Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) Empty
PostSubject: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Alec
Hermes

I dragged Ivy toward the lake, too drunk to think. "Come on!" I called. I threw off my shoes and took off my shirt. "Ready yet?" I asked Ivy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Ivy:
Ivy stripped off her leather jacket and kicked off her shoes. Using her dagger she cut her jeans into short-shorts so she could move easier in them and didn't even wait for Alec. She took off down the dock and flipped into the water. Once her head broke the water she screamed joyfully, "Woo!"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:47 pm

"Woo!" I screamed along with Ivy. The water was refreshing. "Come here!" I called to her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Ivy:
Ivy laughed and swam over to him. "What babe?" she asked. Ivy rested her hands on his shoulders and smiled slyly. Before he could get a word out she pushed him under the water, laughing. Quickly she let go and swam away.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:21 pm

"Hey babe! I was gonna kiss you! Well, catch me if you still want to!" I said with glee. I swam, avoiding Ivy. It felt like fun at the time.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Ivy:
Ivy laughed and swam to the dock. She pulled herself up and sat on the edge for a little. She waited till Alec wasn't paying attention to pounce him. Laughing, she turned him to face her and planted a kiss on him.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 pm

In return, I leaned back in and kissed her. I must have put some of my weight on it or something because Ivy started sinking. I pulled away quickly. "Sorry!" I mumbled. We swam to the dock and sat down. "Now? How about a kiss that wont make one of us drown?" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Ivy:
Ivy laughed when they reached the shore. She wrung out her tank top and snuggled close to Alec. When Alec mentioned another kiss Ivy smiled and threw her arms around him, going in for a full on make-out session. Ivy pulled away after a few minutes and said in an almost inaudible whisper. "I think I love you."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Suddenly, it was like soberness hit me in the chest. Ivy had just said what had been on my mind ever since our second date. "I think I love you too Ivy." I replied. I pulled her close, not wanting to let go, wanting the moment to last forever.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Ivy:
Ivy was scared he would freak and reject her but the words just slipped out. Joy filled her heart when he told her he loved her. She snuggled close to Alec smiling happily. Resting her head on his chest she shut her eyes and before she knew it was asleep.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 pm

I let her sleep for a bit. Suddenly, I felt myself drifting off.
When I woke up, it was about dawn. Ivy was sound asleep. "Ivy." I whispered. She stirred slightly. "Good morning." I said to her. It was quite sudden, but they had spent their first night together.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Ivy:
Ivy rubbed her eyes and yawned. "Dang." She said sitting up and stretching her arms out. "What time did we pass out?" She asked wipeing dirt from her clothes.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 pm

"Well you passed out around midnight."I told her. I got up and grabbed my shirt and shoes. I threw my clothes back on and walked back to Ivy. "Come on, let me walk you back to your cabin." I said like a gentleman. Once she got up, I held her hand. Together we walked toward the cabins. Once we reached the Hades cabin, I said, "Bye. See you soon." I kissed her goodbye and walked toward my cabin, so, so happy to have her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)   A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fuzzy Swim (Private to Guitar Girl)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: