Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)

Go down 
+2
Wolf
Katie Firebird
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Panama

Panama

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:30 pm

I dropped the chicken wondering where my gun went. "So homeland was right. Something in this town is wrong and it has something to do with you brats," I say walking up to the girl I thought was responsible for the chicken and jabbed her in the back of the neck attempting to knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:32 pm

When the fed's gun turned into poultry, Sam was this close to whipping out his own weapons and riddling the car with celestial bronze rounds, killing all the other demigods. But he managed to hold himself in check.
If you do anything, you'll have to sweet talk the cops. Best to teach them their lesson when no one's around.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 pm

I went down blackness coming around my eyes and I came down on all fours just like Coral who was next to me panting and looking dazed I coughed and got on my knee's not trusting myself to stand.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Rosetta managed to grab the wand. She sorta flicked it over to Ellen. She stared off into space. She suddenly said to everyone, "Why don't you nice people let us go. We're from the FBI, but we lost our IDs. I know you cops will understand." She curled the hot cops hair with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:01 pm

The other girl waved what appeared to be... a wand? All the other cops started nodding in agreement with the girl. I however had seen things like this before. I'd never tried to explain them, but it was the reason I was on this case. "I don't know what you just did, but it isn't fooling me," I say as I move to knock this girl out.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 pm

I tackled the agents legs trying to knock him over hoping he wouldn't hurt me too badly or worse

I stood up with my wand tapping into eons of stored power, I waved it at the car with shot off tyres which repaired itself
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Rosetta dived out of the way. She landed on the grass and was a little dazed. She looked around at the seen, she stayed focused. She said, "Come on. We're people from the FBI. We got raped and well you see we must be let free." She sounded persuasive.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:12 pm

I was about to grab Coral when another cop grabbed my throat knocking my wand away and started choking me against the car.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 pm

"Oh please. Give me a break. You know at first I didn't get why a rookie like me got such an important case, but now it makes sense. I've dealt with strange things like this before, when I was a cop in this town," I say. "Give up already. I've had 20 years of combat training. What do you have?" I ask getting up. I looked at the girl being choked. "Hey I need them alive moron," I say cracking him over the head with his own flashlight.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:18 pm

I clung on fiercely afraid what the other cops would do if they managed to separate me from my friends

I gasped for breath collapsing and giving all the cops a good look at my physical features.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Rosetta stood up. She leaned against a cop car. She gave everyone a look of all her physical features. She stood there.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 pm

I stole a gun from one of the cops. "All of you leave now," I said pointing the gun at them. I looked at the girl with the wand. "She's telling the truth. This is my team," I say hoping they would leave.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:29 pm

I looked confused as he trained his gun first on me than his cop friends 'What now he's going to rape up one by one?
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 pm

I just looked as confused at the gun with the gun as everbody else. Why is he sending the police away? That guy was completly nuts. I waited for my chance to do something, but right now I was glad that he didn't pay any attention to me.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:39 pm

"Alright team. Good field exercise, but we need to work on it more. We'll continue next week," I say. "Now let's head back to HQ," I say gesturing towards my SUV.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Sam frowned as the drama unfolded. What the hell is that fed doing? Telling those cops to back off? He...he wants to take them himself or something. He's nuts. Wait-field exercise? Damn it-must be magic from one of those drunkards.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Reed: "Sir I still havent seen any ID, so until you show me your ID, these here people are under my custody." She replied
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:49 pm

I pulled out my badge and showed it to her. "There that's my i.d. Do want to talk to my supervisor while your at it?" I ask sarcastically. I give the girl who did the magic on my gun earlier a look wondering if she could trick my boss over the phone.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Reed: "very well I will leave. All men out." She shouted the cops got into their cars and pulled out.
"But I will be talking to your manager in person, you can count on that." Se replied
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:59 pm

"Of course," I say to her smiling putting my i.d. away. "I hope you can help me out with my boss, cause you guys owe me now," I tell them. "C'mon," I say tilting my head towards my car.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:17 am

Reed: I watched as they walked away, I had my orders, I got into my cruiser, and drove away. I hope I had made the right choice, there was something not right about those kids, and that man too
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Whoever that guy was, he's not doing it how feds should, Sam thought. Maybe it's magic from those delinquents. Or...maybe he's a monster in disguise. I can't leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm

I got up slowly "Who are you?" I asked cautiously "What are you doing here?"

I stood up after finally being shook loose, My head was throbbing and I liked being with guys and all but not with a cop out in the middle of the freeway.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm

"I said. I'm Agent Roth. Let's go and put some clothes on for Christ sakes," I tell them. I started walking to my car.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:32 am

Something is strange about that dude, I thought to myself. At least handling him alone would be easier than him and a whole bunch of police officers. I heard how he told the girls to go to the car with him to get some clothes. He didn't pay any attention to me, but I kept waiting for the right time to do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next