Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Cabin

Go down 
+23
Paradoxx
hpeaatheaiscool
Mazzie
maddie ☹
Momus Boy
Falcon
dean
Robinwing
Colby
Luna Avril
Zan
Mako
Telamon
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
rulerguy6
Valkyrie
Kendall
daveyp1997
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:51 pm

I walk in and sit down on my bed. I pull out my laptop and start writing a Villanelle in Iambic Pentameter.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:51 pm

I finish and close my laptop. I sigh. The Athena cabin has been empty lately. Either I'm losing all my siblings to Kronos, or Athena just hasn't met any very smart men lately.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Where is Aelia !? I've been looking for her forever. She's not training, she's not at the lake or with Andy . . . Oh ! I forgot to check her cabin. I walk up to the Athena cabin and peer into the window. Sure enough, there's Aelia, sitting on her bed looking a little depressed. What's up with her ? I knock on the cabin door and then let myself in.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:42 pm

"Oh, hey Ebony." I say, looking up.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:45 pm

"What ya workin' on ?" I ask in a hillbilly accent. Aelia is always working on some nerdy project or another, and I always tease her about it. I mean seriously ! It's summer vacation !
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:47 am

"I'm not telling you until you stop mocking me!" I tell Ebony. I hate it when she does that.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:48 pm

I can sense Aelia's defenses going up, she hates it when I make fun of her compulsive need to study. "Alright, I was wondering if you wanted to come and play some basketball with me ?" I plead hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm

I come in and swing against the door frame. Aelia is sitting on her bed and Ebony is talking to her. "Hey, guys."
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:46 pm

"Nope, sorry, I can't. I'm too busy doing "nerdy" things," I say to Ebony. "Oh, hey Andy!"
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:18 pm

I walk up to the Athena cabin, a little intimidated. I had never been in here before, I don't really like interacting with nerds, but Aelia seemed alright. I reapplied my lipgloss, smoothed my hair and then knocked crisply on the door, ready for some serious pranking.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:42 pm

I walk in and quickly stash all the Hermes prank diagrams in a Compactor Box. It's something I invented. It looks like a small jewelry box, but you can store up to 35 pounds of blueprints in there. It's like Mary Poppins bag!

I pull out a new sheet of paper and wait for Lena to catch up to me.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:43 pm

I walk into Athena cabin. I notice Aelia hiding something. I should remember to investigate that, I note to myself. "So... what should we do?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:45 pm

"Well, you guys have all the great ideas, I'll just sketch it out and make it work. Hey, do you want something to drink? We didn't really eat at the Mess Hall..."
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:46 pm

"No thanks, I'm not thirsty. And I ate before you got there." I said. "NOw for an idea... anyone in particualr you want to prank?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:52 pm

"One sec...I actually want a drink." I start looking for the Cokes I stole from last night's party. I pass two bottles of truth serum before I find them. I don't know why I even keep truth serum. I mean, it's great to have for your enemies, but it can be used against you just as easily.

I pop open the cap and take a sip. "Um...maybe we could prank the Aphrodite cabin? Or maybe the people in Hera?"
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:55 pm

"Not Hera... too many people in there are insecure." I say. "Maybe Aphrodite... but they can be sensitive. How about Poseidon?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:57 pm

"There's only one person there...but I guess that means we can focus in on her weaknesses. Let's do that! Any ideas?" I say. I know some of Andy's weak points, so I can contribute when needed.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:59 pm

"We know water is a strength... maybe fire as a weakness?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:01 pm

"Maybe...air is also a big weakness for any child of Poseidon, except when they're on a pegasus. I also know that Andy really cares for her mom, for whatever that counts for."
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm

"Is her mom a... sensitive topic?" I ask. I loved pulling pranks, but I didn't enjoy hurting people's feelings.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:07 pm

"Not really. She just cares for her a lot. Her mom didn't die or anything, Andy goes to see her whenever she can...she just cares a lot about her. And Andy has a great sense of humor. As long as we don't like, fake kill her mom, I think we're fine." I say confidently. I take another sip of Coke.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:10 pm

"Well... Just in case... I think we should avoid that topic." I say. "Does she have any pets?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:11 pm

"Okay. And yeah, she has a horse named Hohum and a dog named Rocky. Why?"
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:12 pm

"Does she keep her horse in the stables?"

Last edited by Lavvie on Thu May 14, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:14 pm

"I think so...why?" I didn't get anything that was going on here. I took another sip of my Coke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Athena's Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next