find the Moon high up without any clouds covering it. Moonlight, I thought. I closed my eyes and steadied my breathing.

I felt as energy built up to my right hand, where my wrist watch lied. I snapped my eyes open as I found the tingle of tiny bright sparks jumping in between my fingers. "Amazing.." I muttered with a smile. I gently raised my hand up to my eyes, and looked at it even closer. As light will find it's way to me, the energy inside me shall build up, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 pm

"See you later Nate," I said as I turned towards the Mess Hall. I walked off, leaving Skye and Nate. I saw my cabin mates from a distance, and rolled my eyes.

I turned back to Nate, preparing to give him advice. "Don't go in the forest unarmed or not alert. Because your dad doesn't have a cabin, you sleep in the basement of the Big House," I said. I turned to follow Mia, before saying. "Welcome to Camp Half Blood." I walked towards the Mess Hall, watching as Mia's raven flew onto my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 pm

"Goodbye Mia, daughter of Apollo! Thank you for saving me, and healing my wounds.." I muttered as watching Mia walk off somewhere in the dark. I kept my eyes straight on the bright sparks that jumped around in my palm. It fascinated me, on what the light felt like. The warmth and all. I slightly laughed as I gripped my hand, and watched as the sparks dispersed.

I raised my head a bit when Skye, the daughter of Poseidon said to me. "Huh? Oh, alright. Thanks for the warning, but I think I'll just stick where everything is much more quiet. I strongly do not like loud places or anything." I said as looking around. "Plus, with the energy of the light from the sun, I don't really go to sleep during night. Night time is when I'm mostly active and all.." I muttered as poking at Ather on the beak. But a few seconds later I noticed that no one else was around me. I wasn't really surprised. I looked as the two girls walked into the dinner building.

I sighed and walked to the beach where nothing was really happening. Everything, everything had just happen to fast. I felt as the tingle of the sand was in between my toes. I smiled as the water came to the shore. I've never had contact with water, I noticed. Mum had never taken me swimming or anything..I stood there with my hood over my head, hands in my pockets, and just enjoyed the peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)   A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A horrifying chase!!(Private to Skylar)
Page 1 of 1