Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So, you like to swim?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

So, you like to swim? Empty
PostSubject: So, you like to swim?   So, you like to swim? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:51 am

I lay on the bed, to tired to move. Looking to the left, I wondered where Percy was. Was he with Annabeth? Or Grover? Either way, I was borded. I decided I would go to the lake to swim. But, who with?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: So, you like to swim?   So, you like to swim? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:29 pm

I saw Nerida lay down on the bed. She looked really tired and bored, I might ask her to go swimming with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, you like to swim?   So, you like to swim? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:45 am

I see A girl approach. I knew her from some where, but I didn't know where. I decided to introduce myself. "Hello, I'm Olivia. Bu people call me Nerida for some reason. It came from a play I did. I don't know your name. Would you like to go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: So, you like to swim?   So, you like to swim? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:11 pm

I lay on my bed listening to Percy's Ipod and see Olivia/Nerida talking to some girl, probly one of my half sisters I go over and hear the swimming question, I think perfect Idea I just turned 11 a few days ago I ask "can I come Olivia" I look at the other girl and say "Hi my name is Jacob but call me Jason."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: So, you like to swim?   So, you like to swim? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:47 pm

~Cant post~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: So, you like to swim?   So, you like to swim? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:48 pm

~Nope. I'm with Moo on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, you like to swim?   So, you like to swim? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, you like to swim?
Page 1 of 1