Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Refreshing Swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Refreshing Swim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 pm

At first, I was disgusted. Then I was paniced. But, I regained myself right before the water hit me, and I dodged it. When I stood back up, I glared at the boy. I hissed at him, and showed my fangs. "I would NOT trrrrry that again," I say, twirling my feather extension in my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:14 am

My eyes widen. "Yeesh, sorry for trying to have some fun." I knew she would probabaly hit me right now, so I dived into the water. Swimming further and further down. I started to lose my breath, so I swam to the last inch I could in length, and then shot straight up from the water.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 pm

My eyes soften when he swam. I wished I could... but, water was evil. It killed Oxian. I would never swim. And... I was afraid. I sat down on the sand, and started to fumble with a piece of smooth glass.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 am

"Ummm" This girl was acting strange. Didnt she wanna get into the water? "This is supposed to be the part where you jump into the water and try to hurt me." I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Refreshing Swim   A Refreshing Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Refreshing Swim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2