Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) Empty
PostSubject: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:26 pm

I walked around being a little oozy of what Hunter did to my shoulder. I shook my head as I felt the water of the lake come into touch with my feet. My shoulder was still sore, added with my chest and back. I felt lonely without the company of anyone. Katro and Kaitlyn were off in the woods doing something. Hunter and Cal were doing their daily assignments. I closed my eyes and sat on sand and felt as the rays of the sunlight hit against my skin. I listened as a nearby rustle came towards me. "Gah, come on Millin. Can you quieten down please?" I asked rubbing the back of my head. But the rustling kept going on. "Mil-" I said as opening my eyes. I watched as a Chocolate Brown Labrador was staring at me with it's tail wagging behind. "Sophie.." I muttered eyeing the big dog. "It can't be you.." I muttered as petting the dog on the head.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 pm

After Mia had treated my shoulder, I had gone to the only place I could really think. I walked through the forest, and found a tree with a good view of the lake. I climbed it, until I was at the top. I laid down on a branch, looking at the sky. Before I knew it, I heard someone come near. I remained absolutely silent, only moving to grab my daggar. I looked down, only to find it to be Devin. I shook my head, and laid back down. Before I knew it, I heard a dog come through. Disturbing the peace, I thought.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

I quickly examined the brown Lab trying to see if it were the one. I smiled and slightly laughed as I yet found the scar of a little scar shaped like a soccer ball on her right paw. "It is you.." I muttered with a big smile on my face. "But if your here, then where's Kat?" I asked as glancing around the surroundings. I heard as "Sophie!" was yelled out to my near right. I looked up smiling finding a teenage girl running towards us. "Sorry, she really doesn't run off from me that much." The girl said as becoming closer. I smiled as she smiled towards me.

I smiled and left the Hera cabin wearing the same outfit I was just wearing but having a Nike bikini underneath it. I smiled and grabbed my soccer ball off my bunk and walked out of the cabin. I watched as Sophie ran ahead of me heading for the lake. "Sophie!" I yelled as slowly jogging after her.

I watched as she sat by a teenage boy just sitting down on the sand of the lake shore. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them. "Sophie!" I yelled again. I watched as she looked over at me and started to wag her tail very frantically this time. What's gotten into you puppy, I wondered. I looked down at the boy with a raised eyebrow. He looked quite quite familiar, I noticed. "Sorry, she doesn't really run off from me that much." I said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I almost fell of my branch when I watched a girl come through. I regained my balance, and looked at them. The dog that had come wasn't Millin, but it seemed that this dog, Sophie, knew Devin. I listened intently, trying to snoop. I held back a laugh at the thought. Being careful, I laid on my stomach, and faced the lake. I was quiet, and I could only hear their voices and the wind.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 pm

I examined the girl who had just joined. She was carrying a soccer ball I noticed. "Uh, do I know you from somewhere?" I asked as raising an eyebrow. She looked very familiar from somewhere I thought. "Oh, my names Devin Millsvil." I said as holding out a hand towards the girl. I smiled and slightly laughed as she took my hand with a bright smile on her face. I looked over at Sophie who was now sniffing towards my own pet. I laughed inside as I watched Millin started chasing his own tail.

I smiled as the boy asked if we've met anywhere. "Ah, I don't think so. I was always on the move with my dad. I actually only made one friend along the way, but he left as we entered North Dakota." I said with a smile. I looked down at Sophie who was now sniffing towards a golden Labrador. I twisted my head back as I heard the name Millsvil from the teenager.

"A-are you Danny Millsvil?" I asked as raising an eyebrow. The name Millsvil echoed inside my head. I watched as a flash back of Danny and I sitting on dad's truck playing with my soccer ball. I shook my head returning back to reality. "Oh, I'm Kimberly Tucker, Kim would be fine, daughter of Nike." I said taking a hold of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 pm

I watched as they shook each others hands, and they introduced themselves. I wasn't too good at seeing in the day, so I squinted my eyes. In the process, I lost my balance again, and wasn't able to regain it. I only fell down a few branches before I grabbed hold of a sturdy one. I had made noise, too much noise. I cringed, waiting for someone to say something. I pulled myself back up, and sat. Holding my breath. I hoped that they hadn't heard me, or at least hoped they won't come over here.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm

I was taken back as my real name was said. "Kat?" I asked raising my eyebrow. I smiled as she slowly nodded her head. "Oh my gosh." I muttered as quickly hugging her tightly. "I've missed you so much!" I said as still hugging her. I heard to my right as something rustled in the trees, but decided to ignore it thinking it was Sophie and Millin wrestling in the there.

I smiled as she also wrapped my arms around me. "How have you been?" I asked pulling away. It's been about eight or nine years since I had seen Kim. I smiled and took a look at her. I smiled as she took a look of fainted words that were on my neck. "I never wanted it to leave my skin actually. And I still see yours are on your neck also." I said as looking at her neck too.

I smiled as the Devin boy had said my nickname that only a few had really known. I slightly nodded still smiling. "Oof." I said as being hugged to death. I wrapped my arms around him and enjoyed the moment. Danny was my only friend who I had really been close to. "I didn't really know you were the son of a god or something. Dad never said anything about it to me." I said as also pulling away.

I smiled as realizing that he still had the faint mark of a word on his neck. "You still have that?" I asked as tilting my head. The faint words were written in Greek saying 'Incarus' meaning 'Follow.' I smiled as I pictured the time of him always following me through the woods out in Washington. I raised my hand to my neck and felt as faint lines were draw on my neck. When Danny would have 'Follow' I on the other hand would have in Greek saying 'Ismene' meaning 'Knowledge.'

"Yeah, I never wanted to forget you. You just left without saying goodbye or anything. So, this was all I could remember you of by." I said giving a slight smile. I heard to my right as something fell and all. I suspected it to be Sophie and the other dog wrestling with each other. "I've been well I guess. Stating that I've been on the road, and dad an I just came to New York a few months ago." I said as sitting down on the beach. "What about you?" I asked looking out into the water. It's been so long since I've had any memory with my old friend, I noticed. After he had left, I didn't talk about him much.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:02 pm

I watched them embrace, and I'd like to say I wasn't the least bit jealous. But hey, I lie to myself a lot. My little bit of envy disappeared as I heard they were friends. I watched them, very quietly. I now realized that I liked to watch people, not for stalkerish reasons, but because it was interesting. The body language... Everything. That's when I heard them compare neck marks.

I cracked a smile at what I was about to do. I broke off a piece of a branch, and threw it at them. It didn't hit them, but landed near them. I giggled quietly at my good aim. I leaped from my current position to another tree, until I was hidden from their view, but I could still see them. I was acting five again.

And, I loved it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:36 am

"I came here to New York when I was about nine. After a few days on living on the streets and all, I found this place. I've been staying here all these years." I said as also sitting next to Kim. I enjoyed the final time we were having. The last real moment we had together was I was on the back of her dad's truck petting Sophie and dribbling the soccer ball with Kim. She was drinking some Gatorade because she just ran a couple of miles alone. I slightly laughed as the thought of having that memory come back into my head.

I noticed that Millin and Sophie were kinda in the same family. Millin was probably Sophie's brother, but lost her when he followed me, I thought. I watched as a tree branch landed to my right. "What the?" I asked as looking at the tree branch. I looked back at the forest with suspicion in my eyes.

I watched as Millin came running out of the woods along with Sophie trailing behind him. "Yeah, I'm the son of Hermes. I'm not really surprised because I kept stealing your soccer ball all the time." I said with a smile. I slightly laughed, and laughed even more as both Millin and Sophie jumped on Kim and I.

"You got to New York when you were nine? Gods, you are always on the move." I said giving a slight smile. I smiled even more as Danny sat down next to me. "So I see that you changed your name to Devin at last?" I asked as wrapping my arms around my knees. "Dad always called you that. He always seemed that, that name fits for you." I said as tucking my chin into my knees. I had my tennis shoes digging into the sand. I felt as my soccer ball sat in between my legs. I smiled of what this soccer ball has been through of all these years.

I watched as Sophie and the other dog ran out of the trees and sprinted towards my ways. "Isn't that one of Sophie's brothers that were in the litter?" I asked as petting Sophie on the head. Devin shrugged, but smiled. "I don't really know. It all depends on what Sophie can form into to. Millin here can form into a three times the size of him right now." Devin said as being trampled by the two dogs. I watched as a small tree branch was thrown towards us. I laughed as Sophie and the dog named Millin jumped on both Danny and I. I smiled and joined into the laughter with Danny.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 am

I watched them more, getting rather bored. Until Millin and the dog Sophie came in. They tackled them in licks, and Devin and this Kat girl started laughing. I frowned a bit, as I received a memory from that morning at the beach. That's when I heard someone approaching. I instantly recognized her as Lindy. I broke another tree branch and threw it at her head. I watched as she looked up, and I motioned for her to come here.

She climbed up to meet me, and I laughed. "Hey Lindy. Do you know any dizzy spells? Almost like making someone dizzy, without the alcohol?," I asked with a smirk on my face. I watched as she nodded, and pulled out her wand out of her boot.

I was walking through the forest, when a small twig was thrown at my head. I looked up, and found Bella perched high on a tree. I climbed up to her, and listened as she asked me a question. I nodded, and looked at where she was pointing. I smirked with her. "Them?," I asked. She nodded, and I waved my wand. I spoke a few words in Ancient Greek, and felt as I became dizzy. Bella grabbed my wrist to keep me from falling out of the tree.

I watched as the spell took affect.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 pm

"Alright Mi-"I cut off at that point. My eyes started to drop as something popped inside me. "What the hell.." I muttered as rubbing my head. I looked over at Millin who was also doing the same thing. I rubbed my eyes as Millin paw at my chest. "Go find it Milin.." I muttered. I looked at the trees to find them moving barely. The trees, I thought. I knew something or someone was in there, I thought. I looked over at Kimberly who was just sitting there twisting her soccer ball on her index finger. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. She didn't show any signs of dizzyness.

I sat down by her and grabbed her wrists. "I'll be right back.." I muttered. I felt bad that we had just collided together, and after being away from each other for about nine years, I was leaving her again. But not for long. Camp is her home now, and it is mine. I'll see her again, I thought. I smiled as she nodded at me with a pure smile on her face.I quietly took out my dagger that was held on my calf, and slowly vanished from the shore of the lake.

I quietly walked through the trees trying to find anything out of place or something. I looked to my right to find Millin start growling. I looked ahead of him to find two people standing or sitting in a tree. I slightly laughed of seeing that they were not in a good hiding place as I had expected. They were unseen by the view of the lake, but they were very noticeable in the trees around them. I quietly walked over to them, gripping my dagger in my hand. My head jerked backwards as realizing that one of the two was Bella. "Well, may I ask what you two are doing?" I asked as raising an eyebrow. I was leaning against a tree, twirling my dagger though my fingers.

I kept on laughing as both Sophie and Millin kept on licking Danny and I. This was just like old times, but not having another dog, I noticed. My laughing slowly faded away as Danny shoved the two off. I watched as Danny, Millin, and Sophie started to shake their heads. "What's going on?" I asked as looking around. Something was happening to them, but not to me. I watched as Sophie started to growl, but kept it low. I dropped my jaw as she turned into this giant dog. "S-Sophie.." I muttered. She wagged her tail at me, and licked my face. I watched as she turned around and ran into the woods. I tried to take hold off all of what was happening right now.

I felt as hands were gripping my wrists. I looked up to find that Danny's eyes were slowly dropping. "O-okay.." I muttered as he told me he was going to be right back. I watched as he left the area and ran into the woods. I felt as disturbance came into the area. "What's going on?" I asked. I picked up my soccer ball that Sophie had just knocked off my finger. I smiled as the jingles of my bronze bracelets dangled on my wrists. I jerked my head back as one work came into my head. I muttered the saying and watched as two swords appeared into my hands. "What the?" I muttered raising the two up to my eye level.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 pm

"Ah shoot," I muttered as hearing Devin come. "Didn't work out very well, eh Lindy?," I asked before Devin came close. If we were to leave now, he would see us. Instead, I started smiling. "Oh you know, we're just hanging out. I was just asking Lindy is she wanted to go into the city with Jake and I today. We were going to go dress shopping for Prom," I said with an honest smile. Lucky for us, Lindy had hidden her wand before we were in view. I was doing an interesting balancing act, as I was standing up on a branch, without any support.

"And may I ask what you are doing?," I asked right back. I wasn't about to get interrogated without asking some questions first. I used my acting skills to keep a straight face.

When Devin came into view, I sat on a branch, smiling as innocently as Bella was. I made it seem as if we were having a conversation before. My wand was now safely tucked away in my boot, not in sight. I didn't say a word as Bella and Devin talked. I felt to sleepy to speak. Being careful, I jumped down from the tree. When I was on the ground, I felt no pain. I sat against the tree trunk, acting nonchalant.

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:35 pm

I raised an eyebrow as she was just have a conversation with Lindy. "Ah, well you do know that it's about past noon right?" I said as taking a look at my watch. It was about ten minutes till one. I shrugged as Bella asked me a question on what I was doing. "Ah, I was just having some time with one of my old friends. I haven't seen her in like nine years mainly." I said as latching my dagger back into my belt on my calf. "Well, I thought something was in here, so I just came here to check it out, but just saw that it was you two. So, I should be going now, because I really need to go talk to my friend. Excuse me please." I said as slowly walking away. I watched as Millin trotted to my right side. "See you later people.." I muttered still walking away.

I stood up twirling the two bronze blades in my hands. I had my soccer ball on my foot, trying to balance it. I smiled as Sophie started to bark and brought a tennis ball that was laying in her mouth. "Really?" I asked as picking the ball up. She barked at me again, and started to wag her tail. "Oh fine.." I muttered as gripping the green tennis ball. I threw the ball into the depths of the lake and smiled as she ran off into the water, making splashes.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm

"Well bye then," I muttered with a slight eye roll. "We better get going, Jake said he was leaving at 1, because he needed to go do something," I said, as I jumped down from my high spot on the tree. I caught on to a branch, and then let go. My impact wouldn't of hurt my ankles this way. "I'll go get some money," I muttered.

Devin's vibe now had me in a bad mood. I started muttering curses in Ancient Greek under my breath. I walked back towards the cabins, now mad.

Breathing deeply, I sat still against the tree. I stood up once Bella left, and had an idea. I noticed the jealousy in her eyes of his... "friend." Being careful, I held myself against the tree. "Let's even out the score," I muttered. I created a difficult spell, and waved my wand. Now, the feelings of jealousy would be mutual between the two. I walked off, and had to pinch myself to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 pm

I quietly walked out of the woods, slightly holding my shoulder a little. I looked up to find Kimberly playing beach soccer with Sophie. I laughed as I watched Millin sprinting ahead of me and joined into the game with the two. I jumped up as the soccer ball was kicked up, and I smiled as the ball hit my chest, landing softly in front of me. "Is soccer the only sport you play now these days?" I asked as kicking the ball back over to Kim.

I jerked my head back as I felt an emotion build up inside me. The emotion of jealousy, I noticed. I shook my head as I was beginning to hate Jacob for no reason. Was it because he was spending time with Bella, I wondered. "Come on Danny! Let's see how good of a swimmer you are now from back when we were little!" Kimberly yelled as running into the lake. I smiled and shook the thought of Jacob and Bella off my mind. I took off my shirt and shoes and ran into the lake. I felt as the warm water hit my skin. "Where have you been swimming when you've been on the road?" I asked as swimming farther than Kimberly.

I muttered the Greek word again and smiled as the two swords of mine disappeared. "That's neat. Those were kinda light like fencing swords.." I muttered as picking up my soccer ball. I smiled as Sophie came back all wet with the tennis ball in her mouth. "You want to play some soccer Sophie?" I asked as throwing the soccer ball up in my hands. I laughed as she dropped the ball and eyed my soccer ball. "Alright, just like old times. Come on.." I muttered as running around kicking the soccer ball everywhere.

I laughed and fell onto the sand as Millin came running over to the ball. I slowly stood back up, wiping the sand off of my legs. "Whoa." I muttered as the ball was suddenly kicked up. I looked at the ball as it went for Danny's way. I smiled as he did the same trick of what he did when we were smaller. He hasn't for gotten the skills of soccer, I noticed. I stopped the ball with my chest as he kicked it over back to me. "No, not really. I've been playing basketball, fencing, tennis, and some others lately. Dad didn't want me just focusing on soccer, so that's mainly the reason why." I said as lowering the soccer ball to the sand.

I looked over at Danny who was rubbing his head. I just shrugged and took off my tank-top and shorts revealing my green Nike bikini. I smiled as Sophie and Millin once again started to wrestle with each other. I ignored them and ran into the water of the lake. "Come on Danny! Let's see how good of a swimmer you are now from back when we were little!" I yelled as realizing the water up to my waist already. I smiled as Danny laughed towards me, and joined into the lake. "I've been swimming at lakes and all, where Dad and I would spend at the lake houses." I said as pulling a strap of hair behind me ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)   A quite surprise(Private to Skylar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quite surprise(Private to Skylar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: