Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)

Go down 
+2
Wolf
Katie Firebird
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:54 am

I arrived at the scene and got out of the car, I was pretty sober and looked older than the girls, plus I was still completly dressed.

"Excuse me officers, umm I don't know what to say, but I need to talk to you. About those girls, well, they are from our camp. I don't know if you have heard." I stepped closer to a female officer, I knew how my charme worked on normal mortal females. "Well I work at this camp for mentally challenged people, like those. They don't know what they are doing, of course we are going to pay for everything they damaged, but please let me take them with me. They will be even worse if you put them in jail, they are unpredictable little monsters. Especially this one" I pointed at Coral.

"So can I please take them to their camp in my car?" I put my biggest smile on, stepped closer to the female officer, and put my arm around her and looked her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:58 am

"Please Sir, take you hands off of me." She replied forcing him off. "I would like you to take me to this camp of yours, I would like to settle things with the director." She replied. "As for these ladies, I believe we should take them in our squad cars and we can all go to the camp, now if you would lead the way, lets go." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 am

"I am not mentally challenged." said Rosetta. She looked serious. She stared at the cop. She just stared.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 am

"Well I would really like to do that Mrs. um what was the name?" I asked with a big smile. "But you see I cannot really take you there, I have my instructions just like you have yours. And state police and such departments know about us and they keep off of our property. I said in a persuading voice. "Just let them go with me and send me a bill for everything they destroyed and now you and your men can go home."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 am

"My name is Officer Reed, and I have ordered you to take me to your camp. I would like to settle things with your director." She replied with force.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:08 am

Rosetta sat there, just staring at the cop. She didn't like to be called mental. She wasn't mental. She waited.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:12 am

He walked up to the Officer and the boy, beside the cop car, the one Rosa was sitting in.
"Officer, what seems to be the probem?" He asked (He's the hot cop you wanted)

"This man is refusing to bring us to this so called 'Mentally disabled' camp." She replied "I wish to speak about this to the director." she added
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Sam had decided to break off the chase temporarily when those drunkards started using magic. However, he kept following them from a safe distance using an alternate route, and finally arrived to see that all of them had been arrested. One of them was trying to sweet talk the cops.
Looking on from a short distance away and making eye contact with each of the other demigods. The message in his glare was clear: just desserts for you bitches.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 pm

I saw the guy on the motorcycle again, standing there in the distance looking at us. I recognized him as one of the campers.

Then I turned my attention back to the cops, we were in trouble they weren't buying my story so I thought of something else, but what could I do? Maybe I could somehow manage to escape, but the three girls, who were completly naked? No chance.

I prayed to the gods for a little help.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Let's see how you get out of this one, Sam thought. He knew they, especially the naked girls, were headed for prison, and even muttered a short prayer that they ended up behind bars. People needed to learn life's lessons the hard way. He already did, now it was their turn.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:50 pm

"well, are you going to take us to the camp?" She asked hostily. "Or are you going to join your friends, in the car?" She added
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 pm

I thought about our odds, I could try to get the girls in my car and drive to camp with them, the police cars following us. As soon as we would reach the boarders they wouldn't know what's going on since mortals can't see the camp.
I wasn't sure what to do.

"Well I think I can lead you to our camp, but only if the girls are allowed to ride in my car." I told the officers.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:16 pm

"all right, but first we should get them some clothes. and I will be riding with you." She replied
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

I rolled off the hood of the car an Idea forming in my mind and crept sneakily behind the car hoping nobody would see me.

I focused really hard trying to imagine what I needed and it worked kinda, Instead of us being naked we were now Only in our underwear and sitting in the back of a cop cruiser in your underwear was not on my top ten list so I hoped someone could get us outta this.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:28 pm

"Well I guess that is ok, so we get them three girls in the backseat and you can sit in the front with me." I hoped my plan would work out, I knew that Ellen was exhausted but I hoped she could work some magic on the officer if she was alone with us in the car. I tried to focuse on my thoughts so that Ellen could read them like she did it before. "Hey Ellen, can you hear me?" I thought and hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:30 pm

"OK girls lets go," I grabbed the girl in the squad car, (Rosa) and brought her over to the mans car,

Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Sam caught a glimpse of Coral rolling off the hood of the car. The cops were distracted.
But I'm not. Sam rode a small distance so he was looking right at Coral, behind the car. She would not be getting away.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 pm

I probed his mind "Reading minds is easy what's up?" I said to him through thought,

I snuck out of sight of all the officers and got behind one of the cruisers trying to saw my handcuffs on one of the mufflers not the first time I'd had a run in with the police and if I went to jail they'd probably deport me.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm

"Ok where is the third girl? I know there were three." She asked the man looking around.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 pm

POST DELETED-CONTINUITY ERROR

Last edited by Inferno on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 pm

I have a plan, well kinda at least. Can you work some magic on that officer when we are alone with her? Like that she gets out of the car before we arrive at camp? I asked her in my mind. I saw that Ellen and Rose were already on their way to my car. But were was Coral? That girl is soo much trouble, I couldn't believe it.
I turned to the officer and said. "Yes just get them in the backseat, and hey there is one missing, don't let her escape."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:39 pm

'Not till we're right back at camp and maybe not till then' I said being forced into the back of our new car 'Please save my Camaro' I thought at least the seats were soft and didn't make the handcuffs dig too badly into my wrist

I continued trying to get the cuffs off not noticing the guy advancing on me 'C'mon' I thought 'Hurry Up!'
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 pm

I walked around and looked for the girl, "Officer, I found her." He said standing infront of the girl (Coral) "Ok lets get you into the car" He said reaaching down and grabbing her
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 pm

POST DELETED-CONTINUITY ERROR

Last edited by Inferno on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 pm

OOC: Ellen's in the car you can't see her and she doesn't even know you're there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next