Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)

Go down 
+2
Wolf
Katie Firebird
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 pm

I touched the roof, too. I didn't mind taking my cloths off, but I rather wanted to see the girls take theirs off. "Well either you get us in jail or you get us killed, I guess, but at least we have fun, right." I turned to look after Coral, and I saw how she was touching the roof, at least she was not completly passed out yet.

As I heard some gun-shots. "What the heck is going on now?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Rosetta touched the top of the car. She said, "Oh dang it that means I got to take off some clothing. Speed up." She took off her shirt and to make it fun she let it fly out the window.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 pm

I pulled a hard turn getting onto the interstate. "Good idea Rosa If you lose clothing out the window it goes," I said "Here take this" I told Vic handing him my wand, "Don't break it and whatever weapon you see use it on that guy with the gun!"

I was startled at the gun shots reconnecting with reality a bit "This is going to end real well" I muttered
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Sam swerved to dodge Rose's shirt as it flew on the window.
Stripping? Really. Do these bitches have nothing to do with their lives? Sam thought furiously. He kept punching the gas, gaining some distance on the Camaro while shooting. His bullets were getting closer to the heads of the other half-bloods.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 pm

"Wait, what weapons? Do you have any in this car?" I asked her quite a bit concerned. "I am not much of a gun-expert, you know? But oh well, if you have a gun for me I do what I can." I noticed Coral muttering something, I ran my fingers gently through her hair and asked. "Are you all right hun?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Rosa ducked in her seat. She slid into the space that was parallel to the pedals. She looked out the windows for more unlit headlights. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 pm

"Yea I'm fine just tired" I said tapping the roof as I spotted a jeep in the lane next to us "Padiddle"

Unfortunatly I didn't hear Coral over the gunshots so I didn't touch the roof, Instead I waved my hand at a bunch of cops flattening their tyre's. "That takes care of that" I said
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Rosetta managed to jump up and touch the roof. She ducked back down. That was fast. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:58 pm

I heard Coral, so I touched the roof. Must be my lucky day driving in a car with 3 girls undressing themselves, or I end up dying who knows. I looked out of the window and saw that the tires of the policecars were all flat. "Must be nice to be able to do that" I yelled at Ellen. I looked at Coral, she seemed a little bit better, amazing that she handled everything so well. I would have puked or passed out already.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 am

"Crap" I muttered seing Vic touching the Roof, I pulled my knee's up to start driving with and un-buntonned my blouse letting it fly out the window, "it may be small but it's white" I told Rosa gesturing towards my bra, "Yes Vic it has kept me alive for many years"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:06 am

"Score, 3 girls in a car with me all just sitting in their bra, wait til I tell the boys in camp about it." I yelled through the night. I was pumped with adrenaline and even forgot all about the stress I had with Coral and the club.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:08 am

Rosetta looked around. She was horrible at this game, but oh well. She sighed and sat back on her chair. She had her seat belt unbuckled. She looked at her mini-skirt and thought about how she had no underwear on.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am

I pulled a U-turn and started going back the way we came searching for more burnt out headlights
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:16 am

Rosetta got lost in thought. She thought about her skirt, getting a boyfriend, and what it would be like to be in jail. Not that they were going to go to jail. She stayed lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:16 am

That was a hard turn, but then I saw a burnt out headlight on an old Jeep. I yelled "Padiddle" and I touched the roof, after that I took Coral's hand and touched with her hand the roof, I didn't want her to be completly naked, I didn't let go of her hand afterwards. So we sat in the back holding hands, being chased by the cops.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:18 am

I was actually thinking about losing that round for something to do but I guess i'd have to wait

I tapped the roof zipping by a roadblock and hearing a crunch as cops crashed behind us. "I really like this car" I told them "A LOT!"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:19 am

Rosetta didn't hear anything. Or see anything. She was too lost in thought. She looked up suddenly, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:25 am

"Well girls I start to like this ride, too. Just hope we will ever make it back to camp in one piece." I said and laughed. I looked out of the window and saw a Helicopter flying over us and a dozen of police cars behind.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:27 am

"Rosa take off your bra or skirt" I told her narrowly missing a spike strip in the road I waved my and at the helicopter and watched as it turned to an eagle "B-E-A-Utifal" I said
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:33 am

Rosetta was still deep in thought. She looked at the helicopter and had a space out. She kept staring at it. She didn't even smile. She came back to reality and took off her bra.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:35 am

"Wow now Rose, umm can't I give her my shirt? I mean that you girls would have something to look at too I guess and my half-sister wouldn't have to sit here topless." I asked, I didn't feel too comfortable with her being topless, afterall she was my half-sister and I was kinda responsible for her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 am

"Nope sorry Vic rules are rules." I said catching myself eyeing Rosa "Toss it out the window" I told her "I don't care how amazing it is out it goes!"

I rolled my eyes being right behind Rosa I didn't see much But by watching Vic's eyes I knew it was awkward for him. I squeezed his hand reminding him I was still here
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 am

"I don't care if I have to sit here, topless." said Rosetta. She threw her bra out into the wind. She sure was daring. Yes, daring.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 am

I didn't feel to good now with her being topless in front, I decided to keep my eyes on coral, who started to squeez my hand stronger. "You must be out of your mind tonight, you girls."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 am

I nodded gravely as a car got in position to spin us out, I flattened his tire but more and more of em kept coming. "Padiddle" I said spotting a Big Rig way behind us.

I heard Ellen say Padiddle but purposely kept my hand down I knew Rosa was deep in her thoughts I could feel them growing and I decided it wasn't fair to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next