Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) Empty
PostSubject: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) +_lgjj8bTLo71qdaw5vo1_500

I let the cool water slowly flow on my feet. I waded deeper into the water, my the sun beating down on my chest and back. I lay down on my back and floated, looking at the blue sky, wondering if my mom was watching.

I knew it was a pretty bad idea to go swimming. After all, Athena and Poseidon didn't exactly get along. But I couldn't help it. The water felt so cool and refreshing. I swam here and there, then eventually came ashore, and dried off enough to eat my sammich.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Skyler walked by the lake noticing the guy and smiling."Hey! I'm Syler Blaiyne son of Khione and you are?" This was bold for Sky but he didn't care he needed friends and this was apparently the best way to meet them. He wore blue Hollister shorts and no shirt he wanted to enjoy the sun. His raybands were on his dark head of hair his blue eyes shining warmly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:02 pm

"Hey, bro," I smiled back at him. "I'm Rory Stamburg. I'm son of Athena," I told him. "Watcha doing around here?" I asked, adjusting my cap so I could see better.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Sky laughed. "The lake seemed like a good idea for me today and its nice to meet you. I was going to go for a swim but I changed my mind quickly."He smiled brighter."Mind if I sit with you?"He asked curiously. "And what brings you out here."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:14 pm

I chuckled. "Nothing much. I swam a while. Flirted some," I chuckled. I was a very social person, and I knew that. I also didn't care much what people thought of me, so I tended to tell people whatever was on my mind. I scratched my chin. "Mostly just hanging in the sun for once, instead of cooped up in the library."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Sky nodded. "I understand completely I'm always holed up somewhere if its not the Library its the Arena training."He laughed. "Its so boring around camp when all the summer campers go home.."It was true not all of the cute girls stayed year round so flirting was minimal .
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:29 pm

I chuckled. "Yeah, I suppose so. I just wish...wouldn't it be amazing if we played capture the flag in the rain or snow?" I asked. "I mean, that just seems awesome to me," I said, a smile stuck to my face as I pictured it.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:19 am

Sky laughed. "Yes especially in the snow then us Khione kids would have an advantage and in the rain...Man that would be so amazing so much more difficult than what we have going on already!"Sky exclaimed happily.He brushed his dark har from his eyes and eyed the guy in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:24 am

The guy nodded. "Yeah. I could think of soooo many strategies. Of course, I wouldn't really fight...But Man, my plans could lead Athena to so much fame," I gazed off for a moment, then shook my head. "Sorry, you were saying?" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)   Just another swim for this Athena Camper :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another swim for this Athena Camper :)
Page 1 of 1