Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}

Go down 
+7
colleen
isabelle_aphrodesia
fergusonAKAfergs
Kat
Pоseidon
Bre Bre
moon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} Empty
PostSubject: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} Faye2

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena Cabin Leader
"Even Strength as to bow down to wisdom sometimes."

Faye stood near the training area. She was ready for her Beginner Weapons Training class. She had volunteered herself for the position, after all she loved teaching. Faye fingered her ring, which turned into her two foot celestial bronze sword when it needed to.
Faye looked over the arena. It had a row of training dummies lined up on one side, ready for the trainees. She felt an mixture of excitement and nerves for the class. True, the sudents would be perhaps younger and want to learn, but people could be stubborn. Faye hoped that wouldn't be the case, the children of Athena, and everyone, needed to be prepared! After all, monsters were stiring. Faye sighed and looked back out to the entrance of the arena.

Last edited by Moon on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} 1293479855_5948_full

Melina Riley Johnson

After returning from her quest to save Demeter's rake, Melina was nothing but unprepared for a training session in the arena. She hurried over as fast as she could, and with a suprised expression, saw that she was the first one there other than Faye.

"Hey, Faye. Long time no see," she said, walking over to her sibling. Melina pulled out a capsule from her pocket after noticing the dummies, and the capsule sprung into her celestial bronze sword. "I'm ready for, well, whatever we're doing."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked to the sound of a familiar voice. Her sibling, Melina. Faye strongly admired Melina, not just as a friend."Hi Melina, I was worrying no one would show up."she said with a small laugh. Faye looked at the entrance to the arena, as if someone would come. "We need to train. Cali Logan had a vision that monsters are stiring, so I called an emergency training." Faye explained. She leaned agaist the arena's walls and look a deep breath. What Cali visioned must've been bad, and Faye wanted her siblings ready. If the coming battle would be as terrible as others she had seen, it wouldn't be good. She didn't want a thing to touch the ones she loved.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Theos sat quietly on the Arena stands where he was watching the other camp members, more specifically his siblings, doing some Basic Weapons training for a purpose he wasn't actually quite sure of - Though it couldn't really be that hard to deduce why it would be so devastatingly important for people to suddenly start training with deadly weapons more so than usual, and after only a few brief moments he realized there was most likely some sort of battle coming up which only a select few would know about... But that still didn't really bother the young Demigod as he analyzed the situation before his eyes and watched each person strike the dummy as best he could. As a safety measure, Theos had brought his own weapon which was leaning up against the chair beside him. "So, what exactly is everyone meant to be training for?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} Nxs-ElisabethHarnois@PSUnknown%5E79845---justfreepics-dot-org
Annabella|Krista|Harris
Athena

I walked into the Arena finding that There were already a few people here. I hoped I wasn't too late, if late at all. I swiped my earings and my two knives appeared in my hands. I twirled the one in my left hand as I walked up to my half siblings. One of my brpthers had asked a question the moment I had walked in. "Training," I answered. "Its that simple really, but complicated all the more. We just had one battle, who knows when there may be another?" I honestly had no knowledge on the subject of another Battle but it was possible. I had heard rumors...
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:20 pm

"Kronus is back again, huh?" Melina looked up at the sky, scanning the clouds, and the birds that passed by chirping thier pleasent song. The teenager's eyebrows slightly arched, she scanned the sky as if she was trying to communicate with the titan lord though telepathy. Leave us alone. We've had enough.

Melina's attention turned back to her siblings, recalling the times she'd seen them in the cabin. Being six years at camp, the daughter of Athena knew most of her siblings' names, whether they had talked or not.
"Well, Faye. Tell us what we need to do."
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 am

Theos looked at Annabelle whom had just answered his question... With an answer that was completely non helpful. His expression gave her a complete 'Are you serious?' look. Not to mention, the answer itself didn't answer anything, they were training for the sake of training? If so, why weren't they doing this from the very beginning...? It was strange to think that the entire Camp would start training at this random time. "So the entire camp just woke up and decided they would start actually training daily? Yeah, I don't buy it... Try harder sis."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:10 am

I glared at Theos. I sighed. "Ask Faye, she's the one who called the meeting." I paused a second. "And we already train daily," We still have lessons. I stopped my talkin though and waited for Faye to explain more because obviously I knew apsolutely nothing. But I had to admit, this was a little strange. Not that anything at camp isnt stange.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:50 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye sighed, just a few minutes and things were already tense."At the last Cabin Leader meeting Cali Logan had a vision that monsters were getting ready to attack." Faye said before taking a breath. She continued,"This time it will be worse than all of the other battles. I don't want anyone unprepared! I don't want anyone to die..." Faye said shakily. In all truth she was scared out of her mind, but she tried to appear calm and... well not scared. Faye sighed and looked at her siblings."You guys can start training if you wish, I'll keep telling campers what's going on." she said firmly. No weakness, not just yet.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:41 am

I walked into the arena hurriedly to see my half-siblings and the cabin leader. With my dagger in my hand, I walked over to them. "Hey guys," I started. "What's up with the mandatory training?" I asked. Not that I wasn't up for training - it was one of my favorite activities at camp - I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:18 am

Another monster attack? Interesting. Theos had known it was quite strange that such pro-visionary methods had been set in place, and this had just confirmed precisely what he had thought. "So is this training compulsory?" Theos asked as his right hand reached over and grabbed his Staff from beside him. It wasn't that he needed training to use the weapon, it was more the fact that if he was ordered to train with his weapon more than he already did - He most certainly would.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye gave a sigh and nodded."I just want to be prepared, if you don't I guess that's your choice." she said sternly. If her siblings wanted to be unprepared, that was thier mistake, not hers. "Well, Cat, there is going to be another battle. Only this one is predicted to be worse, much much worse." Faye explained to Cat with a sigh. She couldn't stand seeing her siblings die, she had in the past and wanted to prevent it. If some did die, Faye would blame herself entirely.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 am

After changing into new clothes, getting rid of the old clothes that I was wearing-it was stained by a hellhound's blood, I ran to the Training Grounds for the Mandatory Training our cabin leader just announced. Wee! training, I was just out in the off boundary of camp- fighting monsters with Amber and now I'm going to train again.

I held my dagger lightly as I walked in the Arena. Its been long since I came to the Arena. I walked over to Faye, I haven't seen her for quite a long time. "Hey, is everything okay?" What a question. Is everything okay? Of course not, there wouldn't be any mandatory training if everything was okay. But I just don't know how to start off. I can see the determination in Faye's eyes. Yes, I know why she wants to prepare, she can't afford to loose another of our siblings like what happened last time.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Jade
I ran into the Arena, hoping I wasn't late. I was pulling my twin sister, Mackenzie, behind me. One of my hands was clamped around her wrist, the other on my dagger.
"Come on, Kenzie. We're going to be late for the Manditory Training Session. Let's go!" I say as we finally step into the Arena. Luckily, it looked like there weren't that many people there, but I didn't know how many got the message.

Mackenzie
I let myself be dragged halfway arcoss the camp by Jade. She had grabbed my arm the minute I came out of the bathroom, so my hair was still wet from my shower.
When we finally got to the Arena, I pulled out my keychain of a miniture sword. I threw it up in the air and caught as a sword.
"Jade, does it look like we're late?" I ask looking around at the everyone else who was here.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} F0034711-Healthy_teenage_girl-SPL

I raced to the arena. Crap, I was late for training. Faye was gonna kill me. My long dark hair was French braided and ran down my back. I had shorts and the camp tee-shirt on. I bursted into the are. Panting, I bent over. "Sorry I was late," I tried to get my breathing back to normal. I stood up straight. "Spiders and Seth," was all I needed to say. Seth had pranked me once again. Spider. I shuddered at the memory. I rubbed my bracelets, turning them into two long knives. I raised an eyebrow. "So, what's the training 'bout?" I asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:06 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled as more campers began to show up. She listened to Madelyn ask about what was wrong.
"Yeah something's up. Monsters are getting stronger again. We need to be prepared. So let's begin soon shall we?" she asked with a raised eyebrow at her siblings.

As soon as Jade and Makenzie arrived, Faye gave them a kind smile. Laughing at their remark about if they were late ot not Faye couldn't help but to reply.
"You two are just a little late, but at least you're here." she said looking at them with her steady gray eyes. Her siblings would just have to make it through another battle, they had to.

Faye saw Isabella come into the arena as well.
She better have a good excuse for being late. she thought to herself. Listening to her excuse Faye gave a nod, spiders weren't her thing either."We need to train for the upcoming battle, soon." she replied to her sister. Faye studied the group of demigods and decided to start her modivational speech. Gotta love speeches right?

Faye sighed before speaking.
"Okay guys listen to me. Another battle is coming and it's going to be worse than anything we have ever faced before. Take my words to heart, they're dead serious. We're going to have to train like crazy. I know you guys think you're good. Trust me so do I. It's an Athena thing am I right? Since we don't know our opponent we are going to train for everything. Any monster that comes our way, I want you guys to know what to do. I want everyone to know what to do, not just the older demigods, or the ones who have been here the longest. Everyone, understand? To put things simply, I can't lose anyone. I just can't. I could never forgive myself. So who's ready to train?" she asked with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:48 pm

I smiled. I like how the sound of "I can't lose anyone. I just can't. I could never forgive myself." It gave a warmhearted feeling inside and I like how Faye is so determined to do this. Even my body fired up to training. "I'm game to this!" I say, and it's been quite long since our cabin trained together this could serve a bonding time to build up relationship as siblings.
Back to top Go down
Creevy

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} 3648674-young-red-headed-man-with-pierced-ear-in-garage

Riley noticed his bunk-mates gathering a distance away. He smiled. Walking over, he sheathed his blade. "Hello, lovelies," he said to the group. "Hope I didn't miss anything too dreary. God forbid I enjoy my dinner tonight."

He looked at Faye, and smiled. "Oi, McJean! What's on the agenda for today? Last I heard, we were going to fight a little. Now, don't get me wrong, I love hearing myself talk as much as the next guy, but I'm already quite proficient in that particular skill. How's about we do something a little more useful?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Well that ruined the mood. I thought to myself. I stood next to Izzy with my arms crossed. Faye was right and I agreed entirely. I was ready, most definitly. I always wanted an excuse to train. Sometimes I think I do it too much that's why I should probably get out of camp more. I rubbed my neck. I couldn't stand the thought of loosing my siblings.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Like how Bella felt. Yah, that ruined the mood. I took out a scrunchy from my short's pocket and tied my hair up. Well, never mind how it looked we're just off to train. I placed a hand to my waist while the other one held a dagger.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:33 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye sighed and looked to see her brother, Riley. She crossed her arms over her chest and shifted her balance from one foot to another.
"Yeah we are training, if you like it or not!" Faye snapped. She looked at the ground. She didn't care how good Riley thought he was, or even if he was the best it didn't matter to her."Useful? Riley what is useful? If training isn't enough then fine! Don't say I didn't try to help you guys! I'm trying, what should we do then Riley? Since you know best?!" Faye asked with a scowl. All she was trying to do was help, if help isn't enough what is? The stress was building in her, and it just exploded.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:38 pm

I raised a brow. I second the motion to Faye, she was right even though you're a good fighter you still have to train. Well why not share what you know to others who are new ones to this things like techniques in fighting skills. I smirked as I look down on the ground. Go cabin leader!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Melina quickly stepped in between Riley and Faye, holding her hands up and shaking them dismissively. "Listen, guys. I want us all to survive as much as the next guy, but we can't do that if we're going at each other's throats."

Surely Melina's words were more clichè than original, as the phrase has been used many times before, but she stuck it out there anyway to remind her siblings that the statement was true, and they wouldn't get anywhere while fighting each other.

She sighed, and then continued, "We're a family. We have to stick together whether we like it or not. So both of you -- everyone -- take these words into consideration. Do you really want to protect the camp or not?" Melina paused for a moment, allowing them to register the thought. "If you do, then get it together. This is the titan lord we're dealing with."

The teenager said no more, as giving these sort of speeches wasn't her place. She wasn't the cabin leader, and certainly wasn't going to take that position away from Faye. She backed away from Riley and Faye, and awaited for orders.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} 1219527874_8997_full

Ingrid|Athena|Anders

I watched my half-brothers and sisters gather ahead. I wondered what they were up to. Then I remembered, we were supposed to train today. I liked training, I just wasn't very fond of getting sweaty. I thought I was pretty good too, but I wasn't sure. I walked over to where everyone was gathered. "Hey! We're training today, right?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:15 pm

I thank Melina for saying that. Yes, the words she just spoken was true. The titan lord thingy shook me up. I don't like how that sounds but we don't have any choice. I noticed Ingrid came in. "Yes we are." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}   Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena Children Training {ATHENA CHILDREN}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: