Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} Empty
PostSubject: A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}   A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:48 pm

A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} Polls_ColeSprouse_2032_982567_answer_6_xlarge
C o l e || B l a k e || R e e s e
Son of Hermes

Cole walked down to the beach, with a towel and his t-shirt in hand. Looking around, he noticed he was the only one there at the moment. Well it was still only 8:30 in the morning and not many people were out, expect for Cole, of course. After standing there idly for a moment, he dropped his things on the sand and started to run into the water. Once his feet touched the cool salty water, Cole dived in. Cole swam for a few minutes, until he finally resurfaced to catch a breath of air.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}   A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:14 pm

A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} Zooey-Deschanel-thesocialnewspaper-55
c a d i l|m a n d y|l o g a n

I shook my hair around. I loved doing that, especially when hot boy's were around. And one of them was. I ran a hand through my hair and shook it again. "Hey there," I said. I walked over and smiled.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36218737

Last edited by Selene on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}   A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:25 pm

A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} Polls_ColeSprouse_2032_982567_answer_6_xlarge
Son of Hermes

Cole turned to the girl who had just got there. She was rather pretty. "Hey," Cole said, smiling. He swam over to the shore and sat on the sand near the water. He shook his head to get it somewhat dry and not dripping. He looked the the girl and said, "I'm Cole, Son of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}   A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:47 pm

I smiled. "Cadil Logan, daughter of Hecate," I said. I walked up the shore a little and put down my towel. I took off my shirt and shorts, and kicked off my flip flops. I ran from there and jumped into the lake. I came up and laughed, looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}   A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Son of Hermes

Cole smirked and swam in after her. "Cadil is a cool name," he said. He dived down into the warm water but came back up quickly. "So what brings you to the Beach on this fine morning, Cadil?" Cole asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}   A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 pm

I swallowed. I was really thirsty. I reached into my backpack and pulled out my flavored water. I drank some of it and put it in my backpack. "I come here when I need to clear my head, or when I get bored," I said.

Last edited by Selene on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}   A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 pm

c o l e || b l a k e || r e e s e
[Son of Hermes

Cole nodded. "I pretty much do that too," he said honestly. The beach was a nice place to clear your head. Especially if it's nice and quiet outside. Cole swam to shore and sat on the sand, looking to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}   A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:34 pm

I walked to the shallow edge of the water and sat in it. I wasn't in that deep. "Well, I'm a little bored," I said. True be told I was. I wondered if I should mention I was British, since you heard no accent. But I never told boys that. Really, boys could be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}   A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Morning Swim {Private to S E L E N E}
Page 1 of 1