Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character) Empty
PostSubject: Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character)   Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Julia walked into the Athena cabin after a long day. Most of the time, she was helping out at the infirmary. She was lucky she didn't get injured. She sighed, and skipped over to her bunk.

A couple of bunks away, was a girl she was unfamiliar with. Her hair was an odd shade of red, and she had a weird stick. A new sibling, probably. She walked over to the girl, and said, "Hey, I'm Julia, Julia Miller. You must be new," a shiver went down her spine when she saw the girl's pure white eyes. She shrugged, and thought, can't judge her by her appearance.
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character)   Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Christian had been sitting on her bunk, a bottom bunk, clutching her white cane, the stick she used for sensing things, and jolted when she heard someone talk to her. Judging from the sound, she guessed the person was coming from her left, just right next to her.

"Hello Julia," she greeted. She groped about to turn towards Julia. "I'm Christian Stewart...I just came here, and, well, with a bit of a difficulty because I can't see."

(Hey, can I add a part when my new Hephaestus kid comes in and gives her the dagger? He's not approved yet, but I do want to make a relationship between Christian and him.)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character)   Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 pm

"You can't see?" she asked, with sympathy. Julia couldn't imagine her life in total darkness, "I'm so sorry..." she added with a sigh.

She tied her hair in a ponytail. She sat down next to Christian, not knowing what to say. She stared at the girl's unseeing eyes, and said, "Christian's a pretty name," with sincerity. In did sound like a pretty name for a girl.

Without much to say, she added, "How are you liking camp?"

(I see he was accepted. Sure :D)
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character)   Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 am

(Yay! Thanks!)

Christian gave Julia a small smile. "Thank you. My Dad said that my Mom suggested my name for me." Her face suddenly became thoughtful. "And, well, you don't have to feel sorry for me. I'm used to it...its how I've been all my life.

Oh, and camp? Camp is...is very good." That wasn't exactly true; for Christian, camp was terrifying, confusing, yet homely at the same time. But the fact that a kind person like Julia was talking to her made her feel somewhat better.

--

Tom walked out of the forges, holding a newly made dagger whose destined owner was a new Athena girl. He walked on until he reached Cabin 6, and quietly entered.

He could see the whole place buzzing with Athena kids. But which one was Christian Stewart?

"Hey!" He called out. "Anybody by the name of Christian Stewart, raise your hand!"

--

Christian, upon hearing the announcement with her name in it, raised her hand rather slowly. "Yes?" she asked, cursing her blindness at the same time. If only she could see who dared yell her name out from somewhere she couldn't pinpoint.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character)   Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:24 am

(There's probably going to be a battle today. Who are you going to kill or injure?)

Someone across the room was yelling for Christian. She eyed him, confused. He had green eyes, and brown hair. She shrugged, and looked back to Christian.

"So what's your favorite part about camp?" she asked, and added, "I got here a couple of weeks ago, and I love the rock climbing wall." She tightened her ponytail, sighed, and said, "That might be hard for you though... with the lava, and the boulders..." she said, hoping Christian wouldn't go give it a try, "Never mind," she added quickly, and left to the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character)   Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Christian thought about it. Her favorite part of camp?

"It would probably be the safety," Christian said. But the fact that she would only be here in CHB just so she could hide from the big bad monsters bothered her. What Julia said about the rock climbing--lavas and boulders--just only emphasized the truth that she needed to stay safe.

Suddenly, she heard Julia leave. I wonder where she's going? Christian thought.

"Hey! Christian!"

Christian turned around and frantically flailed her arm around, finding whoever it was. She had accidentally dropped her white cane in the process, "Who-Who is it?"

"Hi!" Heavy footsteps ran up to her. Some strong hands pressed in what felt to be a dagger hilt into her hand. "I'm Tom Erskine, a son of Hephaestus. This dagger was supposed to be for you."

"Dagger!?" Christian exclaimed. "But, but, I can't fight--"

"We're gonna need all the help we can get," Tom explained. "I'm going out to battle. You come too!"

And without warning, Tom started dragging her out of the cabin.

No...No! I can't see!

--

Tom, with rushed thoughts in his head, was able to squeeze in one more.

Wow, Christian's kind of cute.

What he was faliing to see though, was that she was blind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character)   Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena Cabin (Private for my Julia and YinYang Clock's Athena character)
Page 1 of 1