Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} Empty
PostSubject: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Maddison had her eyes shut tight as they came into view of Olympus. She gasped when they opened. It was grander than she had remembered! "Wow!" she said. She held on tight to Tre as Kaon landed just outside the palace. "You're the best." she kissed Tre on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Epiales

Epiales

Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:11 am

I blushed furiously, then slid off Kaon after landing him near the elevator. I offered Maddison a hand down, then held her hand again and started walking towards Olympus.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 am

Maddison opened the doors to reveal a georgus site. They continued down the hall and stopped in outside the throne room. "I'm nervous." Maddison said.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:59 am

"Don't be, she's your mom. I don't think they'll mind you dropping in for a bit. Besides, I know Zeus is away with Poseidon, Hades and my dad." I said, thinking back to my dad's conversation. "Without them, I'm sure it will be much calmer." I said, before opening the doors and stepping into the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 am

Athena

Athena sat on her royal throne, her chin resting in one hand, and the other on the arm rest. Her gray-eyed gaze looked down at the earth below her, observing her children's activities -- Faye with her boyfriend, Annabeth with . . . Percy, Melina on a quest, the others studying in the cabin. The goddess didn't move, but only watched as screams and laughter could be heard from below the heavens.

As footsteps echoed in the room, Athena jerked her head to the doors. She recognized one as her daughter, Maddison, and the boy as her new partner.

With both eyes on them, she greeted,
"Hello, children."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:18 am

Maddison looked at her mother. She was amazing. "H-h-hi mom." she said. Maddison looked at the floor and stiffled back a gasp. There was Faye and Alex on a yatcht (sorry for spelling), Annabeth with Percy Jackson, and all the Athena cabin. Wow. She thought, Mom cares.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:17 pm

"Hello Lady Athena." I said, respectfully bowing. I noticed the floor, and saw all of Athena's children. The ones in her cabin, Annabeth, even Faye. I kneeled down and touched the floor, only to find it was actually a mass iris message. "How did you do this?" I asked, respectfully of course.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Athena studied the two half-bloods with her intense gray eyes. She straightned her posture, and with a wave of her hand, caused the picture under her feet to materialize and disappear. Then, she focused on the children once more. "So tell me, young demigods, what is it that has brought you here to Mount Olympus?"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 pm

"A visit. Maddison had only ever met you once, Lady Athena, so I offered to take her to Olympus." I said nervously. I stood up straight and grabbed Maddison's hand.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 am

~Uhm, Yo guys! Just wonderin', do you have special permission to post here?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 am

~ I think they PMed an admin, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:24 pm

~yes. crispy said yes.

"I missed you." Maddison added. She held on to Tre's hand. She was so nervous. Imagine you only meet your mother once, then, a few years later you see her again. "Dad misses you."
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:39 pm

I held onto her hand. I was also nervous, mostly because when your meet your girlfriend's parents, or parent in this case, you need to make a good impression. That and we had come to Olympus without talking to Chiron or any of the gods.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Maddison Sarah Benson
Athena

Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} Sarapax

Maddison looked at Tre. He looked just as nervous. "I hope she remembers my dad." she whisperd to him. She looked at the floor where the Iris message had once been. Her mother had been watching her kids. That was unusual for a goddess.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

"I'm sure she will." I said, mostly trying to reassure her. I thought about how often the gods saw their kids, or rather, how often they didn't see they're kids. I wonder if Lady Athena knows who I am... I thought, forgetting that gods and goddesses could read minds.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Maddison looked at the ground again. The Iris message had come back. It showed the camp on the battlefield and monsters attacking. "Oh no! Kronos's army! We have to go. Goodbye mother! I hope to see you soon!" She pulled Tre to Kaon and they flew back down.

~battlefield!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}   Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing My Mom Athena with My New Boyfriend {open. we could really use the athena cannon!!!}
Page 1 of 1