Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Refreshing Swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:13 pm

All Brooks wanted to do was get away from that awful Cabin he had to call home. The last thing he wanted was to be a child of Ares, yet alone have all of those cruel siblings. He rolled his eyes as the lake came into view. Swimming, he thought to himself. Im here to swim, take my mind of off the world. He smiled, taking off his orange Camp Half-Blood shirt, and held it at his side, as a scene of Nymphs messing with a single Satyr came into view, they ran away from him, giggling whenever he got near. Brooks laughed, and for once, he felt happy here.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 pm

A Refreshing Swim Dream_15
~[D R E A M J O N E S]~
~[1 5]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F M O R P H E U S]~

Spoiler:

I was sitting on the sand. I hated water. I was afraid of it. But... the sight of it comforted me. I looked at the picture in my locket. My brother. Long lost, or dead, I don't know. I looked up, and say a boy swimming. A little younger than me, that's for sure. I envied him though, swimming like it was just normal. I hugged my knees to my chest. I looked around at the beach. There was a tree branch, hanging above the water. I went over to it, and with ease, squatted on the branch, glancing at the boy. I figured I would mess with him. I waved my finger, and concentrated. Since my father was the god of dreams, I could make people daydream at my command. And I could make them dream whatever I wanted them to dream. I thought about a horse, and a whale. The whale swallowed the horse. I knew it was grusome, and I wanted to see the panic on his face when he say it in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:36 pm

One of the Nymphs had staggered back to a tree, his eyes followed her intently, until he noticed a figure atop of the tree. She had a playful glare in her eye, which made Brooks hesitate before walking forward. Just as he was about to call out to her, for no reason at all, the Satyr had accidentslly slammed right into him, sweeping his feet from under him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:42 pm

I smiled and giggled. I climbed back down the tree. I was barefoot, and the sand felt good on my feet. I held my hands behind my back. I had my muscles tensed, ready to take out my metal claws if need be. "Hello. Who arrrre you?" I say, my voice, a soft, hypnotic purr.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:14 pm

"Brooks Gillt." Brooks replied, glaring into her eyes fiercly. He stopped, along with the glare. His eyes had widened as he had realised his voice sounded more terrifying then some of the other Ares kids. Though, Brooks was still unable to tell if she had noticed, or if she was even the slightest bit shocked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 pm

I smiled, reveiling my fangs. "Nice to meeet you Brrrooks. I'm Dream Jones," I say, my voice still soft. His voice had been harsh, but I was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 pm

He nearly stumbled back, a look of anxiety in his eyes. Why does she roll her R's like that? Brooks wondered. "Nice to meet you..." My eyes stay opened wide, until I practically have to force them shut with my bare hands.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 pm

I got a deadly look on my face. "I know what you're thinking. 'Why is she so weird?'. You know what," I say, taking a stpe forward, "I'll fight you rrrrrright now, and you won't think I'm weird anymore."
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:57 am

"Errrrrrr, no thanks." I nod, taking a step back. "I just got here last night.... I don't even have a weapon yet.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:34 pm

I folded my hands in front of my chest. I looked at the ground, then back at him, and smiled apologeticly. "Sorrrrry. I get upset so easily. Just like a cougerrr," I say, with a twinkle in my eye.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 pm

"R- right. Im gonna leave, now." I force a smile, as I stumble back slightly, getting up once again and taking a few more paces back.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:35 pm

I put a sad look on my face, making my eyes go pouty, and my lip quiver slightly. Then a small glare on my face. "You'rrrre just like everyone else. Afraid of the unknown. Beforrre you leave, I want to offer you some advice. Do not be afraid of the unknown, embrace it, and venture into it." With that, quick and gracfully, I climb up the tree, and conceal myself in the leaves. I knew he'd either come up the tree looking for me, or just run away. Testing his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:06 pm

"Errrrr...." I hesitated not wanting to go up. My inner thoughts battling. A normal son of Ares would go up there, but I wasn't like a normal son of Ares. Then again, all demigods would probabaly go up there. "Okay." I mumbled, promising myself I would stay calm, and not get myself into a fight. "I'll be up there in a second." I looked at the tree, ran at it with full speed, and began to climb it.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:54 pm

I giggled and climbed farther up the tree. I wanted to see how far he would go before giving up. There was a good place where it went straight up. I jumped, and dug my claws... ahem... nails, into the tree, and climbed.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 pm

I steadied my pace, keeping a close eye on the strange girl, as I moved slower then her. Since I had no nails.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 pm

~ Plz post at least 4 sentances... i dont wanna c u get in trouble! ~

I looked down for a second. He was coming... slowly. I kept climbing. I finally reached the top. I wanted to wait till he was almost there. Just a couple more minutes... then I would really test him.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 pm

My eyes widen as I scaled further and further up the tree. "How high does this thing go?" I ask, before slipping on a tree branch, and plumetting towards a near certain death.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 pm

My eyes narrowed as he started to fall. I jump, and catch him in mid-air, and land safely on the ground on my feet, and Brooks on my back. I dumped him off my back. I glared at him. "You don't get distrrrracted by asking stupid questions! You keep yourrr eye on yourrr destination!" I say to him. I start climbing the tree again. "Trrrrrry again!"
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:19 am

I get up slowly, clearly mad and embaressed. Before attempting to try again, I quickly brush myself off. There was a strange glare in my, as I almost looked angry at the tree itself, which was stupid. I ran at it again as fast as I could run, and once more, I was scaling the tree.

Oh, didn't know we had to post 4 sentences. Oh well!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:09 pm

I climbed up the tree, and waited for Brooks. I had already made it to the top, and I looked at him with curious eyes. As he kept climbing with great determination, my green eyes brightened. "Not bad!" I yell down to him. "But keep going!"
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 pm

I smiled widely after reaching the top. Not looking at you, but around at the beautiful scenery. "Its.... its beautiful. What now?" I ak, glancing in your direction.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 pm

I close my eyes, then open then to look at Brooks. A wild glint, and a sly smirk show on my face. "Now, we take a leap," I say. I climb a little of the ways down, and look at the branch that hung over the lake. "Now, you stand on the brrrrrranch, and when you get to the tip, jump." I got to a branch that was overhanging a hill about forty feet down. I walk down to the tip, and jump off. I do a tripple flip, as my long blonde hair was trailing behind me. I landed in a roll, and stood on my feet. "Now do that, but into the lake!" I yell at him. "And make surrrrre it's grrrrrraceful, I don't want to see you slopping it up!"
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 pm

"Uhhhh..... right." I manage, before slowly crawling towards the end of what looked to be a very sturdy branch. I stood at its end, after getting up slowly. I closed my eyes, before inhaling deeply, and jumping forward, doing a flip in thin air. I reach my hands in front of me, and dive into the lake, slipping into the water skillfully.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 pm

I slowly walked by the shore of the lake. I didn't get too close... water was not good. I clapped quickly. "Not bad forrrr a firrrrrst timerrrr. But, you still need prrrractice," I say.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 pm

"Cool, but right now I just wanna swim." This girl was nice, so I decided it was time to mess around with her. I slurrped up a bunch of water into my mouth, and then spit it out at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Refreshing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Refreshing Swim
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next