Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A refreshing swim(Lexi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

A refreshing swim(Lexi) Empty
PostSubject: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Zelgius walked to the shore line and took off his armor. He removed his shirt revealing a large tatoo on his back and his well muscled body. He walked into the water and than dove in headfirst, rising back to the surface he looked back at the beach. Sure that he was alone he began to swim farther from the beach.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:11 pm

If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it.
If I make it back, I'd still want more, more.
If the sky is the limit, then I'll steal the air that's in it.
I won't take it back, I'd still want more.
I'd still want more.

Camile Dixie

Daughter of Demeter

A refreshing swim(Lexi) Wip

She said, "It's time to wake up, you're acting like such a fool."
"If you're gonna go on you gotta be strong.
Life can be so cruel.
And now the time has moved on,
I haven't seen her face in years.
But, the things that she said are stuck in my head.
Now I'm walking through fire and fear.
But, there's no telling what tomorrow brings.
Cami was walking back from the strawberry fields. Humming quietly she decided to take a quick swim, so she set down her basket full of the fruits. Quietly she tugged her sundress off over her head, thankfully she worn her lavender bikini. Slipping into the water she got out deep enough so she could float on her back. The warm sunshine danced across her cheeks while she tried to collect her thoughts. She had decided that within the next few days she would sneak out to go visit her parent.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Zelgius saw a girl floating on the water on her back. At first he worried that she was in trouble, but as he drew closer he saw she was fine. He was troubled by the fact that he cared, usually he was not one to allow himself room to care. None the less he approached the girl quietly so as not to frighten her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 pm

If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it.
If I make it back, I'd still want more, more.
If the sky is the limit, then I'll steal the air that's in it.
I won't take it back, I'd still want more.
I'd still want more.

Camile Dixie

Daughter of Demeter

A refreshing swim(Lexi) Wip
She said, "It's time to wake up, you're acting like such a fool."
"If you're gonna go on you gotta be strong.
Life can be so cruel.
And now the time has moved on,
I haven't seen her face in years.
But, the things that she said are stuck in my head.
Now I'm walking through fire and fear.
But, there's no telling what tomorrow brings.
With a smile she dipped under the water, noticing him. He wasn't her type but being the good bad girl that she was she wanted to see what he'd do. Her lips curled into a smile while she swam past him. Camille was totally curious about this boy now. Though as she swam past him she ran her nails down his back.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Zelgius recoiled as her nails ran along his tattoo. It wasn't just a tattoo, it was a mark, a reminder of his past mistakes.

He swam past her and turned to face her. Doing his usual analysis of a new person he looked her up and down taking in everything. He couldn't tell how old she was but he fely she was at least 16.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:30 pm

She watched him, glancing over her shoulder she narrowed her eyes. A flirty smile passed her lips while she swam father from him. She was always pretty good at swimming. Her eyes watched him with a mischievous look within her eyes. Soon she resurfaced and took a deep breath of air.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Zelgius dove underwater and swam towards the girl. He rose to the surface and picked her up in his arms while he stood up. Than he placed her back down in the water.
"I'm not sure that I like that smile girlie. I'm Zelgius son of Athena and you would be?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:43 pm

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and her flirt smile turned into an even more flirtatious smirk. Her eyes sparkled when he spoke. "None of your concern. Besides it's for me to know and you to never find out." Her voice held a slight mocking tone, laced with her light drawl. Slowly she ran her gaze up and down his form before crossing her arms under her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:55 pm

"That's fine, I don't need to know anyways. I don't know why I'm even talking to you. It goes against everything I stand for. I hate people especially girls, no offense. However in accordance with my gentlemanly beliefs I won't leave until you excuse me."

He swam closer to her and looked down at her face.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:03 pm

She glared at him as he grew closer to him. When he was close enough she jerked her knee up into his groin. She didn't like his attitude at all. But after she did that she pressed close and pressed a passionate kiss to his lips before swimming off. Her eyes dared him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Used to such beating he didn't even flinch from the blow. However the kiss came as a shock, he wasn't used to being in this position. Against his better judgement he followed her telling himself that he hadn't been excused yet. With his long arms and muscles he reached her quickly.

"Well, I would like an explanation for that knee. I feel quite sure you wouldn't appreciate a low blow.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:21 pm

She rolled her eyes smirking more. Turning she kissed him again her fingers digging lightly into his shoulder. Camille smiled welcomingly before pulling back. Her heart beat lightly fluttered as she got out of the water. "I should go."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:43 pm

"Okay, you go girl. However, I must stick with you considering you haven't excused me yet."

He got out of the water with her and sat down on the sand. He took something out of his pocket fiddled with it and his armor appeared next to him. He strapped it on and put his sword onto his back than stood up.

"Where to milady?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:09 pm

"Milady?" She arched her brow. "You're excused." She snapped while she tugged her clothes back on. Once more she returned to the water, diving back into it. Her lips curled into a smile as she wondered about what he planned to do next. She decided that she had him wrapped around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Zelgius shrugged and began to walk away.

"About time you excused me, I couldn't tolerate another minute with you."

By his guess she probably felt that she could control him. He knew otherwise, his years of being alone insured that he was well...a loner He began to walk away waiting to see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:20 pm

She rolled her eyes. Deciding that she would never be the one to chase after someone. Her lips curled into a dark smirk while she waited to see what he would do. Her eyes challenged him to try her. "I feel exactly the same about you." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Zelgius smiled to himself, at least this girl will provide some entertainment. He reached into his pocket and took out a small velvet bag. He poured some of the contents onto his hand and disapeared briefly. He reappeared on the beach again only this time with the girl in his arms.

"How was that for surprising?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:31 pm

She rolled out from his grasp, once more she returned to the water. Her eyes were cold as she once more began to swim in the water. Camille watched him carefully. She wasn't in the mood to play around with some stupid boy. She couldn't help but want to hate him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 am

Good, Zelgius thought, finally I can go back to my normal routine. He let the girl go back to the water and walked farther down the beach. Once more taking off his armor he dove into the water. He floated on his back with his eyes closed trying to relax himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A refreshing swim(Lexi)   A refreshing swim(Lexi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A refreshing swim(Lexi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: