Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)

Go down 
+2
Wolf
Katie Firebird
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Being the Daughter of Hecate rocked because Car dealerships liked 'giving' you cars, I climbed out my new white Camaro and stretched my limbs glancing at the meter watching it fill up, I wonder if Cops were still on us demi gods for driving and decided maybe I should test it out,
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 pm

I went to the gas-station to get some snacks as I saw an awesome and brand-new car, next to it there was a young girl standing. I looked at her and recognized her immediately, she was the girl from the rave who ignored me completly, Coral told me that her name was Ellen. I walked over there and said "Wow, nice car, must have been pretty expensive."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Rosetta walked into a nice car dealer ship and spotted someone from camp. She didn't know her personally, but she knew she went to camp. The girl was in a Camaro. Rosetta walked up to the car and waved she said, "Είσαι από ετεροθαλείς στρατόπεδο?" That meant, Are you from Camp Half Blood?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 pm

I looked at the guy first "Not if you're buying it in a certain way" I told him, I Looked at the girl next "Ναι, είμαι κόρη της Εκάτης" Yes, I'm Daughter of Hecate "I have an Idea" I told them, "Who wants to stir up the Police?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:57 pm

"Oh, I'd just love that!" exclaimed Rosetta. She smiled and hopped in the passenger seat of the car. She then said, "Κόρη της Αφροδίτης." That meant, Daughter of Aphrodite. She loved stirring the police.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:58 pm

"Well I am always up for a challenge." I said and smiled at her. I wasn't really comfortable with it, but I had to accept this challenge, I didn't want that those girls would think that I am a coward. "I am Vic by the way. So, who drives?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 pm

"You? I called shot gun, by sitting here." said Rosetta. She smiled. She put her seatbelt on and put her sun glasses over her eyes and looked ahead. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 pm

I stumbled out of the club across the street having made about 800$ from Mortals and I was completely lost

"If you want to drive go ahead" I said turning to look at a drunk girl who was definitely younger than me stumble out of the club, "Another Half Blood," i said "I say ditch her what do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:04 pm

"It's not up to me. We should pretend to let her in the car and then speed away!" said Rosetta she smiled an Aphrodite smile. She looked at the drunk girl and looked ahead again.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:05 pm

"Me driving?" I didn't like that idea, but I didn't want to look like a chicken to them so I said "Well all right. Everybody hop in" as I spotted Coral. What the heck is she doing, she looked even worse than before at the club. "We can't leave her alone here, can't we take her with us?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:07 pm

I was really hot so I took off my shirt on the street and just let it blow away in the wind 'Much Better' I thought

"All right if you want to take her then fine," I said "But I'm sooo Not sitting next to her,"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 pm

"Well then we have a problem Rose called shotgun.. so you guys have to sit in the back. I mean look at her, she is wasted, she will probably fall asleep anyway? Just sit with her in the back. Pleaase, for me." I asked her with my most charming voice. "Or do you have a better idea?" I asked Ellen.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 pm

"I could Drive?" I suggested "It is my car and you seem to like her enough, Have some fun with her while she's drunk just don't ruin the seats?" I said to him.

'I'm still too hot' I thought I pulled off my skirt and let that float away too. I was left standing in the middle of the sidewalk in my matching red underwear, 'Waaay Better' I thought
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Rosetta sat in the front seat looking at the drunk one. I may be daring, BUT I would never get nude in public. Maybe at a Truth or Dare game in my cabin, she thought. She smirk and looked at the two that were near her. She waited for them to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:16 pm

"Well ok ok you drive, we just need to get her off the streets half naked. I said impatiently. I went over, grabbed Coral by the arm and told her "Hey look Coral, we are going on a nice trip with that car, how do you like that? Just sit in the back and wait. I pulled her over to the car.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 pm

"Err.. Ok?" I said

"All right get in," I sighed sitting down and turning the engine over with a monstrous roar, I revved it a few times catching Rosa's eyes "If You want to strip now's the time" I said Laughing at reading her mind, "It would make everything much more daring" I turned back to the others, "Ready To Roll?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:21 pm

I shoved Coral in the backseat, it wasn't very nice. But she didn't notice what's going on anyway."No one second please" I told Ellen. I went to get Coral's skirt and shirt, I also saw a bucket standing around and got it, you never know with those drunk people I thought to myself. I got in the car now, sitting in the backseat next to Coral. "Let's get rollin" I yelled
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 pm

"Are you kidding? Even though we're in a car, we're still in public." said Rosetta. She grimaced and thought about taking her clothes off. She shook her head as if to say, No. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:24 pm

"I Like your Spirit" I said and I gunned the engine peeling out of the gas station with a white cloud of smoke and tearing off down the street, nearly crashing into other cars but with the reflexe's of a cat I weaved through the traffic, Soon enough I heard the wailing of police sirens, "This is it!" I told them "If you want out now's the time!"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:28 pm

"Er...No thanks, I'm good." said Rosetta. She grinned at Ellen. She kicked off her shoes and just unbuttoned her shirt. She was a daring girl, after all.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:30 pm

I looked out of the back window and saw a police car chasing us. Great, just great I thought to myself. By the way that girl was driving she probably didn't have a license and drank something already, sitting next to me was the half-naked, drunk mess who used me at the club and I have her skirt and her shirt in my hands. That's what I call a fun night. "Well is that all your car has to offer? The police is catching up on us." I yelled at Ellen.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Eventually, Sam had lost interest in the rave. He decided to go for a ride before heading back to camp, but had only cruised the streets on his Honda Fireblade for a few minutes when he saw a Camaro tear past him on the highway, driving recklessly. Police sirens were in the background.
"What the...punk ass hotrodders," Sam growled, gunning his engine and giving pursuit, his trench coat flapping behind him. Sometimes he didn't feel like playing vigilante-now was not one of those times.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:34 pm

"I have an idea. Let's play Padiddle. It'll be fun. Who's in?" said Rosetta. She smiled, actually wanting to take her clothes off at the same time that she wanted to not take her clothes off.

Last edited by Deanified Jessica on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 pm

I shot passed a Honda with a burnt out headlight and immediately tapped the top of my car. "Paddidle" I muttered "And Yes Vic I do but I'm gonna get a good amount of them on us first"

I absent mindedly touched the roof of the car also I had played many a Padiddle game and I was good
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Sam gave another shot of gas, staying right on the Camaro's tail.
"Pull over!" he yelled, drawing one of his pistols and firing at the car. The celestial bronze rounds wouldn't damage the vehicle, but they could still hurt demigods. And Sam had a feeling that these drivers were some of the half-bloods from that rave. In any case, the gunshots were convincing enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next