Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm new in the Athena's cabin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

I'm new in the Athena's cabin Empty
PostSubject: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:08 am

After a tiring day Paster when to her cabin to rest. Later, she saw a girl with blonde hair and a slim body. The girl was wearing glasses. "Hi, I'm Paster, your half sister" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:56 pm

A bit suprised as the sudden appearance of a girl, Liliana jumped back a little. Her face turned beet red and she rubbed the back of her neck. "Uhh, nice to meet you, Paster. I'm Liliana Brooks, Athena Cabin Leader." she introduced, puching up her round glasses. She had a bubbling test tube in one hand, and some goggles in the other. Liliana was sure it wasn't to explode on her, but...

BOOM!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 am

Paster was really shy at first but then braved up. "Hi, nice to meet you Liliana." Paster said to her her half sister which was on an experiment. "Umm, you okay?" Paster asked Liliana about her condition.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 am

Liliana grinned wildly and put up her saftey goggles, which had turned black with the heavy smoke. She had completely expected this, she knew that if the mixture was exposed to too much oxygen, it would explode! "Sure I am! Anyways, you get yourself settled while I wash up. Dinner is soon, and tomorrow I'll show you around camp!" Liliana grinned, heading toward one of the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:44 am

" Thanks" Paster thanking her half sister. She thought that Lilliana was the most kind hearted person she ever met. Not because she wanted to give her a tour it was something else... that couldn't be explained. "I feel really grateful. Where is my bunk?" Paster asked her half sister.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 am

Liliana smiled, and pointed to a couple empty bunks in the corner of the room. She said that she could take any of those, and there's a few upstairs next to the library if she wanted. Closing the door, Liliana shouted a good, "Thanks!" to let Paster know that she was always there and listening. Maybe they could become friends, it seems like a great relationship between them already!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:03 am

Paster was really happy making friends with Liliana. She was so kind and so soft spoken. Paster thought their relationship would really be tight after a few months of getting to know each other. Paster picked the bunk near the library because she likes to read and the books were so close to her.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 am

FAST-FORWARD, AFTER THE SHOWER, CLOSE TO DINNER TIME

Liliana's hair was dry and loose, up in only two braids, and her face was practically glowing. Paster looked great, too! She seemed to be enjoying the cabin almost as much as Liliana did when she first came here! Liliana put her hands on her hips and took a look around. "It's almost dinner time, we better get a move on if we want the good food!" Liliana laughed, opening the wooden door and waving to the stone owl she carved as a security camera.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:31 am

"Okay" Paster replied her half sister. Paster couldn't wait for food as she had a long day and her stomach was empty. She marched out of the cabin and followed Liliana smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:38 am

Liliana explained lots of things that happen around CHB. She told her that you had to scoop some of your food into a fire as an offering for the Gods. They don't eat it, but they love the smell of burnt food. "The Nymphs hand out goblets where you can wish for whatever drink you want, as long as it's not alcoholic," she explained, approaching the mess hall and getting in line with a china plate.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:43 am

Paster was really interested in all this stuff. She thought that she might get a whole lot of books about greek myths. She needed to know everything. Well, that's what she thought. "Tell me more" Paster told her half sister. Her blue eyes were opened really wide after hearing a lot of stuff about greek myths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new in the Athena's cabin   I'm new in the Athena's cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new in the Athena's cabin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: