Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] Empty
PostSubject: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:21 pm

I get to the beach a few minutes till sunset. "Now all I have to do is wait for Kimberly." I pulled a blanket out of my pack and laid it on the soft sand. I pulled out the six pack of Cokes and put them on the blanket. then I started rubbing my scar like I always did when I was waiting.

Last edited by libowy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 pm

"Here! Sorry for keeping you waiting. I kinda got lost." I giggle at the thought and sit down next to Chase." Wow! It really is a great view. Yay coke!" I get a can of coke, open it and take a sip.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:30 pm

"Nah, I was trying to lose you. you look cute in this light. Glad you like the view" I look out on the horizon for just a minute. then I point to the six pack of Coke "Help you self. There cheap and easy to smuggle into camp."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm

I giggle and take a sip of coke."Ah my favorite drink." I smile "You look good to." I giggle to myself."Why do you have to smuggle it?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:46 pm

"Thanks Kim," I say picking up a coke. "Mortal food is forbidden in camp, if I got caught with this stuff I'd be in big trouble." I pop open the top and it immediately fizzed over. " Ah crap!" I shout letting the can go. it rolled down the bank and into the water. It sank for a little bit and came to the top maybe fifty feet away. " I guess I need to get that," I say getting up. before I knew it the water was up to my neck from there I swam the rest of the way. I got the Coke can and made it back to the shore. "How about I teach you how to swim now?"

Last edited by libowy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:58 pm

"Um sure?" I'm very nervous about it but I'm not going to tell him that. I bite my lip and take off my cover up to show my swim suit. I sigh "Ready"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:02 pm

"Why would I not be? I'm the one who should be asking you that." I extend my hand like I did on the hill "One......two three" I say yanking her arm.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 pm

"Ah!" Splashing in the water. It was a bit cold but nice. :)." My parents never took us to pool or the beach. I went on vacation to the beach but never went to it. It's great!"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm

"It's horrible that you never learned to swim, but at least I get to teach you this way. O.K. just wrap your arms around my neck...good now I'm going to take you deeper into the water. Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 pm

I wrap my arms around Chase. "Um O OK. D deeper???" I think, I don't shudder why am I shuddering??? Question" OK Chase to be honest I'm kinda scared." Kinda? I think? really only kinda??
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm

"you, scared, I never would've guessed." I chuckle a bit and start slowly backing up. "We're about four feet deep now. Sorry for the sarcasm early, I was scared my fist time to."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:06 pm

"I'm 4 foot 5 so if I fall I would go under water right??? The reason I never learned to swim was because when I was about 2 (I didn't know I was a half blood then) my dad took me to the ocean. I was splashing around and ... well my dad said it was under toe but it felt like the ocean had tried to pull me in. My dad never wanted me to go near the water again. That's why I'm so scared."Why would Poseidon want to drown me?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 am

"Don't worry about it," I say with a smile. "Poseidon can't do any thing to you here. you know how that hell hound vaporized after you got past the tree? The tree's the border around camp. Only half bloods can get in and rarely gods can get in. Poseidon wont try to kill you here." I look back at the sunset for a long while. "What did you mean earlier? You said that you blamed your self for everything. no one was hurt but.... but what?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:40 am

I sigh with relief then of guilt " Well there was a group of monsters that attacked us (mostly me) and ... they caught the house on fire. Page and Jude had been trapped and I rescued them just in time. They could have died because of the monsters coming after me. Everyone was safe in the end and the pets too. But we lost everything." I sigh looking at the sun set. "Everyone I loved could have died because of the monsters chasing me."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:19 pm

"Hey, the way I look at it, past is history, the present is a gift, and the future is what you make it. It wasn't your fault. You can't help that you have strong smelling blood."I smile. "You look so much like mom." I look back at the spot of the blanket and there was the same owl from the tree. "I'm starting to get worried your my sister," I say trying to hide how worried I really was. Kimberly was perfect for me; I didn't want to just let that go.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 pm

"Thanks. That makes me feel better. Why do you think I'm a kid of Athena? I mean there's a chance and I don't think I'm a kid of Aphrodite." I sigh. I'm kinda worried about it too but I'm not going to say anything because I want to get claimed ether way.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 pm

"I think you're pretty enough to be an Aphrodite." at that point I probably would've kissed her but it didn't seem right with that owl watching us. "Back to teaching you how to swim. Um, O.K. I've got hold of you. You can take your off my neck if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:48 pm

I blush " OK" I let go of Chases neck and start kicking and moving my arms a little. I look over at the mainland and see an owl in a tree." Your mom's watching I think." I giggle.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:04 pm

"pay no mind to the owl. It's probably one of my siblings pet. Yeah, just a pet." I repeated the last part reassuring my self. Finally a reasonable answer to why the owl kept following us, I thought. That took care of one problem how about why she has gray eyes for the next problem. gentle I moved my hands away form Kimberly's waist almost praying her splashing would keep her up.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm

I feel him let go and start splashing more. My head goes under for a second but I starts moving my my arms and legs less panicked and my head comes above the water again. "Ha! This is kind of fun. I'm ALIVE!" I lose my balance at the word alive and fall in the water. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 pm

"Crap! Kimberly!" I shout going under to help her back up ~I've never understood why in moves when the girl goes under water why the guy screams her name. It only takes rescue time away~I spot Kimberly near the bottom, they were about four foot eight deep now. the salty water stung my eyes but I knew sight was an important part of a rescue. I look into her eyes full of terror now. just that one look made my eyes burn even more. The only thing going through my mind was I did this to her, This is my fault. I manage to grab Kimberly's hand and bring her to the surface. she was incredibly light.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:33 pm

I start coughing up water. "Thank... you... . Not... as.. fun as... I thought..." That was scary, I think. I look at Chase an see he blames himself."My fault. I stopped splashing."~I don't get that ether. I think its for dramatic affect.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 pm

~ yeah guess your right~"But I was the one who forced you out here." I look at were the sunset was. it's dark now and I can feel the water getting colder. "now you know how to swim. There's still four Cokes left; Like I said earlier I can't get caught with them. want to go finish them off?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:44 pm

"Sure. You know, if nectar wasn't the drink of the gods I think Coke would be." I laugh and get onto land, dry off, and open a coke.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:56 pm

I smile at her humor and open a Coke as well. It tasted so good. I then pulled off my shirt, rung it out over the sand, and slipped it back on. I didn't have six pack abs or anything but I didn't have my belly hanging over my belt either. I looked up at the owl: still there, still watching. I started to think to myself Maybe I should tell Kimberly about gray eyed Athena or Poseidon and Medusa, but she looks so happy, I would hate to ruin her night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next