Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}  Empty
PostSubject: I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}    I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 pm

I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}  Tumblr_lf3r5sQHsQ1qe8yooo1_500

.:KATHERINE:..:RAYNE:..:FIELDS:.

I was at the beach, swimming. I liked the water; there was no doubt of that. Water always cleared my mind for me. It made me feel like I belonged for once. The fish always greeted me. Many of them stopped by and played too.

One dolphin passed by and started to jump around. I waved. Don’t ask me how these animals knew where I was, they just knew. Sometimes it was nice, but other times it was just plain creepy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}    I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Lowri pulled her hair brutally up in a bun before slowly wading into the water. When she got far enough in that the water reached her twin, he let in a huge breath and dived under. She swam further in along the sandbank at the bottom. When she felt like she was about to burst, she pushed off the ground with her toes to push herself back up. She tried to get her breathing back to normal.
She looked across and found a girl, waving to a dolphin. Obviously a daughter of Posidean. She waved across to her.
"Hello." She called, waving her hand slightly in the air.

Last edited by bluebirdsgirl on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}    I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 pm

"Hi!" I said.

She seemed to have a bit of trouble with staying above the water. I willed the waves to carry her slightly off teh ground so that it woudl help her swimming. I guess that it would help. Not much, but it was something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}    I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bored, so I'm just going to take a swim What about you? {B L U E}
Page 1 of 1