Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swim Time For Anyone (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Swim Time For Anyone  (Open to Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Swim Time For Anyone (Open to Anyone)   Swim Time For Anyone  (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:05 pm

I was playing on the shore of the beach in a one peice that said DEMETER in Greek. I was about to jump in when I heard a noise. I grabbed my magical dagger. "Who's there" I ask a little scared.
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Swim Time For Anyone (Open to Anyone)   Swim Time For Anyone  (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:14 pm

I see this really cute girl and I hide behind a tree then I step on a twig "Crap...." I mutter
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Swim Time For Anyone (Open to Anyone)   Swim Time For Anyone  (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:28 pm

I sence another presence and hid depper behind the trees I pull out my knif now, I trace the letters and walk out I see two girls one A daughter of Demeter of course, and a daughter of Athena.
"I was going for a swim when I scened you." I tell Demeter's daughter, shed probley think it was weird cause she was in a one piece and I had my usal messy hair, blsck hoodie, and jeans.

Last edited by My dad is poseidon on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to change thing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swim Time For Anyone (Open to Anyone)   Swim Time For Anyone  (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:14 pm

I walk through the long grass at the lake. Being a child of Athena, I was smart. I heard a twig, and turned in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swim Time For Anyone (Open to Anyone)   Swim Time For Anyone  (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swim Time For Anyone (Open to Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: